Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Maledictus [LORE REVAMP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@TheRobinsBerry I'll get you added! It'll be a while before my lair can breed, but I'll definitely give you a ping!
@TheRobinsBerry I'll get you added! It'll be a while before my lair can breed, but I'll definitely give you a ping!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
That's totally fine!! I'm really really excited..!! I wanna help breed them but I have no idea how ;v;
That's totally fine!! I'm really really excited..!! I wanna help breed them but I have no idea how ;v;
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner
@TheRobinsBerry I'm not sure exactly, though I love their look so much I'm trying to put together a breeding program for them. I just purchased another couple to gene up, their children should be compatible with those of the first pair. If you wanted to breed them, I could give you a bit of a discount for one from each pair?

On that note, I was thinking of adding Ripple as a possible primary as well as petals. They would be much less expensive to gene that way if others wanted to do that, and I think Ripple works. Though that and Petals are the only two I've found with the intended effect. What do you think?

I kind of prefer Petals personally maybe. I'm not sure.
@TheRobinsBerry I'm not sure exactly, though I love their look so much I'm trying to put together a breeding program for them. I just purchased another couple to gene up, their children should be compatible with those of the first pair. If you wanted to breed them, I could give you a bit of a discount for one from each pair?

On that note, I was thinking of adding Ripple as a possible primary as well as petals. They would be much less expensive to gene that way if others wanted to do that, and I think Ripple works. Though that and Petals are the only two I've found with the intended effect. What do you think?

I kind of prefer Petals personally maybe. I'm not sure.
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
Oh my gosh!! Most certainly!! I absolutely adore how they look, and the lore only makes it better..!! I'd love to help breed them! I'm also from Ice, so we can have the glazed look in their eyes!

Personally, I think that petals does look a bit better...It gives off the feel of it being the actual muscle, and adding ghost on top only makes it look even more like muscle. Ripple looks a bit more like... smaller tissues; like you'd see in thinner portions of an animal. I think Ripple would most certainly work for a primary, though!
Oh my gosh!! Most certainly!! I absolutely adore how they look, and the lore only makes it better..!! I'd love to help breed them! I'm also from Ice, so we can have the glazed look in their eyes!

Personally, I think that petals does look a bit better...It gives off the feel of it being the actual muscle, and adding ghost on top only makes it look even more like muscle. Ripple looks a bit more like... smaller tissues; like you'd see in thinner portions of an animal. I think Ripple would most certainly work for a primary, though!
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner
@kpark0 PLEASE add me to the pinglist for selling dragons, I loved this lore!
@kpark0 PLEASE add me to the pinglist for selling dragons, I loved this lore!
parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
@blodwyn I'm glad you liked it! I have you added! =)
@blodwyn I'm glad you liked it! I have you added! =)
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@TheRobinsBerry I do really like the way Ice eyes look for this subspecies! Two out of the four dragons I purchased for this are Ice, and the other two are Plague. I didn't even notice that until just now!

I'm also adding my other two dragons momentarily. =)
@TheRobinsBerry I do really like the way Ice eyes look for this subspecies! Two out of the four dragons I purchased for this are Ice, and the other two are Plague. I didn't even notice that until just now!

I'm also adding my other two dragons momentarily. =)
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
Bump
Bump
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif