@EmeraldJubilee

Absolutely! I'll set the CR up now.
@EmeraldJubilee

Absolutely! I'll set the CR up now.

she/her | they/them
FR +2 hours

____thDLJf3.png
@pokemoncha

Is the TWO OF CUPS pearlcatcher child available?If so i'd name them Linnaea.
@pokemoncha

Is the TWO OF CUPS pearlcatcher child available?If so i'd name them Linnaea.
How come i missed so many pings?? HHHHHHHHHHH Sorry for the late responses!

@Shadowfire1223 It's up to you whether you'd keep the bio layout! Just make sure your Witchborne's lineage and generation number is clear on the new layout, if you're planning to change the whole thing up!

@blackcrowking AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I am absolutely torn between the Ace of Swords and the II of Wands......... Can i snag the Ace of Swords kiddo? I'd like to name him Milasin :>
Greteel would love to see her grandson as well hehe
How come i missed so many pings?? HHHHHHHHHHH Sorry for the late responses!

@Shadowfire1223 It's up to you whether you'd keep the bio layout! Just make sure your Witchborne's lineage and generation number is clear on the new layout, if you're planning to change the whole thing up!

@blackcrowking AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I am absolutely torn between the Ace of Swords and the II of Wands......... Can i snag the Ace of Swords kiddo? I'd like to name him Milasin :>
Greteel would love to see her grandson as well hehe
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
[center][font=Book Antiqua][size=1]@Disillusionist @Harana @Jaspernoir @WolfAndCrow @EmpressSectonia @Wystaria @Petall @LadyofSpiders @LoyalStar @Eiyora @DemonChild77 @blackcrowking @CosmicFalcon @Hnai @RogueDemon @VoxxVoleur @demonslayr62 @norvester @FelinaeFatale @Kisk @LilyRaven @OSierraSoulO @immortalhd @Hawlucha @EmeraldJubilee @pokemoncha @myriadofstars @Nephilinn @Shadowfire1223 @Arkhys[/size] [size=5]There are four new [color=Purple]Obscurus Witchborne[/color] posted up on the thread [emoji=shadow rune size=1] [emoji=cat 3 size=1][/center]
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
@LaSilva007 ahhh of course!! I'll get him named and send you a CR in just a moment, he'll be 15kt/g! i'm very excited to see what you do with him :D
@LaSilva007 ahhh of course!! I'll get him named and send you a CR in just a moment, he'll be 15kt/g! i'm very excited to see what you do with him :D
pp91Ylq.png
|| C l a n __U m b r a ||

We begin in the dark,
and birth is the death of us.

hibernating.png
@blackcrowking

Can I snag the II of Wands kiddo if she's still available please?
I'd like to name her Vanya.
@blackcrowking

Can I snag the II of Wands kiddo if she's still available please?
I'd like to name her Vanya.
42rDdHA.png
@RogueDemon yep, she's still available! I'll get her named and send you a CR. she'll be 15kt/g!
@RogueDemon yep, she's still available! I'll get her named and send you a CR. she'll be 15kt/g!
pp91Ylq.png
|| C l a n __U m b r a ||

We begin in the dark,
and birth is the death of us.

