Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | JellyLu's Reviews! PWYW
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Ohmygosh your reviews get better every time I come back! Sending you muns asap!!!!!

P.S. Outcast will be coming back when her lore is done- and I've been looking through scries and took your suggestions into mind! Glimmer usually looks yucky on my dragons- but she rocks it!
Ohmygosh your reviews get better every time I come back! Sending you muns asap!!!!!

P.S. Outcast will be coming back when her lore is done- and I've been looking through scries and took your suggestions into mind! Glimmer usually looks yucky on my dragons- but she rocks it!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
@Jaspernoir Glad you liked the review and thanks for the kind words ^-^ Happy to see Alyssum home :3 [size=2] (When I was searching through your lair to get to her I saw Viking and wow he's gorgeous...my heart <3)[/size] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40107019] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401071/40107019_350.png[/img] [/url] To start, I really like Alyssum's name. I've never heard it before and I always love coming across new and unique names ^-^ Another thing I personally love, in addition to spoiled progens, are warm colored dragons. I guess it has something to do with Autumn being my favorite season. Anyway, Alyssum has such deliciously warm colors; It makes me happy just to even look at her! Though I don't own my own Chocolate dragon yet, I absolutely adore chocolate as a color. Not only does Alyssum have a chocolate primary, but she has the perfect gene to go with it. The cherub gives her a lovely milk/dark chocolate pattern and the swirls even remind me of a nice cup of hot cocoa. Both her fire and cantaloupe complement the chocolate quite nicely. The fire shimmer is absolutely stunning. A reason I love iri/shim is the fact that they create a wide variety of hues for the dragon. In Alyssum's case, I love how her shimmer gives her that beautiful orange color in addition to subtle hints of yellow, red and pink. Being a lighter orange, her cantaloupe runes capture the lighter hues in her wings and give her a magnificent burning glow that makes her seem to radiate warmth. Her radiance is further defined by that accent! Not only does it make her seem to glow even more, but the accent also gives her more intricate detailing as well as a sense of being broken yet pure (which I find appropriate for her lore as I'll later explain).Her apparel is subtle and it adds great details without covering up the features of her body. Her brilliant healer's garb not only matches her coloration but also alludes to her role in the clan. I always love when people pick the perfect apparel to match the personality of their dragon as well as it's looks ^-^ My favorite piece on her though are the feathered wings. There such a great focal point on her and, being brown, seem to be a natural extension of her body! They also aid in her graceful appearance. I completely love her familiar too, both because it matches and because it's relevant to her lore <3 Oh! Also, for a warm dragon, I think her water eyes stand out beautifully too~ As for her lore, like Roxane, I really like the template you used. Not only is her lore organized, but it's also displayed in an appropriate order along with some interesting badges and a great piece of art :D I was immediately intrigued upon seeing her Dawnguard and Kitsune badges. I collect subspecies and have known about the Kitsune lines for a long time... I've just never had the opportunity to dig deeper into learning more. Therefore, I was super excited to learn more about them through Alyssum's story! Also, since I admittedly don't know too much about them, forgive me if I misinterpret some aspects of her lore as a result (I really am going to try not to). Like Roxane's lore, I thought Alyssum's story to be a well-written one full of history and overcoming struggles. Not only does she overcome the struggles of the Tangled Wood, but she overcomes the struggles she has as a result of her curse. In fact, it's the curse I'd like to know more about. It seems like something always goes wrong when Kitsune's mate..? Anyway, I like how you took lore from both of her lineages, and intertwined them with your own additions. Very creative c: The story of her birth just put a huge smile on my face! Not only was she born special along with her sister, but she was literally a bundle of joy. She brought hope to her father that she'll break the curse, she made an adorable bond with her smoke gyre, and she was a curious little thing! I could just see her stumbling over her tails and getting into trouble. When she actually did get into trouble though, I actually became nervous. Traveling from the Sea of a Thousand Currents to the Tangled Wood not only illustrated the start of her journey but was a beautiful explanation as to why this water gal ended up in your shadowy home. Though I love the shadows, I felt bad that our domain hurt this poor little thing ): Though I am curious with regards to the gritty details of her struggles, I'm glad she was found and healed. I admire her strength, both with regards to surviving that and with dealing with the disappearance of Serizawa after their children were born. Despite all that, she still takes care of others, especially her nephew ;u; It's this trait that makes her brilliant healer's garb appropriate. That and, as a Foxfire Nogitsune, she also leads others to safety. Her accent is also appropriate for her lore, as I mentioned, because to me it shows that even though she experienced a lot of pain (both as a child and fully grown), she continues to be a beacon of light to others in need. It's also a bit indicative of her magic within imo. I also find her use of blood magic as a result of being from the Sunset line to be intriguing. It definitely shows in her character what with her being so sincere and caring to others. Plus, it also seems appropriate for a pearlcatcher c: The term 'Gaman' definitely refers to her and I'm glad you included it's definition. That and the description of her lineage traits made her bio both informative and enjoyable! She was definitely worth the wait to review! Now I'm tempted to get a Kitsune of my own. As soon as these Shroomlings sell >< lol [/center]
@Jaspernoir
Glad you liked the review and thanks for the kind words ^-^

