Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lore Subsp] Ghouls (Open for Reg.)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@AnacondaMiracle All registered! (Sorry it took a while)
@AnacondaMiracle All registered! (Sorry it took a while)
aUKJE16.png
@pricklygoose

hey i hate to ask, but can you take sunday off of the registration list? i love the subspecies, but it doesn't really fit him. i'd like to stay on the pinglist though!
@pricklygoose

hey i hate to ask, but can you take sunday off of the registration list? i love the subspecies, but it doesn't really fit him. i'd like to stay on the pinglist though!
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
@kenjirou No problem!
@kenjirou No problem!
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose Got a new boy for you! Also Andeddo can go ahead and be removed if you don't want exalted dragons listed on your registered list... He had to be taken out of the clan and given to plaguemomma... [b]Username:[/b] NerdySnivy [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Wiatt [b]Dragon Image/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46482599] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464826/46482599_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]A Bit About Your Ghoul (optional!):[/b] Wiatt, although may be small, is a threat to any clan he decided to stay in. He found the Syndicated Wound (my clan), after finding a substantial amount of fear located there. Hiding in the shadows (which proved to be easy due to not possessing the shiny wings of a usual ghoul) of the nursery in his adolescence and feeding off the fear of his fellow hatchlings. He chose a female Spiral perma as his one true victim, and doesn't feed from anyone else. He scares the female, as he appears to be decaying, but of flesh and muscle missing and revealing his dark bones. (Still a very WIP lore) [b]Pinglist For Updates?:[/b] Already On! [b]Pinglist For Sales and/or Events? (include specifics, if any):[/b] Already On!
@PricklyGoose

Got a new boy for you! Also Andeddo can go ahead and be removed if you don't want exalted dragons listed on your registered list... He had to be taken out of the clan and given to plaguemomma...

Username: NerdySnivy
Dragon Name: Wiatt
Dragon Image/Link:
46482599_350.png

A Bit About Your Ghoul (optional!): Wiatt, although may be small, is a threat to any clan he decided to stay in. He found the Syndicated Wound (my clan), after finding a substantial amount of fear located there. Hiding in the shadows (which proved to be easy due to not possessing the shiny wings of a usual ghoul) of the nursery in his adolescence and feeding off the fear of his fellow hatchlings. He chose a female Spiral perma as his one true victim, and doesn't feed from anyone else. He scares the female, as he appears to be decaying, but of flesh and muscle missing and revealing his dark bones.
(Still a very WIP lore)
Pinglist For Updates?: Already On!
Pinglist For Sales and/or Events? (include specifics, if any): Already On!
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
@NerdySnivy Aaa I love him! Also, I'm going to keep any exalted ghouls for now; they may be handy for lore sometime in the future!
@NerdySnivy Aaa I love him! Also, I'm going to keep any exalted ghouls for now; they may be handy for lore sometime in the future!
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose
I'm glad you like him! :D
And okay! Just wanted to let ya know :3
@PricklyGoose
I'm glad you like him! :D
And okay! Just wanted to let ya know :3
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
@PricklyGoose I just wanted to show you how fiiiine Acanthus is looking these days! :D (His lore is still in progress please forgive meeee) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44518439] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445185/44518439_350.png[/img] [/url]
@PricklyGoose I just wanted to show you how fiiiine Acanthus is looking these days! :D (His lore is still in progress please forgive meeee)

44518439_350.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
[quote=Updates] @Pufferheart @kenjirou @Meilkor @MeraHunt @NerdySnivy @Animequeen @Cattafang @Sidia @Starbrite @Yuubi @MalusNight @serron [/quote] The new eye type, Dark Sclera, has been added to the Ghoul's lore! [quote][center][font=century] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=59&bodygene=5&breed=14&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=60&auth=8a2b8bab4d44a6d98d3c7d5c7391167099fd6dbf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Dark Sclera:[/b] These Ghouls are at their full potential for extracting fear; if an unsuspecting dragon looks into the eyes of a Ghoul with Dark Sclera, they will freeze in fear, rendering them helpless to the monster... [/font][/center][/quote]

The new eye type, Dark Sclera, has been added to the Ghoul's lore!
Quote:

dragon?age=0&body=59&bodygene=5&breed=14&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=60&auth=8a2b8bab4d44a6d98d3c7d5c7391167099fd6dbf&dummyext=prev.png
Dark Sclera: These Ghouls are at their full potential for extracting fear; if an unsuspecting dragon looks into the eyes of a Ghoul with Dark Sclera, they will freeze in fear, rendering them helpless to the monster...
aUKJE16.png
@serron AAAAA He looks awesome!! Sweet outfit, my dragon dude
@serron AAAAA He looks awesome!! Sweet outfit, my dragon dude
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose ahhhh thank you! ;v;
@PricklyGoose ahhhh thank you! ;v;
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15