Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@kyrin18

Unicorns can be tons of fun!
I wish you luck with your subspecies! I realize that even helping with a subspecies is 80% running around like a nut job trying to organize everything into some semblance of order and 20% actually knowing what your doing and hoping it turns out the way it's suppose to. XD

@StarNinja

I'm so glad you like them! I will make a note that your subbed to the thread so you *hopefully* won't get a million double pings. :D
The first one might be up this month, but I'm not 100% sure since EclipseOnyx has another idea in the works too. :3
@kyrin18

Unicorns can be tons of fun!
I wish you luck with your subspecies! I realize that even helping with a subspecies is 80% running around like a nut job trying to organize everything into some semblance of order and 20% actually knowing what your doing and hoping it turns out the way it's suppose to. XD

@StarNinja

I'm so glad you like them! I will make a note that your subbed to the thread so you *hopefully* won't get a million double pings. :D
The first one might be up this month, but I'm not 100% sure since EclipseOnyx has another idea in the works too. :3
42rDdHA.png
Thanks XD
Thanks XD
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@/ kyrin18

Your welcome. XD
@/ kyrin18

Your welcome. XD
42rDdHA.png
Bump
Bump
42rDdHA.png
Bump
Bump
42rDdHA.png
@DecemberStar
'Cause you lost it. ;P
@DecemberStar
'Cause you lost it. ;P
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
Bump
Bump
42rDdHA.png
Bump
Bump
42rDdHA.png
Bump~ =D
Bump~ =D
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
@RogueDemon This is pretty cool! I got a future mated pair that I have that fits! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36407651] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364077/36407651_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Seth Variant: Wild Other: Future mate of Niniane. He was lonely and in search of a mate of his own. His mother semi chased him off knowing that it would be a better chance for him to find love. He stumbles upon another nekomata by a river and watches her for a bit. She was plying with the water? Usually nekomatas like most cats tend to avoid it other than for drinking. She was odd to him...but then he saw her with dragon hatchlings!? He was confused. He was always told to avoid dragons. And here is this female with a group of hatchlings! Then an adult one joins the group and she nuzzled him? He’s never seen that before so he got curious. It wasn’t long before she noticed him and warned him to not do anything to threaten her clan. Through her, he learned to trust some dragons, at least just her clan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40589615] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405897/40589615_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Niniane Variant: a “large” Domestic Other: I didn’t have lore for her until I saw your subspecies! Now she does! She was found in a sack that was going down a river that my lair is near and one of my water dergs grabbed it and found her inside! It appears that someone noticed that she was a nekomata and tried to drown her! This angers the clan and so they began to care for her as one of their own. She taught Seth to trust her dragon family :)
@RogueDemon
This is pretty cool! I got a future mated pair that I have that fits!

36407651_350.png

Name: Seth
Variant: Wild
Other: Future mate of Niniane. He was lonely and in search of a mate of his own. His mother semi chased him off knowing that it would be a better chance for him to find love. He stumbles upon another nekomata by a river and watches her for a bit. She was plying with the water? Usually nekomatas like most cats tend to avoid it other than for drinking. She was odd to him...but then he saw her with dragon hatchlings!? He was confused. He was always told to avoid dragons. And here is this female with a group of hatchlings! Then an adult one joins the group and she nuzzled him? He’s never seen that before so he got curious. It wasn’t long before she noticed him and warned him to not do anything to threaten her clan. Through her, he learned to trust some dragons, at least just her clan.

40589615_350.png

Name: Niniane
Variant: a “large” Domestic
Other: I didn’t have lore for her until I saw your subspecies! Now she does! She was found in a sack that was going down a river that my lair is near and one of my water dergs grabbed it and found her inside! It appears that someone noticed that she was a nekomata and tried to drown her! This angers the clan and so they began to care for her as one of their own. She taught Seth to trust her dragon family :)
VYQwMuq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11