Happy to see Alyssum home :3

(When I was searching through your lair to get to her I saw Viking and wow he's gorgeous...my heart <3)

40107019_350.png

To start, I really like Alyssum's name. I've never heard it before and I always love coming across new and unique names ^-^ Another thing I personally love, in addition to spoiled progens, are warm colored dragons. I guess it has something to do with Autumn being my favorite season. Anyway, Alyssum has such deliciously warm colors; It makes me happy just to even look at her! Though I don't own my own Chocolate dragon yet, I absolutely adore chocolate as a color. Not only does Alyssum have a chocolate primary, but she has the perfect gene to go with it. The cherub gives her a lovely milk/dark chocolate pattern and the swirls even remind me of a nice cup of hot cocoa. Both her fire and cantaloupe complement the chocolate quite nicely. The fire shimmer is absolutely stunning. A reason I love iri/shim is the fact that they create a wide variety of hues for the dragon. In Alyssum's case, I love how her shimmer gives her that beautiful orange color in addition to subtle hints of yellow, red and pink. Being a lighter orange, her cantaloupe runes capture the lighter hues in her wings and give her a magnificent burning glow that makes her seem to radiate warmth. Her radiance is further defined by that accent! Not only does it make her seem to glow even more, but the accent also gives her more intricate detailing as well as a sense of being broken yet pure (which I find appropriate for her lore as I'll later explain).Her apparel is subtle and it adds great details without covering up the features of her body. Her brilliant healer's garb not only matches her coloration but also alludes to her role in the clan. I always love when people pick the perfect apparel to match the personality of their dragon as well as it's looks ^-^ My favorite piece on her though are the feathered wings. There such a great focal point on her and, being brown, seem to be a natural extension of her body! They also aid in her graceful appearance. I completely love her familiar too, both because it matches and because it's relevant to her lore <3 Oh! Also, for a warm dragon, I think her water eyes stand out beautifully too~
As for her lore, like Roxane, I really like the template you used. Not only is her lore organized, but it's also displayed in an appropriate order along with some interesting badges and a great piece of art :D I was immediately intrigued upon seeing her Dawnguard and Kitsune badges. I collect subspecies and have known about the Kitsune lines for a long time... I've just never had the opportunity to dig deeper into learning more. Therefore, I was super excited to learn more about them through Alyssum's story! Also, since I admittedly don't know too much about them, forgive me if I misinterpret some aspects of her lore as a result (I really am going to try not to). Like Roxane's lore, I thought Alyssum's story to be a well-written one full of history and overcoming struggles. Not only does she overcome the struggles of the Tangled Wood, but she overcomes the struggles she has as a result of her curse. In fact, it's the curse I'd like to know more about. It seems like something always goes wrong when Kitsune's mate..? Anyway, I like how you took lore from both of her lineages, and intertwined them with your own additions. Very creative c: The story of her birth just put a huge smile on my face! Not only was she born special along with her sister, but she was literally a bundle of joy. She brought hope to her father that she'll break the curse, she made an adorable bond with her smoke gyre, and she was a curious little thing! I could just see her stumbling over her tails and getting into trouble. When she actually did get into trouble though, I actually became nervous. Traveling from the Sea of a Thousand Currents to the Tangled Wood not only illustrated the start of her journey but was a beautiful explanation as to why this water gal ended up in your shadowy home. Though I love the shadows, I felt bad that our domain hurt this poor little thing ): Though I am curious with regards to the gritty details of her struggles, I'm glad she was found and healed. I admire her strength, both with regards to surviving that and with dealing with the disappearance of Serizawa after their children were born. Despite all that, she still takes care of others, especially her nephew ;u; It's this trait that makes her brilliant healer's garb appropriate. That and, as a Foxfire Nogitsune, she also leads others to safety. Her accent is also appropriate for her lore, as I mentioned, because to me it shows that even though she experienced a lot of pain (both as a child and fully grown), she continues to be a beacon of light to others in need. It's also a bit indicative of her magic within imo. I also find her use of blood magic as a result of being from the Sunset line to be intriguing. It definitely shows in her character what with her being so sincere and caring to others. Plus, it also seems appropriate for a pearlcatcher c: The term 'Gaman' definitely refers to her and I'm glad you included it's definition. That and the description of her lineage traits made her bio both informative and enjoyable! She was definitely worth the wait to review!

