Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Outfit help for a small reward
So I used the scattersight sales to complete a couple more projects bc otherwise I'll put them off for forever and, while they're now shiny and with pretty genes, I need some outfit help for the two of them: [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86215&tab=dragon&did=42282200][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=20&breed=11&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=73&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=127&auth=3c5d2f4f333458db69f3f96f41da12be5a097f21&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] Zek'hara (name pending) is a blood witch who lives in a creepy cave with creepy decorations, creepy animals and an even creepier 'roommate'. Practises blood magic and has an air about her that gives her away as someone not to be trusted, but it's not always certain why not until too late. Not sure what magic she uses to 'compel' dragons but an idea is it involves some sort of singing to sway the mind [/columns] [columns] Next is Venril (name, again, pending bc it's currently on a different dragon), an alchemist who was indoctrinated into a 'higher order' and, when the leader of that higher order was killed, became a loose cannon. Zek'hara clung to this and has begun work on him. His will is not entirely his own and as his practise veers off onto an even darker route, his fellow brothers are starting to notice. He's a rather vain individual as well, both for his work and his appearance [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27567064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275671/27567064_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] I have 15 slots and the only apparel off limits is the super old and super expensive stuff like boneyard tatters and things of that nature. Everything else is fair game and, although I'm subbed, feel free to ping me :> Small reward will be some gems (10? 15?) and a couple of the several thousand golem cat familiars I've managed to accumulate
So I used the scattersight sales to complete a couple more projects bc otherwise I'll put them off for forever and, while they're now shiny and with pretty genes, I need some outfit help for the two of them:

dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=20&breed=11&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=73&tertgene=22&winggene=23&wings=127&auth=3c5d2f4f333458db69f3f96f41da12be5a097f21&dummyext=prev.png Zek'hara (name pending) is a blood witch who lives in a creepy cave with creepy decorations, creepy animals and an even creepier 'roommate'. Practises blood magic and has an air about her that gives her away as someone not to be trusted, but it's not always certain why not until too late. Not sure what magic she uses to 'compel' dragons but an idea is it involves some sort of singing to sway the mind
Next is Venril (name, again, pending bc it's currently on a different dragon), an alchemist who was indoctrinated into a 'higher order' and, when the leader of that higher order was killed, became a loose cannon. Zek'hara clung to this and has begun work on him. His will is not entirely his own and as his practise veers off onto an even darker route, his fellow brothers are starting to notice. He's a rather vain individual as well, both for his work and his appearance
27567064_350.png

I have 15 slots and the only apparel off limits is the super old and super expensive stuff like boneyard tatters and things of that nature. Everything else is fair game and, although I'm subbed, feel free to ping me :>

Small reward will be some gems (10? 15?) and a couple of the several thousand golem cat familiars I've managed to accumulate
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
Lil bump
Lil bump
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
Cool

Some of the stuff is a bit pricy, such as the chimes, but I think they really work!

As for Zek'hara, I feel like either birdskull or flame apparel would really accent what you're going for in terms of lore, perhaps you should go for Starlight guise, conjurers staff, or a (plague?) tome of some sort, could make her seem more witchy.

EDIT: Also, maybe a ball python, as she had animal friends :)
Cool

Some of the stuff is a bit pricy, such as the chimes, but I think they really work!

As for Zek'hara, I feel like either birdskull or flame apparel would really accent what you're going for in terms of lore, perhaps you should go for Starlight guise, conjurers staff, or a (plague?) tome of some sort, could make her seem more witchy.

EDIT: Also, maybe a ball python, as she had animal friends :)
n
@Haretz

Thank you for the suggestion, I do like the wing ribbon in particular, it works well with his secondary~ Defintely keep that in mind, thank you~

Same for the suggestions for Zek'hara - I'll keep them noted down so when she grows up I can have a little play around in the dressing room with her :)
@Haretz

Thank you for the suggestion, I do like the wing ribbon in particular, it works well with his secondary~ Defintely keep that in mind, thank you~

Same for the suggestions for Zek'hara - I'll keep them noted down so when she grows up I can have a little play around in the dressing room with her :)
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
No problem! Both your Dergs and their lore are amazing :>
No problem! Both your Dergs and their lore are amazing :>
n
@Haretz
Thank you muchly~ Just got to actually type their lore up, hehe
@Haretz
Thank you muchly~ Just got to actually type their lore up, hehe