Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] The Worldbearers
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Cryoluxa
Omg, that's adorable! Hahahaha. Aw. Now I just wanna call them the Wonderbears.
@Cryoluxa
Omg, that's adorable! Hahahaha. Aw. Now I just wanna call them the Wonderbears.
6xTBbgI.png
For anyone interested in the Open Ocean girls, I decided to take them off AH for now because they had gotten picked up as Exalt fodder, and I really don't want these specific ones to be exalted. So I will be holding onto them personally, but they are both available for anyone who wants to keep an Open Oceans in their lair. I really like these two, so I didn't want to see them exalted.
For anyone interested in the Open Ocean girls, I decided to take them off AH for now because they had gotten picked up as Exalt fodder, and I really don't want these specific ones to be exalted. So I will be holding onto them personally, but they are both available for anyone who wants to keep an Open Oceans in their lair. I really like these two, so I didn't want to see them exalted.
6xTBbgI.png
@peachblossoms @FierySkies @ZeroLovesYou

New Barren Desert kids listed on the sales tab! One Pearlcatcher male and a Ridgeback female.

I'll bump again when I get the Glacial Peaks and Open Oceans back from their rented nests, hopefully some time today.
@peachblossoms @FierySkies @ZeroLovesYou

New Barren Desert kids listed on the sales tab! One Pearlcatcher male and a Ridgeback female.

I'll bump again when I get the Glacial Peaks and Open Oceans back from their rented nests, hopefully some time today.
6xTBbgI.png
Well, got the Open Ocean babies back as soon as I made my last post!

@Mnkn10 @Denial @ZeroLovesYou

Lightning-eyed Open Ocean offspring are now listed under the Sales tab for anyone interested! Wildclaw female, Coatl male, wildclaw male.
Well, got the Open Ocean babies back as soon as I made my last post!

@Mnkn10 @Denial @ZeroLovesYou

Lightning-eyed Open Ocean offspring are now listed under the Sales tab for anyone interested! Wildclaw female, Coatl male, wildclaw male.
6xTBbgI.png
Oh man, I was supposed to save up on space, but that WC boy... I just saw his handsome dad (whose colors match perfectly) the other day, and his eyes go so well with his primary! Had to nab him. c:
Oh man, I was supposed to save up on space, but that WC boy... I just saw his handsome dad (whose colors match perfectly) the other day, and his eyes go so well with his primary! Had to nab him. c:
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
@Denial haha! I thought he was going to go fast. I was very close to keeping him myself, but I managed to wrangle my compulsive hoarding this time ;D I'm glad you like him so much! Thanks for giving him a good home!
@Denial haha! I thought he was going to go fast. I was very close to keeping him myself, but I managed to wrangle my compulsive hoarding this time ;D I'm glad you like him so much! Thanks for giving him a good home!
6xTBbgI.png
I love this subspecies! I finally have Mesquite gened to how I wanted him (had to switch from Jupiter to Giraffe): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53271332] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532714/53271332_350.png[/img] [/url] And I've designed him a mate based on the scrubland around my hometown, which is based on the Worldbearers but who I'll have to breed myself since she's not within any of the current variants: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=41&bodygene=14&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=54&tertgene=10&winggene=10&wings=22&auth=366dc3fbbd6fe0d86586e84d6305dbabb007a6a4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Thought you might think she was cool!
I love this subspecies! I finally have Mesquite gened to how I wanted him (had to switch from Jupiter to Giraffe):

53271332_350.png

And I've designed him a mate based on the scrubland around my hometown, which is based on the Worldbearers but who I'll have to breed myself since she's not within any of the current variants:

dragon?age=1&body=41&bodygene=14&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=54&tertgene=10&winggene=10&wings=22&auth=366dc3fbbd6fe0d86586e84d6305dbabb007a6a4&dummyext=prev.png

Thought you might think she was cool!
@ambientmagic
I thought something had changed! He looks lovely with giraffe :D

Also, she's beautiful!! What colors is she?
@ambientmagic
I thought something had changed! He looks lovely with giraffe :D

Also, she's beautiful!! What colors is she?
6xTBbgI.png
The important part is getting Goldenrod Jupiter. The secondary and tertiary can be anywhere in the worldbearing ranges, though I have the same ones as Mesquite in the scry.
The important part is getting Goldenrod Jupiter. The secondary and tertiary can be anywhere in the worldbearing ranges, though I have the same ones as Mesquite in the scry.
@ambientmagic
I'd love to make her an official Worldbearer, but the only way to do that would be to increase the Verdant Earth range by 1, but then the Jupiter gene wouldn't be applicable. But she is very pretty! :) She can be an honorary WB ;)
@ambientmagic
I'd love to make her an official Worldbearer, but the only way to do that would be to increase the Verdant Earth range by 1, but then the Jupiter gene wouldn't be applicable. But she is very pretty! :) She can be an honorary WB ;)
6xTBbgI.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17