1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bump!
Bump!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
Added my breeding pairs to the correct section! They will all be ready to breed in about 3 days!
Added my breeding pairs to the correct section! They will all be ready to breed in about 3 days!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
Pinglist for sales: @TheRobinsBerry @blodwyn @Ryvrsong @AdminAzure

General Pinglist: @TheGodOfStories

Hey guys! Everyone is finally ready to breed! We have Cynda and Pippin on a nest with one egg, and Aedan and Gaia have three eggs! All hatching on the 27th!

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up because it's been a while and make sure everyone still wants pinged for these guys!
Pinglist for sales: @TheRobinsBerry @blodwyn @Ryvrsong @AdminAzure

General Pinglist: @TheGodOfStories

Hey guys! Everyone is finally ready to breed! We have Cynda and Pippin on a nest with one egg, and Aedan and Gaia have three eggs! All hatching on the 27th!

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up because it's been a while and make sure everyone still wants pinged for these guys!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
y E S

eeeEEE how much will they be??? i really want one thats a wildclaw or an imperial..!!!
y E S

eeeEEE how much will they be??? i really want one thats a wildclaw or an imperial..!!!
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner
@TheRobinsBerry I'm not sure what to price them at, so I haven't quite decided yet. I'm not going to post them in AH to begin with, I'm going to post them solely in my hatchery to start out because I'd really like this first group to go to good homes. I was thinking of starting at maybe 30-40kt maybe and haggling from there?

I should have Imperials from the one nest, but I don't think I'll have a Wildclaw, such small chances from Cynda's pairing. I'd kind of like to breed change Pippin maybe, but the scrolls are so expensive. =(
@TheRobinsBerry I'm not sure what to price them at, so I haven't quite decided yet. I'm not going to post them in AH to begin with, I'm going to post them solely in my hatchery to start out because I'd really like this first group to go to good homes. I was thinking of starting at maybe 30-40kt maybe and haggling from there?

I should have Imperials from the one nest, but I don't think I'll have a Wildclaw, such small chances from Cynda's pairing. I'd kind of like to breed change Pippin maybe, but the scrolls are so expensive. =(
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
Ooooo Okay!! Sweet!!!

Dang, tho...Hey, If I ever come across a potential mate for Cynda for better chances of getting a wildclaw, mind if I send it over? chances are i probs wont be able to but h h h--

i really wanna see this species grow. its so cool and deserves SO MUCH MORE attention i stg
Ooooo Okay!! Sweet!!!

Dang, tho...Hey, If I ever come across a potential mate for Cynda for better chances of getting a wildclaw, mind if I send it over? chances are i probs wont be able to but h h h--

i really wanna see this species grow. its so cool and deserves SO MUCH MORE attention i stg
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner
@TheRobinsBerry I do have some candidates that are compatible with the right colors, a 100% Wildclaw pair and a Coatl, but they need gened. Also a lot of gems. I'll get them done someday though! And thank you! I'm very glad you like these guys! If you interested in breeding these guys, I don't have room really for her, so I could send you the Coatl. She's not a Maledictus, but she's Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer, so probability says that if you breed her with a Maledictus, the genes will almost always come out the way you want. She's genetically compatible with all of the ones I have, so she could breed with any Maledictus from my hatchery or their offspring. We would just have to hope I get a male from one of my nests. lol! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35730365] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357304/35730365_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TheRobinsBerry I do have some candidates that are compatible with the right colors, a 100% Wildclaw pair and a Coatl, but they need gened. Also a lot of gems. I'll get them done someday though!

And thank you! I'm very glad you like these guys!

If you interested in breeding these guys, I don't have room really for her, so I could send you the Coatl. She's not a Maledictus, but she's Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer, so probability says that if you breed her with a Maledictus, the genes will almost always come out the way you want. She's genetically compatible with all of the ones I have, so she could breed with any Maledictus from my hatchery or their offspring. We would just have to hope I get a male from one of my nests. lol!

35730365_350.png
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@kpark0
Im so excited!!! I'd still loved to be pinged for this! Hopefully I'm on when you list them, I have a feeling they will sell quickly :)
@kpark0
Im so excited!!! I'd still loved to be pinged for this! Hopefully I'm on when you list them, I have a feeling they will sell quickly :)
sFLeeYf.png5KNeRWM.jpgM2fn8oo.jpg
@Ryvrsong I'm glad to hear that y'all are are still excited! I've been waiting for forever and ever it feels like to be able to breed these guys! 35 days is so long!
@Ryvrsong I'm glad to hear that y'all are are still excited! I've been waiting for forever and ever it feels like to be able to breed these guys! 35 days is so long!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@kpark0 That is... that's horrible. Wow... Once a month breeding? Ouch... Ill need to come back more often, or Ill never get a hatchling xD
@kpark0 That is... that's horrible. Wow... Once a month breeding? Ouch... Ill need to come back more often, or Ill never get a hatchling xD
sFLeeYf.png5KNeRWM.jpgM2fn8oo.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7