Now I'm tempted to get a Kitsune of my own. As soon as these Shroomlings sell >< lol

tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
Thank you soooo much~~ I really appreciate how in depth you get with your review!

In regards to her curse, it's actually part of the Dawnguard lineage - the mate of the dawnguard descendant will always leave and forget their family. I find it woefully tragic and romantic <3

I'm so glad you're learning more about the kitsune~ their lore is a fantastic jumping off point, and i adore foxes (and Japanese mythology/culture), so i was excited to bring their natural curiousity and personality into Alyssum. Thank you again!

And once i write Viking's lore, (@MitraSunshine has been on my case about it too, lol) then I will definitely be back!!~ payment incoming!!
Thank you soooo much~~ I really appreciate how in depth you get with your review!

In regards to her curse, it's actually part of the Dawnguard lineage - the mate of the dawnguard descendant will always leave and forget their family. I find it woefully tragic and romantic <3

I'm so glad you're learning more about the kitsune~ their lore is a fantastic jumping off point, and i adore foxes (and Japanese mythology/culture), so i was excited to bring their natural curiousity and personality into Alyssum. Thank you again!

And once i write Viking's lore, (@MitraSunshine has been on my case about it too, lol) then I will definitely be back!!~ payment incoming!!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@NyxHeart Thank you for your patience! I really enjoyed looking at all 3 of these dragons. Their lore was so well-written it was like I was reading an actual book ;o; Plus, the layouts and added theme songs were a plus! I especially love how Foxglove's theme is from Pkmn Mystery Dungeon <3 In fact, taking a peak at your lair [size=2](Hello fellow shadowling)[/size], I like it entirely! [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21346834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213469/21346834_350.png[/img] [/url] Upon first glance, Foxglove reminded me of my boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=203422&tab=dragon&did=15678923]Strindberg[/url] xD Maybe they're meant to be friends? Anyway, Foxglove is such a stunning cool-colored beauty! He's such the perfect mixture of blue and purple tones, and his apparel flows so nicely with his coloration and body shape! He's an example of an XYX who's colors are so unbelievably close that he looks like an XXX. While his royal may be a tad darker, I love how the hues of his violet wings and belly can be found on his body and vice versa. That's the beauty of iri/shim. Those genes not only provide an attractive shine on a dragon, but they expand a dragon's coloration to include a wide variety of encompassing hues <3 Being a member of shadow flight myself, I am especially in love with this guy due to all that rich purple! I also admire the fact that he's a water dragon instead of shadow. I feel like if he had shadow eyes, it would be [i]too[/i] purple. Instead, his eyes capture the blue undertones of his scales and they in fact stand out marvelously! The Ghost Flame apparel was a brilliant choice for Foxglove! Not only does the ensemble showcase his ability as an oracle, but each piece enhances his colors! I especially love the bright flames of the candles and the shimmering glitter of the cloak. He looks absolutely magical! I also love his accent. Not only does it enhance his aesthetic, but it complements his flight and even the name alone hints at his gift! Love how his scaleback is as iri as he is too ^-^ As for his lore, I was completely hooked! I really like how you take the fact that coatls eat purely seafood into account. Being a from a water colony of coatls full of fisherman is only fitting (even if they are a fire breed). Plus, I admire his humble beginning in such a small, happy colony ^-^ Normally, when it comes to water vs. fire, I tend to choose fire. However, in just the opening paragraph alone, you made me discover properties of water I haven't even considered. While I know all about the water cycle and what not, considering that water has literally been everywhere and recycled for a looong time, I never even thought of the secrets it holds! That being said, I find the ability of Foxglove to hear and see the water to be super cool! Normally, I would expect PCs to be oracles as they can use their pearl, but Foxglove's means of prophesying are different! I especially like the way his gift became evident to his family, though I feel bad for him due to their reactions. Foxglove was only trying to help others by saying what the water tells him, yet his own grandparents treated him as a bad omen. I mean I know they still probably loved him, but that still doesn't change the fact that they became rather distant. I also feel bad for Foxglove as the water tells him things he doesn't want to hear or deal with. It must be particularly hard to know when a loved one is going to die and how. However, it is that aspect that I admire for you tie in the water and shadow flights. You take the fluidity of water and combine it with the dark side of shadow; Brilliant! in the end, I'm glad he met Axaris and she took him in! Now that his prophecies are more welcome and understood, I hope he grows in his gift and finds happiness :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21636613] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216367/21636613_350.png[/img] [/url] Liara is absolutely fabulous! She's a great example of how greyscale dragons can look sooo [i]good[/i]! I love how her cherub not only contains a darker grey to better match her underbelly, but it also containes the lighter, silvery swirls. All of her colors and patterns flow together so nicely, she's just a pure joy to look at! However, my