Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Write lore for the dragon above you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ecology Pulse is a master in stealth and magic. She moves swiftly and quietly on both land and air. She became a spy for her clan and never failed to get information. As a spy she learned a bit about poisons and antidotes so during times in war she serves as both a healer and assassin. Her protective nature of her loved ones makes her ferocious. If any one she loves gets hurt by someone she will make them suffer. This is pretty much what I can think of right now. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47024976] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470250/47024976_350.png[/img] [/url] Anything for this girl?
@Ecology
Pulse is a master in stealth and magic. She moves swiftly and quietly on both land and air. She became a spy for her clan and never failed to get information. As a spy she learned a bit about poisons and antidotes so during times in war she serves as both a healer and assassin.

Her protective nature of her loved ones makes her ferocious. If any one she loves gets hurt by someone she will make them suffer.

This is pretty much what I can think of right now.

47024976_350.png

Anything for this girl?
ImMJGPh.pngG1's for Sale
@Temere ----- Zerila has never liked staying in the same place for long. When she was younger, she'd travel all over Sornieth with her mother, who was a jewellery vendor. While her mother would be busy with her customers, Zerila could go out and explore. She met thousands of dragons on their travels, learnt recipes passed down dozens of generations, and learnt about strange ancient customs. Even though she still calls her current clan home, she's not actually present most of the time. She enjoys nothing more than exploring. As often as possible she travels to wherever she hasn't been yet, gathering information about as many different subjects as can get her hands on. She doesn't just travel for fun, though. Zerila keeps track of everywhere she's gone, drawing maps and writing books as she goes. She's proven herself invaluable to her clan, her endless travels providing them with more knowledge than they'd know what to do with. But no matter where she travels, and no matter how fun the journey is, she always returns home to spend time with her family and friends, because the biggest joy of travelling for her will always be sharing her stories with the ones she cares about. ----- Hope you like it! :D This is such a helpful topic actually! I'm having a dilemma currently with this girl... I think she's breathtakingly beautiful but I can't think of lore for her to save my life.. send help pls ;-; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27652969] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276530/27652969_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Temere

Zerila has never liked staying in the same place for long. When she was younger, she'd travel all over Sornieth with her mother, who was a jewellery vendor. While her mother would be busy with her customers, Zerila could go out and explore. She met thousands of dragons on their travels, learnt recipes passed down dozens of generations, and learnt about strange ancient customs.

Even though she still calls her current clan home, she's not actually present most of the time. She enjoys nothing more than exploring. As often as possible she travels to wherever she hasn't been yet, gathering information about as many different subjects as can get her hands on.

She doesn't just travel for fun, though. Zerila keeps track of everywhere she's gone, drawing maps and writing books as she goes. She's proven herself invaluable to her clan, her endless travels providing them with more knowledge than they'd know what to do with.

But no matter where she travels, and no matter how fun the journey is, she always returns home to spend time with her family and friends, because the biggest joy of travelling for her will always be sharing her stories with the ones she cares about.

Hope you like it! :D

This is such a helpful topic actually! I'm having a dilemma currently with this girl... I think she's breathtakingly beautiful but I can't think of lore for her to save my life.. send help pls ;-;

27652969_350.png
tumblr_oixl5feVPi1u3wsjco1_250.png
@Dartrix [i]Segesta is so pretty. I love her[/i] [center][url=http://stormlore.tumblr.com/tagged/fr-bio-resources][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/bc1a862a8f4567e31b50bdd9ddc5de95/tumblr_p92ofchkLq1uc01tdo4_640.png[/img][/url][/center] Segesta was a strange child growing up. Often times she would be found staring up at the night sky, her eyes seemingly looking past the veil of stars while the rest of the children were under their mother's wings. When asked, the child would murmur words that seemed to only make sense to her, before snapping back to reality and pretending as though nothing happened. As she grew, she became fascinated with bones and their secrets. She learned the different ways to read bones and could sometimes be seen tearing away at a small rodent and prying the bones from their fleshy cage. Then her experiments in bone divination would begin. Burning some, breaking others, counting holes, tossing them in circles, anything that she'd been able to glean from the stories travelers would tell her. She saw visions in the white bits of collagen, mostly flashes of images that she couldn't understand then. Sometimes she heard voices, too low to ever be able to distinguish what they said. But most often, she could hear singing, melodies that would bring her peace or utter dread. While she worked at refining her craft, she isolated herself. It wasn't on purpose, Segesta didn't hate her clanmates, but it was hard to remember them when voices lured her back to her work. She would sometimes forget they existed for days, only realizing how long it'd been when she, by chance, caught the retreating hide of another dragon, and even then she'd feel as though returning to her clan would be intruding where she wasn't welcome. Hours of deliberation would always find her back in the midst of her clan without fail, giving stilted greetings and catching up with the latest news and gossip. Torn as she is between her divination and the responsibilities she knows she must shoulder for the good of her society, she struggles to find a balance that satisfies both sides of her life. [center][url=http://stormlore.tumblr.com/tagged/fr-bio-resources][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b65fc7b59536485f3f6b6dc103341184/tumblr_p92ofchkLq1uc01tdo6_640.png[/img][/url][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45487678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454877/45487678_350.png[/img] [/url] @ the next person, all I know about this kid is that she was raised in the Southern Icefield. She might still be there for all I know. It's [i]beyond[/i] me
@Dartrix Segesta is so pretty. I love her

