Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Filigree imps white/white/fern-rad
1 2
edit: 4/2/18 they've been put on a nest, and have 3 eggs! [img]https://i.imgur.com/MokfwVl.png[/img] So I got this pair, only gave filigree to the male but [s]I may give it to the female if they get enough interest[/s] (the female now has filigree as well!) but if you'd like a ping for when the babies hatch lemme know! I can also ping for specific tert colors as well. they have 100% for white/white iri/shim, and then the tert ranges from fern to radioactive. [img]https://i.imgur.com/gDxniUl.png[/img] List: @clw23 @GlitterDCMarvel @PricklyGoose @LilyCatcher @Shadowfire1223
edit: 4/2/18
they've been put on a nest, and have 3 eggs!
MokfwVl.png

So I got this pair, only gave filigree to the male but I may give it to the female if they get enough interest (the female now has filigree as well!) but if you'd like a ping for when the babies hatch lemme know! I can also ping for specific tert colors as well.

they have 100% for white/white iri/shim, and then the tert ranges from fern to radioactive.
gDxniUl.png

List:
@clw23 @GlitterDCMarvel @PricklyGoose @LilyCatcher @Shadowfire1223
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY
ping me
@VENNY
ping me
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@venny

I am interested!!
@venny

I am interested!!
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
got you both down!
got you both down!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY ping me please!!
@VENNY ping me please!!
aUKJE16.png
added
added
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY
ohh, I'd like to be added to the pinglist though I probably wouldn't be able to afford the pretty babs XD
@VENNY
ohh, I'd like to be added to the pinglist though I probably wouldn't be able to afford the pretty babs XD
XdKddgH.png

Uhhhhh, don't mind the hungry dragons-
I swear I'll feed 'em once I finish reorganizing things-
@LilyCatcher Can't say I know for sure what their pricing will be, right now the cheapest imp with filigree is 420g, but I'd expect by the time mine hatch the average price for an alright looking filigree imp will be around 75-150kt?
@LilyCatcher Can't say I know for sure what their pricing will be, right now the cheapest imp with filigree is 420g, but I'd expect by the time mine hatch the average price for an alright looking filigree imp will be around 75-150kt?
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@VENNY

*sucks in a breath*

...yes please
@VENNY

*sucks in a breath*

...yes please
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
added~
added~
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2