favorite part of her has to be her black stripes. Being her darkest color, her black stripes stand out so rich and dark against her body and apparel. It helps to highlight those features. Not only does it highlight those aspects, but it makes that marvelous gold accent stand out fantastically! Plus, as an underrated gene, I think Liara makes it known that stripes can be worn [i]well[/i]. Speaking of the accent though, I'm in love *o* Not only do I think the peacock pattering suits her as a SD, but black and gold is one of my favorite color combinations to see on dragons. The gold detailing in addition to her clawtips gives her just the pop of color she needed and makes her look absolutely divine! I love every single bit of her apparel. Not only did you make it seem as though the silks and the sylvan dress were part of the same set, but there is no better outfit considering Liara's role/occupation! Plus, the white coloration works with her color scheme and makes her look pure and innocent as she truly is. It matches her lovely ice eyes too ^-^ Also, I must say, her familiar combined with her story give me Rumpelstiltskin fairy tale vibes c: Love it! Speaking of her story, I like how happiness and sorrow were beautifully intertwined. Liara's personality and skill are demonstrated right off the bat! The only thing that made me hurt for her, was her having to be in the basement. Even though I'm sure her parent's meant well to keep her safe and care for her, it wasn't right to keep her locked up there for so long. Even her own father not crediting her work? It's just sad ;; Also, being in the basement without exposure to the outside would definitely cause a reaction to her color so her coloration is even more fitting! I do admire her strength though. Liara was able to leave without looking back, and managed to remain cheerful despite all of what happened to her. Not once did she shed a tear. I also love how dedicated and in love she is with her work. Being able to love doing something so much that you can block out the troubles of the world is something a lot of people are jealous of. I'm happy that she has her silks and I'm happy that she's able to have a fresh new start after meeting Axaris :) I also really liked the part where she found the phonograph with her grandmother on it. I feel like that not only helped comfort her, but also helped her to improve her talents and give her the courage to escape toward greater things. I feel like Liara's story illustrates how one should keep their head high through good and bad, yet it can also illustrate how even the happiest of people experience darkness. Beautifully written lore for a beautiful dragon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28196011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281961/28196011_350.png[/img] [/url] Hecate automatically appealed to my shadow-loving heart <3 She's probably my favorite out of the 3 even though I definitely enjoyed reviewing everyone! Hecate just screams shadow aesthetic and her wind eyes make her even more alluring (especially the way you keep referring to their green glow in her lore). Her colors are absolutely magnificent! XYX shadow is to die for and the genes she has are perfect. The cherub is so rich and dark, and the swirls remind me of the shadow symbol itself. The glimmer perfectly matches the lighter tones of her cherub and make her seem as if she's sparkling with the night sky stars themselves. Her butterfly is just stunning! It alone contained both hues found in her other colors and adds more colors such as that light lavender shade! Her colors work incredibly well with her ensemble, and the entire thing just screams magic. Perfect for her witch role! My favorite pieces on her are the thorns, the hat and the cards. Each piece of apparel though has it's own indication of her character. Clearly the conjurer's apparel resemble witch's garb, the cards remind me of tarot cards and the ability to communicate via other realms, and the thorns are indicative of her skill with potions and herbs (in addition to her conjurer's pouch). Love the creepy, matching Ectoplasmime as well <3 Even her parents have fitting names...my goodness! I completely loved her story! From the beginning, I expected her to be a creepy witch that puts hexes on people. I just loved how she was unsettling and creepy right from the start! However, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that she was actually friendly, kind, and charming. As I previously mentioned, I love how you refer to her wind eyes! They certainly are unexpected for a witch in the Tangled Wood but at the same time are mesmerizing to look at. No wonder Azareth fell in love! Even though she played it off with a laugh, I felt bad when she revealed her scars. Even if they didn't agree with her practices, her old clan shouldn't have judged and beaten her no matter how scared they were. She didn't even do any physical harm! My favorite part was definitely when she was proving herself to Axaris. Not only was it interesting to see Axaris in such a way that differed from the way she acted in the lore of the other 2 dragons, but it sent chills down my spine when Hecate mentioned the souls of her dead children and Axaris just sort of became shocked and left. I love unsettling stories ^-^ The ending was super cute too, the way she stays in Azareth's tent snuggling with him. I'm glad she was able to stay and be of aid to the clan. She's quite the character! [/center] 10/10 for all these dragons :D It was a pleasure to review them!
@NyxHeart
Thank you for your patience! I really enjoyed looking at all 3 of these dragons. Their lore was so well-written it was like I was reading an actual book ;o; Plus, the layouts and added theme songs were a plus! I especially love how Foxglove's theme is from Pkmn Mystery Dungeon <3

