Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Runic Warriors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@GlitterDCMarvel OOF

Niiice

Also if you check the above post, I'm gonna try and get a breeding pair together, no worries mate. Also, ping a ton of friends because at 50 Runic Warriors registered, I'm going to release a poll - 23 potential new variants, only 3 will become *unofficial* variants. Each has unique lore and genes (;
@GlitterDCMarvel OOF

Niiice

Also if you check the above post, I'm gonna try and get a breeding pair together, no worries mate. Also, ping a ton of friends because at 50 Runic Warriors registered, I'm going to release a poll - 23 potential new variants, only 3 will become *unofficial* variants. Each has unique lore and genes (;
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@egolobster already telling people about it on the amalg server! (also I don't like to pester people with a-lot of pings, sorry! ;-;)
@egolobster already telling people about it on the amalg server! (also I don't like to pester people with a-lot of pings, sorry! ;-;)
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@GlitterDCMarvel aight, no worries! Link me that amalg server in a pm, wouldya? (;
@GlitterDCMarvel aight, no worries! Link me that amalg server in a pm, wouldya? (;
@GlitterDCMarvel

I have an idea to get our own Pure Variant breeding pair! I'm looking at White/White/X Met/All/X and if I purchase 2 Runes scrolls tonight I can get us a breeding pair. What do you think? If I sent you the funds to buy one of the dragons I'm looking at, would you be willing to buy them and hold them for me? (:
@GlitterDCMarvel

I have an idea to get our own Pure Variant breeding pair! I'm looking at White/White/X Met/All/X and if I purchase 2 Runes scrolls tonight I can get us a breeding pair. What do you think? If I sent you the funds to buy one of the dragons I'm looking at, would you be willing to buy them and hold them for me? (:
@egolobster sure thing!
@egolobster sure thing!
@GlitterDCMarvel [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45698825] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456989/45698825_350.png[/img] [/url] here's the boy - sending funds in a pm rn~
@GlitterDCMarvel

45698825_350.png

here's the boy - sending funds in a pm rn~
@GlitterDCMarvel also please put this scry in his bio! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=2&auth=911676a8255e150452f761cc081039d43422f8a3&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@GlitterDCMarvel also please put this scry in his bio!

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=2&auth=911676a8255e150452f761cc081039d43422f8a3&dummyext=prev.png
@egolobster sure thing~
@egolobster sure thing~
@GlitterDCMarvel darn, now we have to decide what they are the gods of :o
@GlitterDCMarvel darn, now we have to decide what they are the gods of :o
@egolobster I actually have gods in my lair REEEE
We should make him the god of RNG
@egolobster I actually have gods in my lair REEEE
We should make him the god of RNG
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10