Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share your wallet eaters
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Lykos That one is pretty!

Yea, I want to breed my Neon more often but I mostly breed her with gened male Gen ones and people tend to be picky about who they send their dragons to... But hey, that's understandable! I almost lost 2 of my fave WCs after trusting someone with them...
@Lykos That one is pretty!

Yea, I want to breed my Neon more often but I mostly breed her with gened male Gen ones and people tend to be picky about who they send their dragons to... But hey, that's understandable! I almost lost 2 of my fave WCs after trusting someone with them...
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18

Thanks!

That's why I generally have them give something for compensation (but it has to equal the value of my own in genes). If they don't, it's generally a no-go unless I don't mind losing the dragon as much. A lot of my G1s can made the plague eyes work, so I don't send things off often. I'm usually somewhat more willing for this reason:

It also helps if you use the Nest Network. I'm part of that and they will remove anyone that doesn't give dragons back (which, to my knowledge, has not happened). You can still ask for compensation too. It's a good way to have a neutral middle man ensure you get everything back. A good general rule of thumb is, while it may be a little extra charge, paying 5-10kT is better than never getting back something you put 1mil+ into. Even if one of you is the proper flight.
@kyrin18

Thanks!

That's why I generally have them give something for compensation (but it has to equal the value of my own in genes). If they don't, it's generally a no-go unless I don't mind losing the dragon as much. A lot of my G1s can made the plague eyes work, so I don't send things off often. I'm usually somewhat more willing for this reason:

It also helps if you use the Nest Network. I'm part of that and they will remove anyone that doesn't give dragons back (which, to my knowledge, has not happened). You can still ask for compensation too. It's a good way to have a neutral middle man ensure you get everything back. A good general rule of thumb is, while it may be a little extra charge, paying 5-10kT is better than never getting back something you put 1mil+ into. Even if one of you is the proper flight.
@Lykos That's a good idea, but I hardly have anything worth 1mil+ treasure :')
@Lykos That's a good idea, but I hardly have anything worth 1mil+ treasure :')
73127854.png

@kyrin18

Well, the same applies to anything you've paid for that was over 5-10k or that you care about. I was just giving a bit of an exaggeration because most people are too protective of G1s they've gened (which usually range from 500-1mil+ depending on what you're going for... curse my taste in breeds and genes) to let them into other lairs (understandably so). Regardless, I'd recommend the Nest Network so that next time you can get your dragon/s back. ^^
@kyrin18

Well, the same applies to anything you've paid for that was over 5-10k or that you care about. I was just giving a bit of an exaggeration because most people are too protective of G1s they've gened (which usually range from 500-1mil+ depending on what you're going for... curse my taste in breeds and genes) to let them into other lairs (understandably so). Regardless, I'd recommend the Nest Network so that next time you can get your dragon/s back. ^^
@Lykos Okay! Thank you :D
@Lykos Okay! Thank you :D
73127854.png

Probably these three: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1205353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12054/1205353_350.png[/img] [/url] Dusk is a near six-digit, level 25, fully stoned Gen I dragon... and I think I spent more buying him than I ever spent buying a dragon. Then I re-gened him and scatter scrolled him more than a couple of times until I lucked out on his current colors. I still need to dress him more properly, so that'll end up being more money. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5398537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/53986/5398537_350.png[/img] [/url] Coorhagen I got for free. I also got that incredibly pricey skin with her. My brother is nothing if not generous. However, I sank an obscene amount of gems scattering her because I knew she was hideous under the skin an it bothered me. Her current colors are where I stopped because I threw up my hands and said, "Good enough." I also completely regened her (WHY? YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE!). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=197050] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1971/197050_350.png[/img] [/url] But Cleo wins. She is an absolute money-sink. Gem genes, coatl scroll, the ridiculous journey of trying to get her Primal eyes and then giving up. She's my favorite money-sink, though.
Probably these three:

1205353_350.png

Dusk is a near six-digit, level 25, fully stoned Gen I dragon... and I think I spent more buying him than I ever spent buying a dragon. Then I re-gened him and scatter scrolled him more than a couple of times until I lucked out on his current colors. I still need to dress him more properly, so that'll end up being more money.

5398537_350.png

Coorhagen I got for free. I also got that incredibly pricey skin with her. My brother is nothing if not generous. However, I sank an obscene amount of gems scattering her because I knew she was hideous under the skin an it bothered me. Her current colors are where I stopped because I threw up my hands and said, "Good enough." I also completely regened her (WHY? YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE!).

197050_350.png

But Cleo wins. She is an absolute money-sink. Gem genes, coatl scroll, the ridiculous journey of trying to get her Primal eyes and then giving up. She's my favorite money-sink, though.
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
@Kogoruhn Whoa, that Guardian is so cool! Guardians are highly underrated these days.
@Kogoruhn Whoa, that Guardian is so cool! Guardians are highly underrated these days.
73127854.png

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11