In fact, taking a peak at your lair (Hello fellow shadowling), I like it entirely!

21346834_350.png

Upon first glance, Foxglove reminded me of my boy Strindberg xD Maybe they're meant to be friends? Anyway, Foxglove is such a stunning cool-colored beauty! He's such the perfect mixture of blue and purple tones, and his apparel flows so nicely with his coloration and body shape! He's an example of an XYX who's colors are so unbelievably close that he looks like an XXX. While his royal may be a tad darker, I love how the hues of his violet wings and belly can be found on his body and vice versa. That's the beauty of iri/shim. Those genes not only provide an attractive shine on a dragon, but they expand a dragon's coloration to include a wide variety of encompassing hues <3 Being a member of shadow flight myself, I am especially in love with this guy due to all that rich purple! I also admire the fact that he's a water dragon instead of shadow. I feel like if he had shadow eyes, it would be too purple. Instead, his eyes capture the blue undertones of his scales and they in fact stand out marvelously! The Ghost Flame apparel was a brilliant choice for Foxglove! Not only does the ensemble showcase his ability as an oracle, but each piece enhances his colors! I especially love the bright flames of the candles and the shimmering glitter of the cloak. He looks absolutely magical! I also love his accent. Not only does it enhance his aesthetic, but it complements his flight and even the name alone hints at his gift! Love how his scaleback is as iri as he is too ^-^
As for his lore, I was completely hooked! I really like how you take the fact that coatls eat purely seafood into account. Being a from a water colony of coatls full of fisherman is only fitting (even if they are a fire breed). Plus, I admire his humble beginning in such a small, happy colony ^-^ Normally, when it comes to water vs. fire, I tend to choose fire. However, in just the opening paragraph alone, you made me discover properties of water I haven't even considered. While I know all about the water cycle and what not, considering that water has literally been everywhere and recycled for a looong time, I never even thought of the secrets it holds! That being said, I find the ability of Foxglove to hear and see the water to be super cool! Normally, I would expect PCs to be oracles as they can use their pearl, but Foxglove's means of prophesying are different! I especially like the way his gift became evident to his family, though I feel bad for him due to their reactions. Foxglove was only trying to help others by saying what the water tells him, yet his own grandparents treated him as a bad omen. I mean I know they still probably loved him, but that still doesn't change the fact that they became rather distant. I also feel bad for Foxglove as the water tells him things he doesn't want to hear or deal with. It must be particularly hard to know when a loved one is going to die and how. However, it is that aspect that I admire for you tie in the water and shadow flights. You take the fluidity of water and combine it with the dark side of shadow; Brilliant! in the end, I'm glad he met Axaris and she took him in! Now that his prophecies are more welcome and understood, I hope he grows in his gift and finds happiness :)

