Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [OLD] Compilation of RRR Dragons
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
@3ilodon just wanted to let you know Ennio (wk 49) came with his current swirl eyes but is marked as multigaze! Probably on account of his accent.

Thanks for doing this. It's really cool!
@3ilodon just wanted to let you know Ennio (wk 49) came with his current swirl eyes but is marked as multigaze! Probably on account of his accent.

Thanks for doing this. It's really cool!
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@CinamonPizza @ShadyRabbit Added! So glad you like the list <3

@Ink Ah thank you! Ennio's eyes have been corrected. Congrats again on your lovely boy!
@CinamonPizza @ShadyRabbit Added! So glad you like the list <3

@Ink Ah thank you! Ennio's eyes have been corrected. Congrats again on your lovely boy!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
oh my god im... congratulations on the glowing clawtips??? LKDSJFOISLKFF
and wow it's wild that somebody's now won TWO roundsey dragons
oh my god im... congratulations on the glowing clawtips??? LKDSJFOISLKFF
and wow it's wild that somebody's now won TWO roundsey dragons
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Sunshine girl's link is live. I'll update properly later today.
Sunshine girl's link is live. I'll update properly later today.
@
@
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon @pigeonz @Darlnim @MettatonsLegs @Vocalist @lemecrazy @Aurorafulnight @SariStar @CinamonPizza @ShadyRabbit Look at this Saint Patty's boy, hehe [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=17&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=35&body=80&winggene=36&wings=80&tertgene=36&tert=101&element=10&eyetype=0][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=80&bodygene=35&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=36&winggene=36&wings=80&auth=ed52dcb67d71774d4b9e940a1e8915b5df52ce18&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Uh, you guys, one of the Roundsey dragons (Dryad) went on a scatter journey and I completely missed it.... whoops. She's absolutely stunning though! @/KairinRose Hehe, thank you! And I KNOW. They ended up giving their second dragon prize away, but man, talk about crazy luck [emoji=mirror size=1]
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @AppleTrash @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon @pigeonz @Darlnim @MettatonsLegs @Vocalist @lemecrazy @Aurorafulnight @SariStar @CinamonPizza @ShadyRabbit

Look at this Saint Patty's boy, hehe

dragon?age=1&body=80&bodygene=35&breed=17&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=36&winggene=36&wings=80&auth=ed52dcb67d71774d4b9e940a1e8915b5df52ce18&dummyext=prev.png

Uh, you guys, one of the Roundsey dragons (Dryad) went on a scatter journey and I completely missed it.... whoops. She's absolutely stunning though!

@/KairinRose Hehe, thank you! And I KNOW. They ended up giving their second dragon prize away, but man, talk about crazy luck
@
@
either wild luck (crazy's not a great word to use) or a LOOOOOT of money spent LOL. And I love this Gaoler sooooo much this week i want himb ;v;;; grabby hands. I love the lil flowers ;^;

Wao the swirly-eyed spirals are looking good now!!!

I think you actually mentioned Dryad's scatter journey cuz I must've found it somehow... or maybe I was just pinged cuz I'm on that one pinglist thing. idr dslfkdsf but I do know that I saw when Dryad got scattered to her current colors, and scried them a bunch 8)
either wild luck (crazy's not a great word to use) or a LOOOOOT of money spent LOL. And I love this Gaoler sooooo much this week i want himb ;v;;; grabby hands. I love the lil flowers ;^;

Wao the swirly-eyed spirals are looking good now!!!

I think you actually mentioned Dryad's scatter journey cuz I must've found it somehow... or maybe I was just pinged cuz I'm on that one pinglist thing. idr dslfkdsf but I do know that I saw when Dryad got scattered to her current colors, and scried them a bunch 8)
((Kai || they/them))
I just realized next week will be the 52nd week. Meaning, the anniversary of Roundsey's release.
I just realized next week will be the 52nd week. Meaning, the anniversary of Roundsey's release.
((Kai || they/them))
@KairinRose Oh WOW you're right! I wonder if FR will do anything for it (I hope so but probably not). You should start a FR discussion and we can have a mini celebration [emoji=mirror laughing size=1] Edit: Oh it looks like she was added on the 22nd! Wait a minute...
@KairinRose Oh WOW you're right! I wonder if FR will do anything for it (I hope so but probably not). You should start a FR discussion and we can have a mini celebration

Edit: Oh it looks like she was added on the 22nd! Wait a minute...
@
@
May i be added to the pinglist please?
May i be added to the pinglist please?
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
@/Molu added!
@/Molu added!
@