tumblr_p92ofchkLq1uc01tdo4_640.png

Segesta was a strange child growing up. Often times she would be found staring up at the night sky, her eyes seemingly looking past the veil of stars while the rest of the children were under their mother's wings. When asked, the child would murmur words that seemed to only make sense to her, before snapping back to reality and pretending as though nothing happened.

As she grew, she became fascinated with bones and their secrets. She learned the different ways to read bones and could sometimes be seen tearing away at a small rodent and prying the bones from their fleshy cage. Then her experiments in bone divination would begin. Burning some, breaking others, counting holes, tossing them in circles, anything that she'd been able to glean from the stories travelers would tell her. She saw visions in the white bits of collagen, mostly flashes of images that she couldn't understand then. Sometimes she heard voices, too low to ever be able to distinguish what they said. But most often, she could hear singing, melodies that would bring her peace or utter dread.

While she worked at refining her craft, she isolated herself. It wasn't on purpose, Segesta didn't hate her clanmates, but it was hard to remember them when voices lured her back to her work. She would sometimes forget they existed for days, only realizing how long it'd been when she, by chance, caught the retreating hide of another dragon, and even then she'd feel as though returning to her clan would be intruding where she wasn't welcome. Hours of deliberation would always find her back in the midst of her clan without fail, giving stilted greetings and catching up with the latest news and gossip.

Torn as she is between her divination and the responsibilities she knows she must shoulder for the good of her society, she struggles to find a balance that satisfies both sides of her life.

tumblr_p92ofchkLq1uc01tdo6_640.png

45487678_350.png

@ the next person, all I know about this kid is that she was raised in the Southern Icefield. She might still be there for all I know. It's beyond me
La96jc2.png . » fr +0
» adopts
» w. list
@Pai I took a while, but here's your lore. :) [center][b][i]Mirror, Mirror on the wall[/b][/i][/center] There was a tale passed down from eons ago, that a powerful mage lived in the Southern Icefield, and with her powers she did nothing of good nor bad to the dragons who lived or passed there. Isolated by choice, the mage soon grew hungry for more power and it was said that her ridiculous quest for such unnatural possession led to her death. It was said that her soul still lingers in the forsaken ice cavern, some say that she had created an anomaly for the flames that dimly lit her cave still flickers sometimes at night. No one knew the truth. After all, these were tales long passed down and altered by mouth. She held her staff closely, a long wooden branch she'd picked off somewhere, and pulled her hood over her face as she weaved through the crowd. Her coat and skin hid her from prying eyes in the dark night, she didn't need them to keep her warm; she thrives in the cold. "The tales of you have changed a drastic turn from the actual truth." She said once the door to her cavern shut. "Hungry." She said as she walks to the silver hanging from the wall. "Thirsty for power!" "And no one did care to check on you." She chuckled as she pulled off her hood. "No one, but me." She stares into the mirror, not a single scratch on it's beautiful silver, her reflection staring straight back at her. She was sinister, but her reflection was afraid. "You couldn't keep me in." She stroked the mirror's surface. "No matter how hard you tired." "So let me ask you again." She smirks as she leans back to watch her reflection. "Mirror, Mirror on the wall. What's the most feared enmity of all?" ------ Next person [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45175487] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451755/45175487_350.png[/img] [/url] Lore idea: Ena hops from clan to clan only to get thrown out by each one. It appears as though he isn't worthy to stay despite working off his darnest to serve the clan.
@Pai I took a while, but here's your lore. :)

Mirror, Mirror on the wall

There was a tale passed down from eons ago, that a powerful mage lived in the Southern Icefield, and with her powers she did nothing of good nor bad to the dragons who lived or passed there. Isolated by choice, the mage soon grew hungry for more power and it was said that her ridiculous quest for such unnatural possession led to her death. It was said that her soul still lingers in the forsaken ice cavern, some say that she had created an anomaly for the flames that dimly lit her cave still flickers sometimes at night.

