Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | quick name help?
hi! I'm making a dragon to honor someone important to me- she really liked cardinals so once I can get everything this is what she'll look like: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=14&breed=13&element=1&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=16&winggene=11&wings=87&auth=b4387ecca72f197a0ce41e246f4b2ade1e8c4ebe&dummyext=prev.png[/img] my first name thing was [color=#345120]Cardi[/color] to go off of cardinal, but I figured I should add part of the person's name, and I know her middle name was Pauline, so I was also thinking of something along the lines of [color=#345120]Carline[/color]. her other names wouldn't really fit super well so I was thinking of something similar to these. if you have any suggestions or like the two I mentioned please tell me! thanks <3
hi! I'm making a dragon to honor someone important to me- she really liked cardinals so once I can get everything this is what she'll look like:
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=14&breed=13&element=1&gender=1&tert=60&tertgene=16&winggene=11&wings=87&auth=b4387ecca72f197a0ce41e246f4b2ade1e8c4ebe&dummyext=prev.png
my first name thing was Cardi to go off of cardinal, but I figured I should add part of the person's name, and I know her middle name was Pauline, so I was also thinking of something along the lines of Carline. her other names wouldn't really fit super well so I was thinking of something similar to these. if you have any suggestions or like the two I mentioned please tell me! thanks <3
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
@emspacefeathers
Carla
Caroline

Loralie
Paula
@emspacefeathers
Carla
Caroline