Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [ MASS HATCH! ] 65 Eggs! [ COMPLETE ]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
IT'S... A... ! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47716703] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477168/47716703_350.png[/img] [/url] Blush / Thistle / Iris Flower baby. It's okay. AND THAT'S ALL 66! Thanks for attending, everyone. :3 I'm going to be selling or auctioning these babies at a later date!
IT'S... A... !

47716703_350.png

Blush / Thistle / Iris

Flower baby. It's okay.

AND THAT'S ALL 66! Thanks for attending, everyone. :3 I'm going to be selling or auctioning these babies at a later date!
rGQO6V7.png
Ohhh that last one is adorable!

Congrats on some great hatchies! You got some absolute winners!
Ohhh that last one is adorable!

Congrats on some great hatchies! You got some absolute winners!
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
And thank you to everyone who's holding dragons for me! I'll get them back as quickly as I can.
And thank you to everyone who's holding dragons for me! I'll get them back as quickly as I can.
rGQO6V7.png
Hi, was #47714547 already sold, or is she just being held in another lair for right now? I'm very interested in her and while I only skimmed, I believe nobody else showed interest, but I could be wrong.

edit to add ping because I didn't realize this ended hours ago and I don't know if you're subscribed or not whoops - @Eren
Hi, was #47714547 already sold, or is she just being held in another lair for right now? I'm very interested in her and while I only skimmed, I believe nobody else showed interest, but I could be wrong.

edit to add ping because I didn't realize this ended hours ago and I don't know if you're subscribed or not whoops - @Eren
@sirspiderider - She is being held! I can sell her for 50g/kt if you're interested.
@sirspiderider - She is being held! I can sell her for 50g/kt if you're interested.
rGQO6V7.png
Sounds good to me, sending a CR!
Sounds good to me, sending a CR!
@Eren
nooo i missed the hatches

Is #47716136 (mint/denim/blackberry) being sold? He's lovely!
@Eren
nooo i missed the hatches

Is #47716136 (mint/denim/blackberry) being sold? He's lovely!
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
Aaaaa I'm sorry I wasn't here for the whole thing but omg some of these babies came out CUTE! Congrats!
Aaaaa I'm sorry I wasn't here for the whole thing but omg some of these babies came out CUTE! Congrats!
GEiz8BL.png
[quote name="Ryuuna" date="2018-12-16 14:42:45" ] @Eren Please let me know if you decide to sell/auction the strawberry/copper/orca, shale/platinum/oilslick, or the stonewash/copper/oilslick [/quote] You auctioning or selling these?
Ryuuna wrote on 2018-12-16 14:42:45:
@Eren Please let me know if you decide to sell/auction the strawberry/copper/orca, shale/platinum/oilslick, or the stonewash/copper/oilslick
You auctioning or selling these?
beSyfKR.png
@Eren

I got here late, whoops! Please ping me when you auction the coral/blush/rose!
@Eren

I got here late, whoops! Please ping me when you auction the coral/blush/rose!
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28