No one knew the truth. After all, these were tales long passed down and altered by mouth.

She held her staff closely, a long wooden branch she'd picked off somewhere, and pulled her hood over her face as she weaved through the crowd. Her coat and skin hid her from prying eyes in the dark night, she didn't need them to keep her warm; she thrives in the cold.

"The tales of you have changed a drastic turn from the actual truth." She said once the door to her cavern shut.

"Hungry." She said as she walks to the silver hanging from the wall. "Thirsty for power!"

"And no one did care to check on you." She chuckled as she pulled off her hood. "No one, but me."

She stares into the mirror, not a single scratch on it's beautiful silver, her reflection staring straight back at her. She was sinister, but her reflection was afraid. "You couldn't keep me in." She stroked the mirror's surface. "No matter how hard you tired."

"So let me ask you again." She smirks as she leans back to watch her reflection. "Mirror, Mirror on the wall. What's the most feared enmity of all?"

Next person

45175487_350.png

Lore idea: Ena hops from clan to clan only to get thrown out by each one. It appears as though he isn't worthy to stay despite working off his darnest to serve the clan.
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Zemo Well, for sure I spend a while writing but now I finished so~ Here's lore for you~ [rule] It was a cold and windy night. Earlier it snowed, so even though there was no moon or stars, he could see everything very good. His paws left traces of him, as he was walking down the mountain. A little tear went down his face and disappeared in whiteness. Again the same thing. This time he really did everything he can, but yet again no one cared. His mind was full of bad thoughts because of this. Feeling of being thrown out and loneliness started to mix. The power to continue searching for a new home, for a real home was slowly leaving him. He didn't understand this. What sin did he commit to once again get thrown out the clan? No one ever told him why he can't stay with them. All the relationships, places he loved and his everyday routines - they all were changing so fast and so often. He stopped for a while and looked at the black sky. A little star appeared. Pain crossed his face, as the star he was looking at reminded him of himself. Alone, without family or friends. Something deep in him started screaming. From nowhere, he felt anger. He opened his wings and flown into the sky, fighting with the strong wind. Flying above the trees he felt like a little bird. So little that no one could notice it. The temperature started getting lower, and his wings were slowly freezing. He should stop, but he couldn't. He screamed. In the silent night, his voice was so clear and loud. If anyone heard it, they must've noticed his pain and sorrow too. So cold, he thought, so cold... He lost control and a powerful blow of nature pushed him far away. He landed hitting the ground. His body was full of pain. He was close to some sort of old ruins. He wanted to stand up, yet the pain in his left leg was too powerful. He looked at it just to saw how massacred it was. "Maybe this is what should have happened a long time ago... Hahaha... Ha... I don't want to.. to die here. All I wanted was just a home, a clan where I could belong. I always did everything I could, so why..." His gaze moved up and then his heart bumped a little. Close to the little star, there was another one. Together they looked so bright. He smiled, thinking "You managed to find yourself a place. You're not alone anymore..." Suddenly the stars have been obscured by something strange. At the same moment, the pain in his leg got so strong he nearly fainted. He almost couldn't see anything. Something landed close to him. He opened his eyes last time and saw a dragon so beautiful, that no one could ever imagine. "H-help me... Please..." He whispered to the figure in front of him. His consciousness faded, leaving him to death. Or so he thought. When he woke up, he was in an unfamiliar place, but warm and bright. It was already day. He looked at his leg - someone took care of it and bandaged it. Then the door opened and his hero showed up. "You're not in any clan, are you? Wanna join our clan? I mean... You can say no... But every dragon here was once abandoned and found close to the ruins. We're a big family here, you know? I would be very happy to have you there! O-oh-! No, don't cry! Did I said something wro-" "Thank you... Thank you, I really want to join your clan. Please, let me stay here as long as possible..." "Of course! We all will be here together until our death. Oh, and even after death!" [rule] Dragon for the next person. Her name is Ragnarogia. I don't have any idea for her so I will be glad for your help~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47292719] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/472928/47292719_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Zemo

Well, for sure I spend a while writing but now I finished so~ Here's lore for you~

It was a cold and windy night. Earlier it snowed, so even though there was no moon or stars, he could see everything very good. His paws left traces of him, as he was walking down the mountain. A little tear went down his face and disappeared in whiteness. Again the same thing. This time he really did everything he can, but yet again no one cared. His mind was full of bad thoughts because of this. Feeling of being thrown out and loneliness started to mix. The power to continue searching for a new home, for a real home was slowly leaving him.

