Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Drink Dragons
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 179 180
Bump!
Bump!
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
Username: @chlaith Dragon Name: Daybreak Dragon Picture: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536820/53681936_350.png[/img] Drink Derg Type: Glitter Cocktail Primary and/or Secondary Gene: Striation Tertiary Color: Ivory Does your dragon have its respective button?: Not yet Would You Like To Be Pinged About Updates?: Yes please! Would You Like To Be Added To The Sales/Adoption Pinglist?: No thanks Any Specific Things You're Looking For/Want To Avoid In The Sales?: Nope
Username: @chlaith
Dragon Name: Daybreak
Dragon Picture: 53681936_350.png
Drink Derg Type: Glitter Cocktail
Primary and/or Secondary Gene: Striation
Tertiary Color: Ivory
Does your dragon have its respective button?: Not yet
Would You Like To Be Pinged About Updates?: Yes please!
Would You Like To Be Added To The Sales/Adoption Pinglist?: No thanks
Any Specific Things You're Looking For/Want To Avoid In The Sales?: Nope
egg_wind_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da9ojh4.gif

call me sal
he/him | FR +1
@chlaith

Adding him to the list! Please get the button added when you can.
@chlaith

Adding him to the list! Please get the button added when you can.
1AF3QFz.png
@LizzardLady

Adding it now! Thank you so much
@LizzardLady

Adding it now! Thank you so much
egg_wind_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da9ojh4.gif

call me sal
he/him | FR +1
Bump!
Bump!
1AF3QFz.png
Username: Winterlord0 Dragon Name: Pinot Dragon Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43291246] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432913/43291246_350.png[/img] [/url] Drink Derg Type: Juice Primary and/or Secondary Gene: n/a Tertiary Color: Blackberry Does your dragon have its respective button?: not yet Would You Like To Be Pinged About Updates?: yes Would You Like To Be Added To The Sales/Adoption Pinglist?: sure Any Specific Things You're Looking For/Want To Avoid In The Sales?: n/a
Username: Winterlord0
Dragon Name: Pinot
Dragon Picture:
43291246_350.png

Drink Derg Type: Juice
Primary and/or Secondary Gene: n/a
Tertiary Color: Blackberry
Does your dragon have its respective button?: not yet
Would You Like To Be Pinged About Updates?: yes
Would You Like To Be Added To The Sales/Adoption Pinglist?: sure
Any Specific Things You're Looking For/Want To Avoid In The Sales?: n/a
dGaUzUm.pngpNzf7vc.pngTJMsOjt.pngdMfH5K4.png
@Winterlord0

So sorry for the delay, adding her now! Try to get the button added when you can.
@Winterlord0

So sorry for the delay, adding her now! Try to get the button added when you can.
1AF3QFz.png
Bump!
Bump!
1AF3QFz.png
I'm thinking of bringing the Drink Dragons Hatchery back with a few changes. Changes would include the hatchling previews and all hatchlings from pairs could be listed regardless of if they're registerable or not. Would anyone be interested in this and would anyone add their pairs if it came back? I closed it due to inactivity before, but if enough people are interested I will bring it back. Pinging both the updates and sales pinglist since this concerns both, so sorry for any unwanted pings. ----- [quote=Pinglist][size=1]@Seoul @Tapestry @ClockworkEclipse @spyndle @CatCr0w @hyung @PricklyGoose @AriIsWeird@WolfandCrow @Jaspernoir @GarlondIronworks @rosequinn @Cantaloupe @Daemonengrau @Shiningbreeze @Zelpher @ArcAura @rawrpopsicles @DraconicRobot @MitraSunshine @DesiredMemories @JDonathan @Gkcat05 @EgoLobster @DragonJade @Whyyesimnot @Eyebrowsss @rusuniv @L0veyD0vey @Sidegrinder @MangoesQuid83 @SugarRose22 @CLeim @ArcAura @Astronomica @egggarden @Skydust @Shibe01 @Smikkles @CuddlyHippo @Skullcandy982 @SaphireKat @chlaith @Winterlord0 @Fruityboy @Tapestry @ClockworkEclipse @CatCr0w @Boryushka @PricklyGoose @AriIsWeird @WolfandCrow @DesiredMemories @JDonathan @Gkcat05 @Whyyesimnot @Eyebrowsss @L0veyD0vey @MangoesQuid83 @DipperPine @Astronomica @MiniPandaBuns @Shibe01 @Tinyparrot @CuddlyHippo @Graffinn @Winterlord0 @spyndle |Coatls only| @Skydust |Complementaty-Colored Male Coffee Dergs| @Jaspernoir |Coatls, Faes, and Bogsneaks| @GarlondIronworks |Coffee Dergs| @rosequinn |Bubble Tea Guardian, Imperial, and Nocturne males| @Daemonengrau |Coatls, Wildclaws, and dergs with Chartreuse| @Hexel |Everything but Tea Dergs, Tundras, and Snappers| @averymoistcrayon |Milk and Milkshake Dergs| @DraconicRobot |Bubble Tea, Ramune, and Milkshake with Cherub| @MitraSunshine |Bubble Tea, Ramune, and Milkshake| @EgoLobster |Anything but Slushy| @DragonJade |Coffee| @rusuniv |Anything but Cherub| @ClockworkEclipse |Skydancers/Imperials| @cutiefry |Glitter Cocktail|
I'm thinking of bringing the Drink Dragons Hatchery back with a few changes. Changes would include the hatchling previews and all hatchlings from pairs could be listed regardless of if they're registerable or not. Would anyone be interested in this and would anyone add their pairs if it came back? I closed it due to inactivity before, but if enough people are interested I will bring it back. Pinging both the updates and sales pinglist since this concerns both, so sorry for any unwanted pings.

