Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hatch An Angel - (it is done)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
@Mandee If the sunset/Shamrock/Cream is for sale please let me know, I'm extremely interested in him. :) [s]Phone won't let me post a scry as I can't get the url but as a ripple/freckle/firefly coatl baby he'd be a perfect permabab. [/s] Edit: Got to a PC. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=172&bodygene=5&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=22&winggene=4&wings=80&auth=411f2649b721b14afffbbd4cadd00a3bf81702c9&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Mandee If the sunset/Shamrock/Cream is for sale please let me know, I'm extremely interested in him. :)

Phone won't let me post a scry as I can't get the url but as a ripple/freckle/firefly coatl baby he'd be a perfect permabab.

Edit: Got to a PC.
dragon?age=0&body=172&bodygene=5&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=22&winggene=4&wings=80&auth=411f2649b721b14afffbbd4cadd00a3bf81702c9&dummyext=prev.png
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/fo3G4OY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Sxqvz2X.png[/img] @LostVices @ObsidianMage @Isegard @Finne @OriginalIAm @Qhersek @Darkfall @Mooshiihii @KohakuHowl @MountainMouse @Pandella @Elven0artist0 @Pteropoda @hhoneydew @Mossfern @DuaS48 @Pufferheart @MoonEclispe @SariStar @Aersolace @LightningShatter @SilverCentaur @Ssplish @Alphanix @thace @Cakeless @Museless @Twye @Floppity @BraveEguana @P4810 @Avessa @AlbinoWerewolf @Insectoid @skarpetky @Takemi @peepsnibbles @NorthernLiights @0bsidian @Raneva85 @Tuberose @Alanon @burningdarkfire @SparkzTheShinx @Crumpet @FoxerOwl @Ellapinky @Everburn @idesofjuly @BarelyBitter @Mareanie @JackNoahKerr @Lithiarch @Returu @Drominus @Roheryn @dggeoff @Quintillion help me decide... which one is the winner??? I think I prefer the primal eyed girl, but the other looks more angel-like. I'm sure... with a little effort, the first girl could look just as beautiful... but I'm not sure. imma put it to a vote~
fo3G4OY.png

Sxqvz2X.png

@LostVices @ObsidianMage @Isegard @Finne @OriginalIAm @Qhersek @Darkfall @Mooshiihii @KohakuHowl @MountainMouse @Pandella @Elven0artist0 @Pteropoda @hhoneydew @Mossfern @DuaS48 @Pufferheart @MoonEclispe @SariStar @Aersolace @LightningShatter @SilverCentaur @Ssplish @Alphanix @thace @Cakeless @Museless @Twye @Floppity @BraveEguana @P4810 @Avessa @AlbinoWerewolf @Insectoid @skarpetky @Takemi @peepsnibbles @NorthernLiights @0bsidian @Raneva85 @Tuberose @Alanon @burningdarkfire @SparkzTheShinx @Crumpet @FoxerOwl @Ellapinky @Everburn @idesofjuly @BarelyBitter @Mareanie @JackNoahKerr @Lithiarch @Returu @Drominus @Roheryn @dggeoff @Quintillion

help me decide... which one is the winner???

I think I prefer the primal eyed girl, but the other looks more angel-like. I'm sure... with a little effort, the first girl could look just as beautiful... but I'm not sure. imma put it to a vote~
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
@Mandee

OMG
THAT FIRST ONE.

o-o
is this a thing
I want it.
I need her.

She looks beautiful.

She's all together a more beautiful / celestial girl. <3

@Mandee

I just realized this is a G1.
I was going to ask to be put on a pinglist.
what an insane girl u-u <3
@Mandee

OMG
THAT FIRST ONE.

o-o
is this a thing
I want it.
I need her.

She looks beautiful.

She's all together a more beautiful / celestial girl. <3

@Mandee

I just realized this is a G1.
I was going to ask to be put on a pinglist.
what an insane girl u-u <3
They are both absolutely gorgeous, but the firefly on the second on isn't my favorite? I agree that she's angelic, but the first one is very cohesive and I really appreciate that.
They are both absolutely gorgeous, but the firefly on the second on isn't my favorite? I agree that she's angelic, but the first one is very cohesive and I really appreciate that.
totally the first dragon!
totally the first dragon!
322957f8b9cacc369600ca036b7a74cf85ddf5cf.gif
jonah + he/him + adult
#157379 + archives
They're both pretty, but definitely the first girl!
They're both pretty, but definitely the first girl!
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Mandee

First!
@Mandee

First!
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
Definitely the first one!
Definitely the first one!
The first one!
The first one!
They both have their perks, but the color scheme for the first is so good! Definitely her.
They both have their perks, but the color scheme for the first is so good! Definitely her.
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43