Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Need Gen1 advice pls...
1 2 3
Yeah never have an auto buy on a one off triple regardless of color cause you never know. Even during NotN!
@RandomSlasher
Ping me if you auction please
Yeah never have an auto buy on a one off triple regardless of color cause you never know. Even during NotN!
@RandomSlasher
Ping me if you auction please
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
@pyroclastic thank you!!! I'll keep that in mind. I might wait a bit before I hold the auction but I'll ping you when I do!

(Also is it nerdy that I know your name from a documentary about Vesuvius? Volcano terms!!!)
@pyroclastic thank you!!! I'll keep that in mind. I might wait a bit before I hold the auction but I'll ping you when I do!

(Also is it nerdy that I know your name from a documentary about Vesuvius? Volcano terms!!!)
@RandomSlasher

She's beautiful but I can't afford that. Dx Definitely auction her! You'll get a lot more out of it.
@RandomSlasher

She's beautiful but I can't afford that. Dx Definitely auction her! You'll get a lot more out of it.
@RandomSlasher
That would be how you know my name yes. Lol I've a deep passion for volcanoes in real life & study them sort of. So it's only fitting to be fire flight with this name. My clan patriarch is named Vesuvius. I've several fire God's from different mythology in my lair also. To answer you though. No. I don't find it nerdy!
@RandomSlasher
That would be how you know my name yes. Lol I've a deep passion for volcanoes in real life & study them sort of. So it's only fitting to be fire flight with this name. My clan patriarch is named Vesuvius. I've several fire God's from different mythology in my lair also. To answer you though. No. I don't find it nerdy!
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
1 2 3