Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 238 239
@kmrikkari Oh wow that's so cool that you'll be basing a Necro off an actual character you've developed! From what you've written it sounds like a really interesting story. I'm quite intrigued by the idea that as a Necromancer he becomes a partial zombie himself, it really adds flavor to the character. Is he the one responsible for overthrowing a government or two?

Also, just so you know, just because the Necros as a subspecies don't bring things back to life doesn't mean that your personal Necro won't be able to. For example my Necro Kobari is obsessed with seeing how far a disease can overtake the body and still be withdrawn by him successfully. This gets him into true Necromantic arts and trying to overcome death (which he hasn't been successful at yet). There's a big chance that he's going to get in trouble for it though, given that Plaguebringer canonically hates zombies, so, there's that trouble brewing.... but yeah it'd totally be cool if your Necro became a true Necromancer and pushed his/her powers into actually bringing a dragon back to life. XD
@kmrikkari Oh wow that's so cool that you'll be basing a Necro off an actual character you've developed! From what you've written it sounds like a really interesting story. I'm quite intrigued by the idea that as a Necromancer he becomes a partial zombie himself, it really adds flavor to the character. Is he the one responsible for overthrowing a government or two?

Also, just so you know, just because the Necros as a subspecies don't bring things back to life doesn't mean that your personal Necro won't be able to. For example my Necro Kobari is obsessed with seeing how far a disease can overtake the body and still be withdrawn by him successfully. This gets him into true Necromantic arts and trying to overcome death (which he hasn't been successful at yet). There's a big chance that he's going to get in trouble for it though, given that Plaguebringer canonically hates zombies, so, there's that trouble brewing.... but yeah it'd totally be cool if your Necro became a true Necromancer and pushed his/her powers into actually bringing a dragon back to life. XD
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon He and his girlfriend are definitely responsible for freeing the world from some corrupt governments! She's not quite as good at necromancy because she was successfully brought back to life and is not part zombie (which is why I really want a male Necro and a female Servus) but she eventually gets to raise her very own army of the dead.

I am very tempted to have my Necro be kind of obsessed with death since it fits the original character very well. If I ever adopt any ghouls, they can be "failed experiments"! Plaguemom will not be happy about any of this XD
@3idolon He and his girlfriend are definitely responsible for freeing the world from some corrupt governments! She's not quite as good at necromancy because she was successfully brought back to life and is not part zombie (which is why I really want a male Necro and a female Servus) but she eventually gets to raise her very own army of the dead.

I am very tempted to have my Necro be kind of obsessed with death since it fits the original character very well. If I ever adopt any ghouls, they can be "failed experiments"! Plaguemom will not be happy about any of this XD
fWKq08u.gif
Made by kerise
More art because I can't help myself. This beautiful piece is done by @Wyrmilius <3 [url=https://ibb.co/jkqKzH][img]https://preview.ibb.co/bHJTtc/Kishna_Wyrmilius_Smoke.png[/img][/url]
More art because I can't help myself. This beautiful piece is done by @Wyrmilius <3

Kishna_Wyrmilius_Smoke.png
@
@
@kmrikkari Hah! Ghouls as failed experiments are perfect! Oh man we really need to get this happy little zombie family together asap. I should be putting my necros on a nest within the next week or so, and I think several other breeders are as well. Hopefully we can get you something soon :)
@kmrikkari Hah! Ghouls as failed experiments are perfect! Oh man we really need to get this happy little zombie family together asap. I should be putting my necros on a nest within the next week or so, and I think several other breeders are as well. Hopefully we can get you something soon :)
@
@
@3idolon I'm definitely excited to have my own family of Necros and I plan on breeding some to share with others! Looking forward to having a reason to breed dragons again :3

Edit: That art is absolutely amazing, btw! It's such a beautiful piece~
@3idolon I'm definitely excited to have my own family of Necros and I plan on breeding some to share with others! Looking forward to having a reason to breed dragons again :3

Edit: That art is absolutely amazing, btw! It's such a beautiful piece~
fWKq08u.gif
Made by kerise
General: @VuittonVampire @unseelieknight @Mnkn10 @bonefiend @mulderyes @Hexingisfun @PAlbatross @Lukas1997 @reotheleo @Kava @Shadari @Moonseed @Halua @khimera @Agonist @Twistedstripe @Pebz @SashaFiredrake @knockoutbd Necromancers: @Minones @kmrikkari @CoffeeGhoul @Zannanana Grisha had two daughters! 20kT like last time (am always negotiable though). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41317547] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413176/41317547_350.png[/img] [/url] ^Claimed! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41317548] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413176/41317548_350.png[/img] [/url] ^Claimed!
General:
@VuittonVampire @unseelieknight @Mnkn10 @bonefiend @mulderyes @Hexingisfun @PAlbatross @Lukas1997 @reotheleo @Kava @Shadari @Moonseed @Halua @khimera @Agonist @Twistedstripe @Pebz @SashaFiredrake @knockoutbd

Necromancers:
@Minones @kmrikkari @CoffeeGhoul @Zannanana

Grisha had two daughters!

20kT like last time (am always negotiable though).

41317547_350.png

^Claimed!

41317548_350.png

^Claimed!
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@Shadari

Can I get the second girl?
@Shadari

Can I get the second girl?
NkwoHll.pngM9Ailyh.gif2Z6dHoL.gifU4EUBBD.png
@3idolon I didn't know about the Nest Network, but I'll totally check it out, thank you!
@Shadari Thank you, I might need a nest soon, so I'll let you know and I'll be very grateful if you could host one for me. And I've been thinking about buying one of your new baby girls (beige/blood/blood) if that's okay with you. And I promise everyone - soon I'll be the one to offer new hatchlings, not only buy them ;>

Edit: I've just noticed I was a bit too late. I'll wait then since I need a teritary blood-berry lady :P
@3idolon I didn't know about the Nest Network, but I'll totally check it out, thank you!
@Shadari Thank you, I might need a nest soon, so I'll let you know and I'll be very grateful if you could host one for me. And I've been thinking about buying one of your new baby girls (beige/blood/blood) if that's okay with you. And I promise everyone - soon I'll be the one to offer new hatchlings, not only buy them ;>

Edit: I've just noticed I was a bit too late. I'll wait then since I need a teritary blood-berry lady :P
@Halua
Send me a CR!

@Kava
The second gal (beige one) got snagged already! However I can make a note to give you first dibs on the next beige/blood/blood one! First one is still available however.

As for the nest, yea! At worst I would just need you to hold onto a dragon or two for me, but other then that just let me know!
@Halua
Send me a CR!

@Kava
The second gal (beige one) got snagged already! However I can make a note to give you first dibs on the next beige/blood/blood one! First one is still available however.

As for the nest, yea! At worst I would just need you to hold onto a dragon or two for me, but other then that just let me know!
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@shadari how many gems for the first lil lady?
@shadari how many gems for the first lil lady?
they/them
b82c3872f2aea38ea15bfd6d3fbce91f9e9a0b8c.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 238 239