Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Dragons {retired}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@Celunoir

Would you mind putting me on that ping list?
@Celunoir

Would you mind putting me on that ping list?
Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon.
I am the dragon, and I will eat you whole.
pinglist plwase?
pinglist plwase?
pinglist please? <3
pinglist please? <3
H9h42dL.png
Ping me please!
Ping me please!
hbJfbe2.png
@Celunoir
I'd love to be on the pinglist as well!
@Celunoir
I'd love to be on the pinglist as well!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@TeenyTK @FallenRibbons @QueenKatoe @Roheryn @silvereternia @Kollie @mayanaz @clockworkMoose @komichi @Pipqu @HazelBird02 @Keestal @Parkakid

The next raffle has begun :0 Found and added the raffle dragon too
@TeenyTK @FallenRibbons @QueenKatoe @Roheryn @silvereternia @Kollie @mayanaz @clockworkMoose @komichi @Pipqu @HazelBird02 @Keestal @Parkakid

The next raffle has begun :0 Found and added the raffle dragon too
wealth beyond measure, outlander
Bless you, I was looking for something like this that was keeping track of prizes and such. Mind putting me on the pinglist? <3
Bless you, I was looking for something like this that was keeping track of prizes and such. Mind putting me on the pinglist? <3
Llwtqdz.png

@CalinaEstel Can do!
@CalinaEstel Can do!
@TeenyTK @FallenRibbons @QueenKatoe @Roheryn @silvereternia @Kollie @mayanaz @clockworkMoose @komichi @Pipqu @HazelBird02 @Keestal @Parkakid @CalinaEstel

New raffle~ bummed I didn't win the raffle derg lol- or anything for that matter. A waste of 200kt ;')
@TeenyTK @FallenRibbons @QueenKatoe @Roheryn @silvereternia @Kollie @mayanaz @clockworkMoose @komichi @Pipqu @HazelBird02 @Keestal @Parkakid @CalinaEstel

New raffle~ bummed I didn't win the raffle derg lol- or anything for that matter. A waste of 200kt ;')
I got the message that I won something from Roundsey's raffle and my heart skipped a beat hoping I'd won the triple abyss girl, but alas, it was only a Box o' Fairies. Oh well, at least I finally won something!! :)
I got the message that I won something from Roundsey's raffle and my heart skipped a beat hoping I'd won the triple abyss girl, but alas, it was only a Box o' Fairies. Oh well, at least I finally won something!! :)
New Inventory on the AH!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42