Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [subspecies] Ink Bottles
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@SnowyWaves @HopperUK @CrystalSiren7 @kyrin18 @WitchoftheWoods @codeinvalid @FloofyDragon @Crassula @Oreosalad @rosequinn @sellerie @Siouxsie

I apologize for double or unwanted pings. I wanted to apologize for the long waits, the cool downs are near the end though! I posted their nesting dates under the announcements just below the pinglist section. Just wanted everyone to know :)
@SnowyWaves @HopperUK @CrystalSiren7 @kyrin18 @WitchoftheWoods @codeinvalid @FloofyDragon @Crassula @Oreosalad @rosequinn @sellerie @Siouxsie

I apologize for double or unwanted pings. I wanted to apologize for the long waits, the cool downs are near the end though! I posted their nesting dates under the announcements just below the pinglist section. Just wanted everyone to know :)
VYQwMuq.gif
@wolfandcrow
aahhh! Thank you for the ping, im actually quite excited!!
@wolfandcrow
aahhh! Thank you for the ping, im actually quite excited!!

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
@FloofyDragon

Awww awesome!!! I am too! I just felt bad since I feel like it's been ages since any little inklings were running around lol
@FloofyDragon

Awww awesome!!! I am too! I just felt bad since I feel like it's been ages since any little inklings were running around lol
VYQwMuq.gif
@wolfandcrow
Yeah, we need more inks! Im wondering what im gonna do to fit the inkling into my lore though! Oof, I can't wait!!
@wolfandcrow
Yeah, we need more inks! Im wondering what im gonna do to fit the inkling into my lore though! Oof, I can't wait!!

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
@FloofyDragon

Lol well Inks are really creative writers or artists typically if that helps you ^u^
So some jobs within lore can be like a writer, artist, or even like a recorder who keeps records and inventory of your hoard :) lol
@FloofyDragon

Lol well Inks are really creative writers or artists typically if that helps you ^u^
So some jobs within lore can be like a writer, artist, or even like a recorder who keeps records and inventory of your hoard :) lol
VYQwMuq.gif
@wolfandcrow
Oh jeez!! I think my lore problem has just been solved!! My Persephone might end up falling in love with the new derg i get!! She's a poet, so I can work on this too!! AHHHHH
@wolfandcrow
Oh jeez!! I think my lore problem has just been solved!! My Persephone might end up falling in love with the new derg i get!! She's a poet, so I can work on this too!! AHHHHH

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
@FloofyDragon

Ooooooo that would be perfect!! Lol glad to help a little haha ^u^
@FloofyDragon

Ooooooo that would be perfect!! Lol glad to help a little haha ^u^
VYQwMuq.gif
@wolfandcrow
I just went back and reviwed the possibility of a inkblot coatl and I am shook. You think you could also put me on the Bombay pinglist? ((Hopefully I can get a Pistachio pearl while I wait for a coatl lol))
@wolfandcrow
I just went back and reviwed the possibility of a inkblot coatl and I am shook. You think you could also put me on the Bombay pinglist? ((Hopefully I can get a Pistachio pearl while I wait for a coatl lol))

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
@FloofyDragon

Lol sure!!! Luckily for you the PC Bombays will be nesting tomorrow lol
@FloofyDragon

Lol sure!!! Luckily for you the PC Bombays will be nesting tomorrow lol
VYQwMuq.gif
@WolfandCrow

awesome thank you and no worries about the pings. I don't have any lair space available at the moment. I'll probably ask for a male hatchling when i'm able to clean out more space. :)
@WolfandCrow

awesome thank you and no worries about the pings. I don't have any lair space available at the moment. I'll probably ask for a male hatchling when i'm able to clean out more space. :)
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29