Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Corrosive Creatures
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@DragonWarrior333

Sent you a CR!

@Venatrix

20KT means 20,000 treasure, yes. But you can also pay 20 gems. :) Sent you a CR.
@DragonWarrior333

Sent you a CR!

@Venatrix

20KT means 20,000 treasure, yes. But you can also pay 20 gems. :) Sent you a CR.
corrosivecreaturessig.png
The creature pit

Please ping me!
The creature pit

Please ping me!
freebie_by_aiiegro-d8uetuw.png
@sodaboi

Added!
@sodaboi

Added!
@Velander @SpicyTunaRoll @TheWickerWitch @Jokerr @Kiryuuin @VuvuDoll @EchoGhost10100 @sodaboi

Just a quick update. I’m most likely going to be giving Ezra the new Constellation gene (once the art errors are fixed), so obviously this will effect future nests.

Instead of 1% Butterfly, 99% Stripes, it will now be 50% Butterfly, 50% Constellation. The Constellation kids will be sold at a higher price until the gene becomes more commonplace, but the Butterfly kids will remain 20kt/g. :)

I’ll post here again with previews of what Ezra and her hatchlings will look like with the gene and edit the masterpost once the art gets fixed. Have a Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
@Velander @SpicyTunaRoll @TheWickerWitch @Jokerr @Kiryuuin @VuvuDoll @EchoGhost10100 @sodaboi

Just a quick update. I’m most likely going to be giving Ezra the new Constellation gene (once the art errors are fixed), so obviously this will effect future nests.

Instead of 1% Butterfly, 99% Stripes, it will now be 50% Butterfly, 50% Constellation. The Constellation kids will be sold at a higher price until the gene becomes more commonplace, but the Butterfly kids will remain 20kt/g. :)

I’ll post here again with previews of what Ezra and her hatchlings will look like with the gene and edit the masterpost once the art gets fixed. Have a Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Awh I cant wait!! They'll look lovely <3. You have a great Thanksgiving as well!
Awh I cant wait!! They'll look lovely <3. You have a great Thanksgiving as well!
freebie_by_aiiegro-d8uetuw.png
@Velander @SpicyTunaRoll @TheWickerWitch @Jokerr @Kiryuuin @VuvuDoll @EchoGhost10100 @sodaboi [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42953337] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429534/42953337_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=20&winggene=25&wings=111&auth=4dd656997de43016935cd6e17a1772bab8c754f8&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] The gene transplant was a success! Ezra is now sporting beautiful, starry wings, and these wings will henceforth be inherited by her next nests. [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/8kXqNdB8/cc-card-samplebabies.png[/img][/center] Here's a taste of what you have to come. As a reminder, the Constellation babies will be sold at a higher price due to the exclusivity and hype of a new gene, but the Butterfly babies will stay the same price. [b]Next nest will be laid in 5 days.[/b]
The gene transplant was a success! Ezra is now sporting beautiful, starry wings, and these wings will henceforth be inherited by her next nests.
cc-card-samplebabies.png
Here's a taste of what you have to come. As a reminder, the Constellation babies will be sold at a higher price due to the exclusivity and hype of a new gene, but the Butterfly babies will stay the same price.

Next nest will be laid in 5 days.
Can you add me to the ping list? They’re beautiful!

i’ve been Wanting an Eldritch abomination in my lair~
Can you add me to the ping list? They’re beautiful!

i’ve been Wanting an Eldritch abomination in my lair~
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
@Angel614

Added!
@Angel614

Added!
Thanks!
Thanks!
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
@ChaosToadette

how much are the constellation ones?