Pinglist wrote:
@Seoul @Tapestry @ClockworkEclipse @spyndle @CatCr0w @hyung @PricklyGoose @AriIsWeird@WolfandCrow @Jaspernoir @GarlondIronworks @rosequinn @Cantaloupe @Daemonengrau @Shiningbreeze @Zelpher @ArcAura @rawrpopsicles @DraconicRobot @MitraSunshine @DesiredMemories @JDonathan @Gkcat05 @EgoLobster @DragonJade @Whyyesimnot @Eyebrowsss @rusuniv @L0veyD0vey @Sidegrinder @MangoesQuid83 @SugarRose22 @CLeim @ArcAura @Astronomica @egggarden @Skydust @Shibe01 @Smikkles @CuddlyHippo @Skullcandy982 @SaphireKat @chlaith @Winterlord0 @Fruityboy @Tapestry @ClockworkEclipse @CatCr0w @Boryushka @PricklyGoose @AriIsWeird @WolfandCrow @DesiredMemories @JDonathan @Gkcat05 @Whyyesimnot @Eyebrowsss @L0veyD0vey @MangoesQuid83 @DipperPine @Astronomica @MiniPandaBuns @Shibe01 @Tinyparrot @CuddlyHippo @Graffinn @Winterlord0
@spyndle |Coatls only|
@Skydust |Complementaty-Colored Male Coffee Dergs|
@Jaspernoir |Coatls, Faes, and Bogsneaks|
@GarlondIronworks |Coffee Dergs|
@rosequinn |Bubble Tea Guardian, Imperial, and Nocturne males|
@Daemonengrau |Coatls, Wildclaws, and dergs with Chartreuse|
@Hexel |Everything but Tea Dergs, Tundras, and Snappers|
@averymoistcrayon |Milk and Milkshake Dergs|
@DraconicRobot |Bubble Tea, Ramune, and Milkshake with Cherub|
@MitraSunshine |Bubble Tea, Ramune, and Milkshake|
@EgoLobster |Anything but Slushy|
@DragonJade |Coffee|
@rusuniv |Anything but Cherub|
@ClockworkEclipse |Skydancers/Imperials|
@cutiefry |Glitter Cocktail|
1AF3QFz.png
@LizzardLady

I would add my pairs! I have some drink babies on the way currently as well, so it can start back up with some hatchies?
@LizzardLady

I would add my pairs! I have some drink babies on the way currently as well, so it can start back up with some hatchies?
ytkEBod.pngVOooL3V.png
OrlEqVx.pngmlHpBMC.png
bYt72YT.png2VtxnMX.png
pwf4g2A.pngJ8QoPxT.png
3adgzZD.png6YousWl.png
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 179 180