Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] double sunset gen one
1 2 3
@unsolved - i'll add you!! and im not sure on an ab yet? no one has really given me a price range so i might make it 15kg or something to encourage bidding. i havent had an auction in forever
@unsolved - i'll add you!! and im not sure on an ab yet? no one has really given me a price range so i might make it 15kg or something to encourage bidding. i havent had an auction in forever
@Mongoose Welp, the water eyes are really unfortunate on her, but she could still go for something. Double sunsets tend to cost at least 5kG, sometimes in excess of 10kG for really good tertiaries and/or light eyes. There are some workeable scries with her stone as well; the filligree is a good possibility: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=21&breed=4&element=4&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=21&winggene=13&wings=172&auth=c0ee8f9ca5e54c1b8f6e0a79189a01965d433dd7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] That said, I'd definitely hold an auction for her, and set the SB no lower than 2kG. Sunset is an extremely popular color, so you should be able to fetch much more than that!
@Mongoose

Welp, the water eyes are really unfortunate on her, but she could still go for something. Double sunsets tend to cost at least 5kG, sometimes in excess of 10kG for really good tertiaries and/or light eyes.

There are some workeable scries with her stone as well; the filligree is a good possibility:

dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=21&breed=4&element=4&gender=1&tert=52&tertgene=21&winggene=13&wings=172&auth=c0ee8f9ca5e54c1b8f6e0a79189a01965d433dd7&dummyext=prev.png

That said, I'd definitely hold an auction for her, and set the SB no lower than 2kG. Sunset is an extremely popular color, so you should be able to fetch much more than that!
YAzXKmc.gif
Ooh do you have a pinglist for the blue girl I could be added to?
Ooh do you have a pinglist for the blue girl I could be added to?
exTNWIV.png
@larrea - yeah the blue eyes are...unfortunate haha. i'd keep her if she had fire/light eyes for sure. thank you for your advice!

@serupen - i added you for the blue girl!
@larrea - yeah the blue eyes are...unfortunate haha. i'd keep her if she had fire/light eyes for sure. thank you for your advice!

@serupen - i added you for the blue girl!
1 2 3