Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Ashoat Descendants
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@SilverFoxDemon Oh my GOSH I am in love with that first girl,, how much is she? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45092732] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450928/45092732_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverFoxDemon

Oh my GOSH I am in love with that first girl,, how much is she?

45092732_350.png
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan
A friend suggested pricing them around 200kt as of now! I will also take gems or mixed payment :)

Thanks for your interest in them, by the way! <3 I'm very proud of the subspecies and it's so nice to finally be getting a move on for them :)
@Marrigan
A friend suggested pricing them around 200kt as of now! I will also take gems or mixed payment :)

Thanks for your interest in them, by the way! <3 I'm very proud of the subspecies and it's so nice to finally be getting a move on for them :)
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
DerP. I hope that..wasn't always there hahaha. I'd love to grab her, but I think I'll save and wait for a Pure!
@SilverFoxDemon

and no problemo!! I think they're a wonderful subspecies!! you did a great job and the pricing is about right for such cuties!
DerP. I hope that..wasn't always there hahaha. I'd love to grab her, but I think I'll save and wait for a Pure!
@SilverFoxDemon

and no problemo!! I think they're a wonderful subspecies!! you did a great job and the pricing is about right for such cuties!
YycIlt9.png
@SilverFoxDemon

Ahhh heck it I've got birthday money to spare

slap me a PA/CR for her please! I'll be paying in treasure c:
She is SOO going to get a youth scroll sometime
@SilverFoxDemon

Ahhh heck it I've got birthday money to spare

slap me a PA/CR for her please! I'll be paying in treasure c:
She is SOO going to get a youth scroll sometime
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan
Haha, sending one in a second! My pure pair is giving me huge issues and they'll have to be regened, so it'll be a bit before they're ready; the Jewel pair would've taken a while too, but I rushed it and got a Coatl scroll for the dad, and Alloy for the mom :) I'm really pleased with how they came out! <3

Thank you so much for the compliments! A lot of work (and love) is going into them <3

Would you like me to move you from general to Pure for pings, or are you fine here? :)
also i'd love updates on her aaa
@Marrigan
Haha, sending one in a second! My pure pair is giving me huge issues and they'll have to be regened, so it'll be a bit before they're ready; the Jewel pair would've taken a while too, but I rushed it and got a Coatl scroll for the dad, and Alloy for the mom :) I'm really pleased with how they came out! <3

Thank you so much for the compliments! A lot of work (and love) is going into them <3

Would you like me to move you from general to Pure for pings, or are you fine here? :)
also i'd love updates on her aaa
@SilverFoxDemon

General is still fine! I'll totally update you on her,, right now I'm thinking trouble making perma-bab ruining my local jeweler shop/stand, haha~

Or if she grows up before I get enough for a youth scroll, and I find a killer outfit instead; might make her a lapidary working with my jeweler!

or make her a rival jeweler,, thats always fun
@SilverFoxDemon

General is still fine! I'll totally update you on her,, right now I'm thinking trouble making perma-bab ruining my local jeweler shop/stand, haha~

Or if she grows up before I get enough for a youth scroll, and I find a killer outfit instead; might make her a lapidary working with my jeweler!

or make her a rival jeweler,, thats always fun
YycIlt9.png
@Marrigan
>:3c These sound like excellent ideas! I love me a nice permababy but I'm super excited to see how people dress up these dragons too, so it's exciting no matter which way you go ;D; <3
@Marrigan
>:3c These sound like excellent ideas! I love me a nice permababy but I'm super excited to see how people dress up these dragons too, so it's exciting no matter which way you go ;D; <3
beep
beep
beep beep
beep beep
@SilverFoxDemon Like the lore! Does this girl fit into the subspecies? If not, fine by me. :) Her babes have a chance of coming out with Jaguar/Shimmer/Underbelly thanks to the pairing I've got her in, so if you're interested in adding a new variant of off-color Ashoats to the mix . . . [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40542046] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405421/40542046_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SilverFoxDemon

Like the lore! Does this girl fit into the subspecies? If not, fine by me. :) Her babes have a chance of coming out with Jaguar/Shimmer/Underbelly thanks to the pairing I've got her in, so if you're interested in adding a new variant of off-color Ashoats to the mix . . .

40542046_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10