21636613_350.png

Liara is absolutely fabulous! She's a great example of how greyscale dragons can look sooo good! I love how her cherub not only contains a darker grey to better match her underbelly, but it also containes the lighter, silvery swirls. All of her colors and patterns flow together so nicely, she's just a pure joy to look at! However, my favorite part of her has to be her black stripes. Being her darkest color, her black stripes stand out so rich and dark against her body and apparel. It helps to highlight those features. Not only does it highlight those aspects, but it makes that marvelous gold accent stand out fantastically! Plus, as an underrated gene, I think Liara makes it known that stripes can be worn
well. Speaking of the accent though, I'm in love *o* Not only do I think the peacock pattering suits her as a SD, but black and gold is one of my favorite color combinations to see on dragons. The gold detailing in addition to her clawtips gives her just the pop of color she needed and makes her look absolutely divine! I love every single bit of her apparel. Not only did you make it seem as though the silks and the sylvan dress were part of the same set, but there is no better outfit considering Liara's role/occupation! Plus, the white coloration works with her color scheme and makes her look pure and innocent as she truly is. It matches her lovely ice eyes too ^-^ Also, I must say, her familiar combined with her story give me Rumpelstiltskin fairy tale vibes c: Love it!
Speaking of her story, I like how happiness and sorrow were beautifully intertwined. Liara's personality and skill are demonstrated right off the bat! The only thing that made me hurt for her, was her having to be in the basement. Even though I'm sure her parent's meant well to keep her safe and care for her, it wasn't right to keep her locked up there for so long. Even her own father not crediting her work? It's just sad ;; Also, being in the basement without exposure to the outside would definitely cause a reaction to her color so her coloration is even more fitting! I do admire her strength though. Liara was able to leave without looking back, and managed to remain cheerful despite all of what happened to her. Not once did she shed a tear. I also love how dedicated and in love she is with her work. Being able to love doing something so much that you can block out the troubles of the world is something a lot of people are jealous of. I'm happy that she has her silks and I'm happy that she's able to have a fresh new start after meeting Axaris :) I also really liked the part where she found the phonograph with her grandmother on it. I feel like that not only helped comfort her, but also helped her to improve her talents and give her the courage to escape toward greater things. I feel like Liara's story illustrates how one should keep their head high through good and bad, yet it can also illustrate how even the happiest of people experience darkness. Beautifully written lore for a beautiful dragon!

28196011_350.png

Hecate automatically appealed to my shadow-loving heart <3 She's probably my favorite out of the 3 even though I definitely enjoyed reviewing everyone! Hecate just screams shadow aesthetic and her wind eyes make her even more alluring (especially the way you keep referring to their green glow in her lore). Her colors are absolutely magnificent! XYX shadow is to die for and the genes she has are perfect. The cherub is so rich and dark, and the swirls remind me of the shadow symbol itself. The glimmer perfectly matches the lighter tones of her cherub and make her seem as if she's sparkling with the night sky stars themselves. Her butterfly is just stunning! It alone contained both hues found in her other colors and adds more colors such as that light lavender shade! Her colors work incredibly well with her ensemble, and the entire thing just screams magic. Perfect for her witch role! My favorite pieces on her are the thorns, the hat and the cards. Each piece of apparel though has it's own indication of her character. Clearly the conjurer's apparel resemble witch's garb, the cards remind me of tarot cards and the ability to communicate via other realms, and the thorns are indicative of her skill with potions and herbs (in addition to her conjurer's pouch). Love the creepy, matching Ectoplasmime as well <3 Even her parents have fitting names...my goodness!
I completely loved her story! From the beginning, I expected her to be a creepy witch that puts hexes on people. I just loved how she was unsettling and creepy right from the start! However, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that she was actually friendly, kind, and charming. As I previously mentioned, I love how you refer to her wind eyes! They certainly are unexpected for a witch in the Tangled Wood but at the same time are mesmerizing to look at. No wonder Azareth fell in love! Even though she played it off with a laugh, I felt bad when she revealed her scars. Even if they didn't agree with her practices, her old clan shouldn't have judged and beaten her no matter how scared they were. She didn't even do any physical harm! My favorite part was definitely when she was proving herself to Axaris. Not only was it interesting to see Axaris in such a way that differed from the way she acted in the lore of the other 2 dragons, but it sent chills down my spine when Hecate mentioned the souls of her dead children and Axaris just sort of became shocked and left. I love unsettling stories ^-^ The ending was super cute too, the way she stays in Azareth's tent snuggling with him. I'm glad she was able to stay and be of aid to the clan. She's quite the character!

