Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Opinions needed! Derg genes/breeds
Firstly, I have this pair that I am working on (among another and a stray) and need some opinions. I know the genes I want, but I want to change there breed to something other than what they are. Thing is, I'm stuck with my choices. I have been thinking bog pair or pearlcatcher and ridgie pair~ What are your thoughts? I have images of them for you guys to look at so you don't have to scry them yourself XD [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9987/f/2018/139/3/b/untitled_by_ebonixi-dcc0ehy.png[/img] Secondly, This pretty little pearlcatcher needs help on deciding a primary gene. I like them both so can't decide on which I like better! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/58c5/f/2018/135/5/d/1pearl_by_ebonixi-dcbnf7o.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6dbd/f/2018/135/b/6/dragon_by_ebonixi-dcbnf3f.png[/img] Thanks for your thoughts in advance! <3 Also, Ping me @Huntress when replying :3
Firstly, I have this pair that I am working on (among another and a stray) and need some opinions. I know the genes I want, but I want to change there breed to something other than what they are. Thing is, I'm stuck with my choices. I have been thinking bog pair or pearlcatcher and ridgie pair~ What are your thoughts? I have images of them for you guys to look at so you don't have to scry them yourself XD

untitled_by_ebonixi-dcc0ehy.png

Secondly, This pretty little pearlcatcher needs help on deciding a primary gene. I like them both so can't decide on which I like better!

1pearl_by_ebonixi-dcbnf7o.png dragon_by_ebonixi-dcbnf3f.png

Thanks for your thoughts in advance! <3
Also, Ping me @Huntress when replying :3
Y1F9VMS.pngJM014Y8.pngbaCnQlF.pngEcolNPg.png
8YrmKfU.pngd77Ac4x.pngW9uvsLC.pngpPUjY55.png
lanc3xJ.png8Wmtfyx.pngIEVFoPf.pngXuiOQI2.png
@Huntress

I rather like the pearlcatcher/ridgeback pair. They look really well together and really highlight their genes nicely. I also like the first possible primary gene as that one seems to compliment the color palate/tones of the secondary and tertiary genes more smoothly than the second one.
@Huntress

I rather like the pearlcatcher/ridgeback pair. They look really well together and really highlight their genes nicely. I also like the first possible primary gene as that one seems to compliment the color palate/tones of the secondary and tertiary genes more smoothly than the second one.
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
Definitely the Pearlcatcher and Ridgeback pair! As for the primary troubles, I vote for Petals simply because I'm not a fan of pink mixing with blue.
Definitely the Pearlcatcher and Ridgeback pair! As for the primary troubles, I vote for Petals simply because I'm not a fan of pink mixing with blue.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
@Wylla
Thank you for your reply ^.^ I agree with the reasoning behind choosing the first primary gene for the pearlcatcher. It was my first choice, after all, and only came across the second when I kept playing around with scrys XD

@TheWhiteTigerGod
A fair enough reasoning for choosing petals ^.^ It does cut out the pink quite a bit, which is part of the reason why I liked it so much. There is still enough blue to compliment the wings and capsule, it's just brighter. It also showcases more of the green color vs blue that is found with the python gene - ultimately brightening the dragon as a whole ^.^
@Wylla
Thank you for your reply ^.^ I agree with the reasoning behind choosing the first primary gene for the pearlcatcher. It was my first choice, after all, and only came across the second when I kept playing around with scrys XD

@TheWhiteTigerGod
A fair enough reasoning for choosing petals ^.^ It does cut out the pink quite a bit, which is part of the reason why I liked it so much. There is still enough blue to compliment the wings and capsule, it's just brighter. It also showcases more of the green color vs blue that is found with the python gene - ultimately brightening the dragon as a whole ^.^
bump! More thoughts are appreciated!
bump! More thoughts are appreciated!