hibernating.png
@BelialsWrath @LaSilva007 Hello! I hatched this boy on the last full moon and would like to get him registered! A Child comes forth! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58392122] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/583922/58392122_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]WB Dragon Name[/b]: Asmodeus [b]Descendant of[/b]: Greteel [b]Lore/Bio[/b]: "[i]Ivan looked out over the cold water, pale starlight reflecting down upon its rippling surface as he gripped the ship's bow. The ocean tonight was calm, but it carried with it the promise of chaos - something dark waiting to rear from the glassy water. The clouds overhead parted and the full moon became visible, an eye-like beacon gazing down upon the world. Under its pale light, Ivan let out a sharp cry as his scales split and gave way to ebony feathers and dark fur. He was meant to be locked away on such nights, but this was no ordinary full moon. It was the wolf moon of January, and under its light, Morgana demanded to be free. The creature that remained on the ship's deck was neither Ivan nor Morgana, but an amalgamation of the two of them. It was a dangerous thing driven by the instinct of a beast and fueled by Witchborne magic. Usually, it would have leapt from the bow and raced upon the water's surface as its chaotic powers kicked up thick fog and turbulent waves. Tonight, however, something drew the wolf-beast quietly down into the belly of the ship. It was a nest - three eggs resting upon a misshapen mat of nets and dried seaweed. Moonlight streamed through a window in the hull and illuminated the eggs as fissures split down their luminous shells. Still, what emerged from the eggs was not truly alive, but a transient haze of smoke-like magic. From two of the eggs, the magic hissed from cracks in the shells, refusing to take a form as it drifted aimlessly through the air and disappeared. In their combined form, Ivan and Morgana shared the sorrow of watching these children fade, a pitiful whimper escaping their throat. This was the fate that awaited nearly all of their offspring. There was only one egg left, but instead of smoke, the shell parted to reveal dark green scales and gleaming yellow eyes amidst a tangle of fur and feathers. The hatchling opened his eyes, gazing up at the creature looming above the nest - neither mother nor father, but both combined into a single form. Together, Morgana and Ivan lowered their head to nudge the remaining egg shells from their child before curling their massive body around the nest. A gust of wind suddenly carried through the small cabin, blowing out the single candle that lit the room and casting a deck of cards from their neat stack upon a table. One of the cards fluttered into the nest, landing before the hatchling's feet - the Star. The child curled around it as he nestled close against the creature that was his parents and fell asleep to the rock of the sea against the ship.[/i]" -------- There are legends about them - the form-shifting beasts that haunt obscure lakes and bogs. It is said that on unnaturally foggy nights, their voices can be heard echoing from the depths of the water, a lure to pull dreamers to their graves. They attach onto the shadows of mortals to hide from the sunlight and drain the life force of the shadow-bearer. On rare occasions, however, these beasts may form a pact with their host and share a body capable of shifting between their two forms. That is what Asmodeus' parents were. He, however, was something different. Air hisses from beneath the Imperial's mask, his form obscured beneath a tangle of waterlogged cloth and kelp. He rarely emerges from the bowels of the Pied Piper, but tonight he is beckoned to the deck by the call of pale moonlight. He can hear his parents below the deck - their form chained to the wall in a small cabin. It is their will to be chained on nights like these. Only once a year are they allowed to run free. . . but Asmodeus faces no such restrictions. His breath coalesces into fog as it billows from the Imperials' mask, the ship's sails vanishing into a thick shroud of mist. He can hear Annabel sigh from the crow's nest above, her servants flying higher to see above the rising fog. The remainder of the crew sleep as Asmodeus leaps from the ship, his nails tapping the water's surface as he lands with a glassy chime. Then, he runs. Magic allows him to run upon the water's surface, but the sea behind him wells upwards into great turbulent waves. He runs until he comes across another ship. Then, he calls out, his voice a whisper upon the fog. He can sense the dreams of the passengers onboard and he taps into one of them, luring the sleeping sailor from his hammock and up onto the deck. Asmodeus can see him now, the form of another drake standing upon the bow before the sailor plummets down into the dark water and disappears below the surface with a splash. With a downward leap, Asmodeus allows himself to dive into the water - a mane of kelp-like fur billowing around him as he circles the sleeping sailor. He follows the dreamer down and down, all the way to the bottom of the sea. They're always stuck in the most peaceful of dreams as their last breath escapes their bodies. It is this that Asmodeus cherishes, for he devours these dying breaths before making his way back to the ship he calls home. Generation #: 4 Tarot Card upon Birth: The Star Representing the Clan of: The Cathedral of Eyes
@BelialsWrath @LaSilva007

Hello! I hatched this boy on the last full moon and would like to get him registered!

A Child comes forth!

58392122_350.png

WB Dragon Name: Asmodeus
Descendant of: Greteel
Lore/Bio:

"Ivan looked out over the cold water, pale starlight reflecting down upon its rippling surface as he gripped the ship's bow. The ocean tonight was calm, but it carried with it the promise of chaos - something dark waiting to rear from the glassy water. The clouds overhead parted and the full moon became visible, an eye-like beacon gazing down upon the world. Under its pale light, Ivan let out a sharp cry as his scales split and gave way to ebony feathers and dark fur. He was meant to be locked away on such nights, but this was no ordinary full moon. It was the wolf moon of January, and under its light, Morgana demanded to be free.

The creature that remained on the ship's deck was neither Ivan nor Morgana, but an amalgamation of the two of them. It was a dangerous thing driven by the instinct of a beast and fueled by Witchborne magic. Usually, it would have leapt from the bow and raced upon the water's surface as its chaotic powers kicked up thick fog and turbulent waves. Tonight, however, something drew the wolf-beast quietly down into the belly of the ship. It was a nest - three eggs resting upon a misshapen mat of nets and dried seaweed. Moonlight streamed through a window in the hull and illuminated the eggs as fissures split down their luminous shells. Still, what emerged from the eggs was not truly alive, but a transient haze of smoke-like magic. From two of the eggs, the magic hissed from cracks in the shells, refusing to take a form as it drifted aimlessly through the air and disappeared. In their combined form, Ivan and Morgana shared the sorrow of watching these children fade, a pitiful whimper escaping their throat. This was the fate that awaited nearly all of their offspring.

