Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Aushi's Oddities
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@aushi

With the fox fire I am hoping for a dragon that looks very similar to the father, so the new mate shouldn’t be a problem. Thanks so much!
@aushi

With the fox fire I am hoping for a dragon that looks very similar to the father, so the new mate shouldn’t be a problem. Thanks so much!
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
@DjSeizure okay that is good ^^ The last mate just kept producing non fox fires so i got a mate with a smaller range to hopefully help get more foxes. I am glad you are interested in the subspecies I will make a note you want a baby near the fathers colors. Do you care what gender or element? I do take requests.
@DjSeizure okay that is good ^^ The last mate just kept producing non fox fires so i got a mate with a smaller range to hopefully help get more foxes. I am glad you are interested in the subspecies I will make a note you want a baby near the fathers colors. Do you care what gender or element? I do take requests.
Mb6MMMc.png
@aushi

I think for the fox fire I’d want either a male imperial or a female nocturne, and the element whichever fits the lore best I guess :3 not too picky.
As for the other pair I’m not sure yet I’m just curious to see what comes out.
I found the subspecies through google actually! I was looking up how much the kitsune familiars were in the market and instead of hunting the AH for a fox like dragon I found the thread. So it’s like wow that was easy xD
@aushi

I think for the fox fire I’d want either a male imperial or a female nocturne, and the element whichever fits the lore best I guess :3 not too picky.
As for the other pair I’m not sure yet I’m just curious to see what comes out.
I found the subspecies through google actually! I was looking up how much the kitsune familiars were in the market and instead of hunting the AH for a fox like dragon I found the thread. So it’s like wow that was easy xD
@DjSeizure Well nocturnes cant be kitsunes at all, only imperials, pearls and now spirals. And for foxfires it can be any element thought most are fire/lightning.

And yes I love the kitsune familiars! I got the golden one on the first day by sheer luck and sniping the marketplace. I help register the kitsune in the subspecies so any questions you have regarding that I can answer. We also have a discord server where people throw ideas for lore and headcanons for apperances of kitsunes. And where artists show off their own art.

And for the price for the familiars its 100 k treasure for both of them on the marketplace. They are like the boss familiars for the market, rare and expensive.
@DjSeizure Well nocturnes cant be kitsunes at all, only imperials, pearls and now spirals. And for foxfires it can be any element thought most are fire/lightning.

And yes I love the kitsune familiars! I got the golden one on the first day by sheer luck and sniping the marketplace. I help register the kitsune in the subspecies so any questions you have regarding that I can answer. We also have a discord server where people throw ideas for lore and headcanons for apperances of kitsunes. And where artists show off their own art.

And for the price for the familiars its 100 k treasure for both of them on the marketplace. They are like the boss familiars for the market, rare and expensive.
Mb6MMMc.png
@aushi

Ah so just imp male for the foxfire then!
And that sounds fun I’ll keep that in mind
@aushi

Ah so just imp male for the foxfire then!
And that sounds fun I’ll keep that in mind
@djseizure just ask zeroaerie for the link to it and new people are always welcome. I am a mod up there so its a nice community but you have a good day ill be updating some things on my forum now ^^
@djseizure just ask zeroaerie for the link to it and new people are always welcome. I am a mod up there so its a nice community but you have a good day ill be updating some things on my forum now ^^
Mb6MMMc.png
@Aushi

May I please be placed on the Star Spectrums, Spirit Guardians, Mage's Phylactery, Dark Phoenix, and Cleansing Flames pairing lists? (Sorry it's so many ;v;)
@Aushi

May I please be placed on the Star Spectrums, Spirit Guardians, Mage's Phylactery, Dark Phoenix, and Cleansing Flames pairing lists? (Sorry it's so many ;v;)
nCvJG2l.png
@Aushi
Hi! May I please be added to your general pinglist?
@Aushi
Hi! May I please be added to your general pinglist?
knhLXgs.png
@aushi
I was wondering if I could be on the ping list for all of the breeding pairs that can have a tenko? I’ve been trying to get one for a while now cuz they are so pretty uwu
@aushi
I was wondering if I could be on the ping list for all of the breeding pairs that can have a tenko? I’ve been trying to get one for a while now cuz they are so pretty uwu
Color-Hand-15.png 9qLrp5W.png +3 FR Time
@Aushi

May I be added to the Twilight Princess pinglist?
@Aushi

May I be added to the Twilight Princess pinglist?
HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10