Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | To Isengard - A LotR Lineage Thread
1 2 3 4 5
@middletone

I love this, could I please be added to the pinglist?
@middletone

I love this, could I please be added to the pinglist?
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
@middletone

Aaaaaa I'm so happy this is still going!!! ^_^
@middletone

Aaaaaa I'm so happy this is still going!!! ^_^
@Aontacht I think I could do that with Star Trek, but even then... I wasn't built to sit and watch things that long. Haha

@KiraJacqueline We will not be stopped. All the Hobbits will be taken to Isengard!
@Aontacht I think I could do that with Star Trek, but even then... I wasn't built to sit and watch things that long. Haha

@KiraJacqueline We will not be stopped. All the Hobbits will be taken to Isengard!
.*~ ENDS & ODDITIES HATCHERY | MILLI'S DOUBLE HOARD SELL SHOP ~*.
.*~ TO ISENGARD LINEAGE THREAD
~*.

May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails & the moon walks.
J.R.R. Tolkien
YO! What's your favorite series? Movie? I like TNG for the characters (excluding Riker XD) and plots, but TOS for the memes.
YO! What's your favorite series? Movie? I like TNG for the characters (excluding Riker XD) and plots, but TOS for the memes.
lore_shop_by_angeldragonisa-dch2oyt.png
@Aontacht TOS is my favorite; specifically Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. I also enjoy TNG since I grew up on the show, but I really love the campy nature of the original.

For me TOS had the best command crew, but TNG had the best captain. Like I love Kirk, but I'm pretty sure he'd get everyone on his ship killed if it wasn't for his command team, especially Spock and Bones. While Picard could captain the heck out of any ship he was assigned to regardless of who his crew was made-up of.
@Aontacht TOS is my favorite; specifically Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. I also enjoy TNG since I grew up on the show, but I really love the campy nature of the original.

For me TOS had the best command crew, but TNG had the best captain. Like I love Kirk, but I'm pretty sure he'd get everyone on his ship killed if it wasn't for his command team, especially Spock and Bones. While Picard could captain the heck out of any ship he was assigned to regardless of who his crew was made-up of.
.*~ ENDS & ODDITIES HATCHERY | MILLI'S DOUBLE HOARD SELL SHOP ~*.
.*~ TO ISENGARD LINEAGE THREAD
~*.

May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails & the moon walks.
J.R.R. Tolkien
1 2 3 4 5