He didn't understand this. What sin did he commit to once again get thrown out the clan? No one ever told him why he can't stay with them. All the relationships, places he loved and his everyday routines - they all were changing so fast and so often. He stopped for a while and looked at the black sky. A little star appeared. Pain crossed his face, as the star he was looking at reminded him of himself. Alone, without family or friends. Something deep in him started screaming. From nowhere, he felt anger. He opened his wings and flown into the sky, fighting with the strong wind.

Flying above the trees he felt like a little bird. So little that no one could notice it. The temperature started getting lower, and his wings were slowly freezing. He should stop, but he couldn't. He screamed. In the silent night, his voice was so clear and loud. If anyone heard it, they must've noticed his pain and sorrow too. So cold, he thought, so cold... He lost control and a powerful blow of nature pushed him far away. He landed hitting the ground. His body was full of pain. He was close to some sort of old ruins. He wanted to stand up, yet the pain in his left leg was too powerful. He looked at it just to saw how massacred it was.

"Maybe this is what should have happened a long time ago... Hahaha... Ha... I don't want to.. to die here. All I wanted was just a home, a clan where I could belong. I always did everything I could, so why..."

His gaze moved up and then his heart bumped a little. Close to the little star, there was another one. Together they looked so bright. He smiled, thinking "You managed to find yourself a place. You're not alone anymore..."

Suddenly the stars have been obscured by something strange. At the same moment, the pain in his leg got so strong he nearly fainted. He almost couldn't see anything. Something landed close to him. He opened his eyes last time and saw a dragon so beautiful, that no one could ever imagine.

"H-help me... Please..." He whispered to the figure in front of him. His consciousness faded, leaving him to death. Or so he thought.

When he woke up, he was in an unfamiliar place, but warm and bright. It was already day. He looked at his leg - someone took care of it and bandaged it. Then the door opened and his hero showed up.

"You're not in any clan, are you? Wanna join our clan? I mean... You can say no... But every dragon here was once abandoned and found close to the ruins. We're a big family here, you know? I would be very happy to have you there! O-oh-! No, don't cry! Did I said something wro-"

"Thank you... Thank you, I really want to join your clan. Please, let me stay here as long as possible..."

"Of course! We all will be here together until our death. Oh, and even after death!"

Dragon for the next person. Her name is Ragnarogia. I don't have any idea for her so I will be glad for your help~

47292719_350.png
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
Claim! I'll do this within the next few hours
Claim! I'll do this within the next few hours
I have the mental capacity of a pineapple and that's a fact
Disregard my previous comment, for some reason I can't edit (or even delete) my comment
Disregard my previous comment, for some reason I can't edit (or even delete) my comment
I have the mental capacity of a pineapple and that's a fact
@AlterZero - Ragnaronia is a master pyrotechnician. She travels Sornieth, lighting up the sky for those willing to pay (and fireworks don't come cheap, especially not ones as lovingly crafted as hers). Thanks to her profession, her clothes are always singed and she wears a mask to protect her eyes while she works, but she always dresses brightly to mimic her creations. When not traveling, she experiments with new formulas in her lair, and is known to occasionally do street magic and fire-breathing for locals on her days off. It's good, after all, to be on friendly terms with one's neighbors, just in case one sets one's lair on fire whilst fiddling with explosives. :) i'd love some ideas for oberon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24375238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243753/24375238_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AlterZero - Ragnaronia is a master pyrotechnician. She travels Sornieth, lighting up the sky for those willing to pay (and fireworks don't come cheap, especially not ones as lovingly crafted as hers). Thanks to her profession, her clothes are always singed and she wears a mask to protect her eyes while she works, but she always dresses brightly to mimic her creations. When not traveling, she experiments with new formulas in her lair, and is known to occasionally do street magic and fire-breathing for locals on her days off. It's good, after all, to be on friendly terms with one's neighbors, just in case one sets one's lair on fire whilst fiddling with explosives. :)

i'd love some ideas for oberon!