There was only one egg left, but instead of smoke, the shell parted to reveal dark green scales and gleaming yellow eyes amidst a tangle of fur and feathers. The hatchling opened his eyes, gazing up at the creature looming above the nest - neither mother nor father, but both combined into a single form. Together, Morgana and Ivan lowered their head to nudge the remaining egg shells from their child before curling their massive body around the nest. A gust of wind suddenly carried through the small cabin, blowing out the single candle that lit the room and casting a deck of cards from their neat stack upon a table. One of the cards fluttered into the nest, landing before the hatchling's feet - the Star. The child curled around it as he nestled close against the creature that was his parents and fell asleep to the rock of the sea against the ship.
"

There are legends about them - the form-shifting beasts that haunt obscure lakes and bogs. It is said that on unnaturally foggy nights, their voices can be heard echoing from the depths of the water, a lure to pull dreamers to their graves. They attach onto the shadows of mortals to hide from the sunlight and drain the life force of the shadow-bearer. On rare occasions, however, these beasts may form a pact with their host and share a body capable of shifting between their two forms. That is what Asmodeus' parents were. He, however, was something different.

Air hisses from beneath the Imperial's mask, his form obscured beneath a tangle of waterlogged cloth and kelp. He rarely emerges from the bowels of the Pied Piper, but tonight he is beckoned to the deck by the call of pale moonlight. He can hear his parents below the deck - their form chained to the wall in a small cabin. It is their will to be chained on nights like these. Only once a year are they allowed to run free. . . but Asmodeus faces no such restrictions.

His breath coalesces into fog as it billows from the Imperials' mask, the ship's sails vanishing into a thick shroud of mist. He can hear Annabel sigh from the crow's nest above, her servants flying higher to see above the rising fog. The remainder of the crew sleep as Asmodeus leaps from the ship, his nails tapping the water's surface as he lands with a glassy chime. Then, he runs.

Magic allows him to run upon the water's surface, but the sea behind him wells upwards into great turbulent waves. He runs until he comes across another ship. Then, he calls out, his voice a whisper upon the fog. He can sense the dreams of the passengers onboard and he taps into one of them, luring the sleeping sailor from his hammock and up onto the deck. Asmodeus can see him now, the form of another drake standing upon the bow before the sailor plummets down into the dark water and disappears below the surface with a splash.

With a downward leap, Asmodeus allows himself to dive into the water - a mane of kelp-like fur billowing around him as he circles the sleeping sailor. He follows the dreamer down and down, all the way to the bottom of the sea. They're always stuck in the most peaceful of dreams as their last breath escapes their bodies. It is this that Asmodeus cherishes, for he devours these dying breaths before making his way back to the ship he calls home.

Generation #: 4
Tarot Card upon Birth: The Star
Representing the Clan of: The Cathedral of Eyes
@LaSilva007 . . . also can I snag this boy with lore and the name "Alistair"? ;A ; Happy to pay extra for the lore! I am collecting so many Witchborne help [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58416301] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/584164/58416301_350.png[/img] [/url]
@LaSilva007

. . . also can I snag this boy with lore and the name "Alistair"? ;A ;
Happy to pay extra for the lore! I am collecting so many Witchborne help

58416301_350.png
@awaicu THAT'S JUST AN AMAZING READ OMGGGG AAAAAAAAAAA! I really like your writing style and would just hope to catch up on how you give narratives to our dragons ;w;

(@BELIALSWRATH COME ONLINE BOY THERE'S MORE STUFF FROM AWAICU!!!!!)

And yes you could ^^ (Alistair Crowley <<) I'll note that down on his bio, and thanks so much for taking him in!
I'm planning to start a very.... delicate Nuzlocke in their lore thread soon, for the extra hatchlings and all >>

Edit: That boy's mom is also a vampire so... additional lore c:<
@awaicu THAT'S JUST AN AMAZING READ OMGGGG AAAAAAAAAAA! I really like your writing style and would just hope to catch up on how you give narratives to our dragons ;w;

(@BELIALSWRATH COME ONLINE BOY THERE'S MORE STUFF FROM AWAICU!!!!!)

And yes you could ^^ (Alistair Crowley <<) I'll note that down on his bio, and thanks so much for taking him in!
I'm planning to start a very.... delicate Nuzlocke in their lore thread soon, for the extra hatchlings and all >>

Edit: That boy's mom is also a vampire so... additional lore c:<
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 115 116