10/10 for all these dragons :D It was a pleasure to review them!
Ooh, I love reviews! Could I have one, too? =D
Ooh, I love reviews! Could I have one, too? =D
@CrypticGirl
Sure! Just tell me the specifics (which ones, how many) and I'll put you down for a slot :)

It should be done next week or so ^-^
@CrypticGirl
Sure! Just tell me the specifics (which ones, how many) and I'll put you down for a slot :)

It should be done next week or so ^-^
Oh my. I always like to let the reviewers pick the dragons they want to review. But I'll go for a five-dragon review?

Do I need to send payment now or after?
Oh my. I always like to let the reviewers pick the dragons they want to review. But I'll go for a five-dragon review?

Do I need to send payment now or after?
@CrypticGirl
Great! Sounds good :)

After is preferred. Thanks!
@CrypticGirl
Great! Sounds good :)

After is preferred. Thanks!
(wait dangit, I forgot about the ping thing again DX )

Okay I'm here... for another quick Five Dragon Review! I have not written anymore lore (sadly :( ) but I have gotten songs for every one of my dragons on the first two pages! I even ended up changing a lot of my dragon's songs, including Aviira's (btw, I didn't add glowing claws, 'cause I felt that they stood out too much, even if I tried combining colors). I even gave songs to Aagon and Liandrin if you want to check 'em out real quick. I'm super proud of the song I found for Heidyn, if you want to give it a quick listen :3 (I finally found something that ties his whole appearance together, so yay!! No pressure to review him though) I dunno if I had Kio in the first two pages last time, but if not, she's new(ish)!

I hope you don't mind those updates. But anyway, yeah, five dragon review! You can pick anyone from my first two pages again! And so you know, I'm doing this so quick after the first one 'cause I don't want you to have a short time restriction! I'm leaving on the 26th until like.. August 11, and I remembered that the last one took about a week, so I want to give you as much time as possible! Uhh.. yeah.

Sorry for all the text ;-;
(wait dangit, I forgot about the ping thing again DX )

Okay I'm here... for another quick Five Dragon Review! I have not written anymore lore (sadly :( ) but I have gotten songs for every one of my dragons on the first two pages! I even ended up changing a lot of my dragon's songs, including Aviira's (btw, I didn't add glowing claws, 'cause I felt that they stood out too much, even if I tried combining colors). I even gave songs to Aagon and Liandrin if you want to check 'em out real quick. I'm super proud of the song I found for Heidyn, if you want to give it a quick listen :3 (I finally found something that ties his whole appearance together, so yay!! No pressure to review him though) I dunno if I had Kio in the first two pages last time, but if not, she's new(ish)!

I hope you don't mind those updates. But anyway, yeah, five dragon review! You can pick anyone from my first two pages again! And so you know, I'm doing this so quick after the first one 'cause I don't want you to have a short time restriction! I'm leaving on the 26th until like.. August 11, and I remembered that the last one took about a week, so I want to give you as much time as possible! Uhh.. yeah.

Sorry for all the text ;-;
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
@Ghastjio

Not a problem at all! I'd love to do another review for you :)

Heck , I'm already excited to hear about all the new songs!

I appreciate you being ok with the time it takes me ^^; I've been busier than usual lately. I'm going to start catching up on my reviews Thursday though so hopefully you won't be waiting to long!

If you're traveling, safe travels!
@Ghastjio

Not a problem at all! I'd love to do another review for you :)

Heck , I'm already excited to hear about all the new songs!

I appreciate you being ok with the time it takes me ^^; I've been busier than usual lately. I'm going to start catching up on my reviews Thursday though so hopefully you won't be waiting to long!

If you're traveling, safe travels!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56