24375238_350.png
xxxxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
Charlie | They/She | +3 FR Time
What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered.

tumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
@Ribombee Here's what I came up with! You don't have to use this idea exactly or even at all, feel free to edit/change it as you please to fit how you view your dragon! :D [quote]Oberon looks like he would be a complex character, but in reality he actually isn't. He's very simplistic and quite calm when you interact with him. Many others within the clan tend to judge him by his appearance, slightly afraid of his eerie dress style and the wispy hands that float around him, but Oberon is truly a peaceful dragon. He enjoys practicing magic on his own time away from others and does a lot of chemistry experiments, many of them involving dark-colored plants and flowers, which is made easy by the Spectral Grasp he controls and utilizes to assist him with grabbing and mixing things. The Spiral knows he is judged by some, but he is grateful for the friends he has within the clan and often makes them rare flower crowns with the Black Tulips he grows specially himself. Though... there may be something darker hiding underneath his peaceful exterior... No one ever sees what exactly he is doing when he practices his magic...[/quote] ----- I would love some lore for my new boy Quinn: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47997318] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479974/47997318_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ribombee
Here's what I came up with! You don't have to use this idea exactly or even at all, feel free to edit/change it as you please to fit how you view your dragon! :D
Quote:
Oberon looks like he would be a complex character, but in reality he actually isn't. He's very simplistic and quite calm when you interact with him. Many others within the clan tend to judge him by his appearance, slightly afraid of his eerie dress style and the wispy hands that float around him, but Oberon is truly a peaceful dragon. He enjoys practicing magic on his own time away from others and does a lot of chemistry experiments, many of them involving dark-colored plants and flowers, which is made easy by the Spectral Grasp he controls and utilizes to assist him with grabbing and mixing things. The Spiral knows he is judged by some, but he is grateful for the friends he has within the clan and often makes them rare flower crowns with the Black Tulips he grows specially himself.
Though... there may be something darker hiding underneath his peaceful exterior... No one ever sees what exactly he is doing when he practices his magic...

I would love some lore for my new boy Quinn:

47997318_350.png

Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@SugarRose22 I hope this is alright [quote][i]“Where are you going?” “To somewhere I’ll be happy.” “You could be great, here.” “But I won’t be happy.” “I wish you would stay.” The words are murmured softly behind him, but he shuffles his feathers and studiously ignores the speaker. He’s ready to go, and no one, not even the Shadowbinder herself, will stop him.[/i] It’s only as he crosses the border from Shadow into Light that he feels something itching on his forehead. Later, when he crosses the sea north into Nature, he catches sight of a glowing shape floating above his eyes. There’s a rune marking him, the Shadowbinder’s mocking reminder that he will always have a home to return to, that he is supposed to return to, a home where he has to be cunning and careful and careless all together and still never manages to earn the smallest scrap of joy. He stumbles across the clan by accident, and is quickly swept up into helping out. No one asks who he is, or what he thinks he’s doing. They tell him what to do, help him when he’s stuck, and it’s only at the end of a very long day that anyone realize that he’s not one of them. Then, carefully, gently, they ask him where he’s from, where he’s going, why he’s here. “I want to be happy,” he tells them. “Are you happy?” They ask him, and to his surprise, he hardly has to think before he realizes that he is. “Would you like to stay?” [i]Yes, he would very much like to stay.[/i][/quote] I have a dragon that likes making explosives? That’s really the only thing I’m sure about for him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45770573] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457706/45770573_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SugarRose22

I hope this is alright
Quote:
“Where are you going?”
“To somewhere I’ll be happy.”

“You could be great, here.”
“But I won’t be happy.”

“I wish you would stay.”
The words are murmured softly behind him, but he shuffles his feathers and studiously ignores the speaker. He’s ready to go, and no one, not even the Shadowbinder herself, will stop him.

It’s only as he crosses the border from Shadow into Light that he feels something itching on his forehead. Later, when he crosses the sea north into Nature, he catches sight of a glowing shape floating above his eyes.

There’s a rune marking him, the Shadowbinder’s mocking reminder that he will always have a home to return to, that he is supposed to return to, a home where he has to be cunning and careful and careless all together and still never manages to earn the smallest scrap of joy.

He stumbles across the clan by accident, and is quickly swept up into helping out. No one asks who he is, or what he thinks he’s doing. They tell him what to do, help him when he’s stuck, and it’s only at the end of a very long day that anyone realize that he’s not one of them. Then, carefully, gently, they ask him where he’s from, where he’s going, why he’s here. “I want to be happy,” he tells them.

“Are you happy?” They ask him, and to his surprise, he hardly has to think before he realizes that he is. “Would you like to stay?” Yes, he would very much like to stay.

I have a dragon that likes making explosives? That’s really the only thing I’m sure about for him.

45770573_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7