Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | {IC} 500 Egg 5 Year Mass Hatch - July 1
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Artorias

I will be unable to accept hatchlings quickly (I can still accept but it will be slow) between 9am-3pm fr server time! I got unexpected overtime that I need which is why I will be slow.
@Artorias

I will be unable to accept hatchlings quickly (I can still accept but it will be slow) between 9am-3pm fr server time! I got unexpected overtime that I need which is why I will be slow.
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
Can I be added for the hatch pinglist please?
Can I be added for the hatch pinglist please?
im cringe
I’d like a ping!
I’d like a ping!
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
I'd love a ping for this if you don't mind!
I'd love a ping for this if you don't mind!
Rome/Roswell
Any Pronouns
Nonbinary Butch Lesbian
fr + 3
I'd love to be added to the hatchling pinglist!
I'd love to be added to the hatchling pinglist!
PQznZys.png
I'd love to get pinged for the hatches (especially if you manage to get a Hunter/Saffron/Antique baby)
I'd love to get pinged for the hatches (especially if you manage to get a Hunter/Saffron/Antique baby)
@Khroma @WindChimes @Dweevil @SashaFiredrake @gremlinerd @SariStar @Scintillation - Added and searches noted!

@ArchnarQuibQuib - Thank you for letting me know! I hope work treats you well tomorrow.
@Khroma @WindChimes @Dweevil @SashaFiredrake @gremlinerd @SariStar @Scintillation - Added and searches noted!

@ArchnarQuibQuib - Thank you for letting me know! I hope work treats you well tomorrow.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Artorias I'd love a ping for when you hatch all these babies! I can also hold a few, if you still need some space to keep 'em.
@Artorias I'd love a ping for when you hatch all these babies! I can also hold a few, if you still need some space to keep 'em.
Zs4DK7W.gifJust an artist who loves bumbles and faes. ndWpHgK.gif
@Plectranthus - Added! I should be okay on lair volunteers, but I'll take the offer, thank you.
@Plectranthus - Added! I should be okay on lair volunteers, but I'll take the offer, thank you.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
Holy hatchlings, you're not joking. You're really gonna hatch 500 eggs! Wow, that's an impressive control. I'd hatch them already lol

If it's not too much, can you let me know if you hatch a Sunset/Ice/Orca girl? Or a Jade/(Red-range) male? And in general, I'd love to be pinged when you start hatching.
Holy hatchlings, you're not joking. You're really gonna hatch 500 eggs! Wow, that's an impressive control. I'd hatch them already lol

If it's not too much, can you let me know if you hatch a Sunset/Ice/Orca girl? Or a Jade/(Red-range) male? And in general, I'd love to be pinged when you start hatching.
Even if the throne crumbles and the shiny crown turns to rust. Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, beside you, I will be. Until I hear the words, "Check Mate."
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25