@Cataclasm
Okay, thank you for informing me ^w^
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
[center]Hooooly heck [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=161&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=72&auth=5751ced510809ecbcc36bc67160fac5d0e887132&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
Hooooly heck

dragon?age=1&body=161&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=72&auth=5751ced510809ecbcc36bc67160fac5d0e887132&dummyext=prev.png
U8dkiXo.jpg
@Cataclasm
I am also interested in that garnet/wine girl.
@Cataclasm
I am also interested in that garnet/wine girl.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy Two more people are interested in her, so we'll have to see how things go. I really don't want to have to do an auction for her tho, but she will go to whoever makes the highest offer. What would your offer be?

(Also no need to ping, I'm subbed~)
@Supremacy Two more people are interested in her, so we'll have to see how things go. I really don't want to have to do an auction for her tho, but she will go to whoever makes the highest offer. What would your offer be?

(Also no need to ping, I'm subbed~)
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
Maybe like 1kg for her?
But, I understand giving the other users a chance.
I mean, they inquired first. <:
And sorry about the pinging, its habitual.
Maybe like 1kg for her?
But, I understand giving the other users a chance.
I mean, they inquired first. <:
And sorry about the pinging, its habitual.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy That's definitely a very generous and tempting offer! I will keep it in mind and let you know how things go, still waiting to hear back from the first person who showed interest in buying her
@Supremacy That's definitely a very generous and tempting offer! I will keep it in mind and let you know how things go, still waiting to hear back from the first person who showed interest in buying her
@/Cataclasm

How do you feel about 35g for the Lemon / Raspberry one? Sorry if this is too low; I'm very bad at pricing g1s. :) Thanks for sharing your hatch with us! (Please ping me for future hatches as well).

(Whoops sorry for ping)
@/Cataclasm

How do you feel about 35g for the Lemon / Raspberry one? Sorry if this is too low; I'm very bad at pricing g1s. :) Thanks for sharing your hatch with us! (Please ping me for future hatches as well).

(Whoops sorry for ping)
j3zsWMV.png
Definitely, that's fair. <:
Well, either way it goes, let me know what happens?
Please and thank you!
Definitely, that's fair. <:
Well, either way it goes, let me know what happens?
Please and thank you!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Caelyn Sure, that sounds good~

@Supremacy Absolutely, I'll keep you posted~
@Caelyn Sure, that sounds good~

@Supremacy Absolutely, I'll keep you posted~
@Faileas Hey! You still interested in making an offer for the Garnet/Wine girl? Someone has offered 1kg for her, but I wanted to wait to hear your offer as well, since you showed interest first
@Faileas Hey! You still interested in making an offer for the Garnet/Wine girl? Someone has offered 1kg for her, but I wanted to wait to hear your offer as well, since you showed interest first
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 257 258