Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Runic Warriors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@GlitterDCMarvel

if only

I've decided I want the girl I bought to be the Demigoddess of Roses and Breezes~
@GlitterDCMarvel

if only

I've decided I want the girl I bought to be the Demigoddess of Roses and Breezes~
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@egolobster oooh nice!!!
@egolobster oooh nice!!!
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
hol on lemme just
hol on lemme just
@EgoLobster Sure! I don't mind lending you Silver at all. I didn't plan on breeding him this rotation anyway. Just let me know whenever you're ready to receive him and I'll send him over.
@EgoLobster Sure! I don't mind lending you Silver at all. I didn't plan on breeding him this rotation anyway. Just let me know whenever you're ready to receive him and I'll send him over.
Hello! I wouldn't mind it, only as long as my dear Xylia is returned safely to me when she's off the nest. If you can guarantee her safe return, I will gladly lend her for a period of time.
Hello! I wouldn't mind it, only as long as my dear Xylia is returned safely to me when she's off the nest. If you can guarantee her safe return, I will gladly lend her for a period of time.
@EgoLobster

I'm flattered that you're interested enough in Ithildin's offspring to ask! I have a lore-heavy clan and prefer to keep my monogamous pairs monogamous; however, that's not a hard no. If @vuk is interested, Ithildin specifically has lore that would allow for a bit of wiggle room in his* offspring list. So, vuk, get back to me if you WANT to do this, and we can discuss logistics.

(*Don't panic at the pronouns, my dragons' genders are often only loosely related to their site art. In terms of FR mechanics, Ithildin is female.)
@EgoLobster

I'm flattered that you're interested enough in Ithildin's offspring to ask! I have a lore-heavy clan and prefer to keep my monogamous pairs monogamous; however, that's not a hard no. If @vuk is interested, Ithildin specifically has lore that would allow for a bit of wiggle room in his* offspring list. So, vuk, get back to me if you WANT to do this, and we can discuss logistics.

(*Don't panic at the pronouns, my dragons' genders are often only loosely related to their site art. In terms of FR mechanics, Ithildin is female.)
@Jori I understand that, I myself am a lore clan. I did just get a male for a breeding pair, and I'll be looking for a female as well, so there's a possibility we might be able to actually not need help <3

@Jori I understand that, I myself am a lore clan. I did just get a male for a breeding pair, and I'll be looking for a female as well, so there's a possibility we might be able to actually not need help <3

amalgabump!
amalgabump!
@EgoLobster Greetings,

sorry for the late reply! if you're still interested and need Puck for breeding; i dont mind at all. just let me know :^)
@EgoLobster Greetings,

sorry for the late reply! if you're still interested and need Puck for breeding; i dont mind at all. just let me know :^)
boop!
boop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10