Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
@Balam @StDuke

Excellent! XD I'm definitely hoping this will be an incentive/tool to help people develop more Necro lore. Please let me know which dragon(s) you'd like to be submitted to the feature!
@Balam @StDuke

Excellent! XD I'm definitely hoping this will be an incentive/tool to help people develop more Necro lore. Please let me know which dragon(s) you'd like to be submitted to the feature!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon reckon ill go ahead and submit cassa, since q's lore isnt quite ready yet ehehe [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36297980] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362980/36297980_350.png[/img] [/url]
@3idolon

reckon ill go ahead and submit cassa, since q's lore isnt quite ready yet ehehe

36297980_350.png
tn0RSo5.pngGW180jv.png
mmoRz30.pngNlmYDAS.png
HugYtfH.png6ZdcGpT.png
uPNWHgD.png
SK9eeYM.png
@StDuke Perfect! He'll make a great feature! And feel free to submit Queezle at any time XD
@StDuke Perfect! He'll make a great feature! And feel free to submit Queezle at any time XD
@
@
@3idolon I'm definitely down for this! It'll motivate me to finish Locke and Remy's lore. Those are the two I'd like to submit. Once they have more lore >.>
@3idolon I'm definitely down for this! It'll motivate me to finish Locke and Remy's lore. Those are the two I'd like to submit. Once they have more lore >.>
fWKq08u.gif
Made by kerise
@3idolon I'm all for it! Totally enter Blightrose and Sporesong for me please.
@3idolon I'm all for it! Totally enter Blightrose and Sporesong for me please.
@3idolon I'm definitely down for the spotlighting feature-- and for being on the general pinglist too!! My only question would be limitations on submissions-- can you submit a dragon again? What if it's already won one recently/ever? How many can you submit per round? Other then that, though, I'd love to submit Sisyphus for the first round ;) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40817556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408176/40817556_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] He's complete and ready to roll haha
@3idolon I'm definitely down for the spotlighting feature-- and for being on the general pinglist too!! My only question would be limitations on submissions-- can you submit a dragon again? What if it's already won one recently/ever? How many can you submit per round?

Other then that, though, I'd love to submit Sisyphus for the first round ;)

He's complete and ready to roll haha
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
@kmrikkari @Bara2684 Thanks guys! I've entered your lovely dergs :)

@reotheleo So the way I imagine it working is there is a general pool of dragons that people would like to be featured. Every week I draw one randomly from the group and that is the one that gets the spotlight for the week. It is then removed from the pool and the next week I randomly draw again. According to this method you only enter your dragon (or dragons, no limitations on the number you can submit) once, so there's no need to do it every week.

As for a dragon being featured more than once, I imagine that first every dragon in the pool would have to get it's chance before starting over. Let me know if that doesn't make sense or if you have any other questions! Feel free to submit as many dragons as you want, though Sisyphus has already been recorded :)
@kmrikkari @Bara2684 Thanks guys! I've entered your lovely dergs :)

@reotheleo So the way I imagine it working is there is a general pool of dragons that people would like to be featured. Every week I draw one randomly from the group and that is the one that gets the spotlight for the week. It is then removed from the pool and the next week I randomly draw again. According to this method you only enter your dragon (or dragons, no limitations on the number you can submit) once, so there's no need to do it every week.

As for a dragon being featured more than once, I imagine that first every dragon in the pool would have to get it's chance before starting over. Let me know if that doesn't make sense or if you have any other questions! Feel free to submit as many dragons as you want, though Sisyphus has already been recorded :)
@
@
@3idolon That makes a lot of sense-- and sounds very fair to boot!! Thank you for clearing it up for me ;) In that case, I'd love to submit Melinoe too!! I'll submit Charon later, when I've put his (small amount of) art and bits and bobs into his description and his apparel on ;)

@3idolon That makes a lot of sense-- and sounds very fair to boot!! Thank you for clearing it up for me ;) In that case, I'd love to submit Melinoe too!! I'll submit Charon later, when I've put his (small amount of) art and bits and bobs into his description and his apparel on ;)

aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
ooh, i like this! I'd definitely love for kallana to be included
ooh, i like this! I'd definitely love for kallana to be included
they/them
b82c3872f2aea38ea15bfd6d3fbce91f9e9a0b8c.gif
@VuittonVampire You got it! She's been added. :)
@VuittonVampire You got it! She's been added. :)
@
@