Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Familiar Scries!
I want to see some dragons that look like Familiars! I came up with this idea after seeing someone with a thread about making dragons that look like a Venomblade Assassin Familiar, and I wanted to see a thread for scries that look like ALL familiars. I was also partly inspired by the Cumulus Seal and Bamboo Phytocat Skins I have on my female Coatl and one of my male Wildclaws, respectively. First up, a real Bamboo Phytocat, who is now a lore scry [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=18&breed=10&element=11&gender=0&tert=33&tertgene=11&winggene=18&wings=33&auth=f32be1f3d891ebf50fbfc4a63639a0f92fd94461&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Savannah/Safari/Thylacine Beige/Emerald/Emerald
I want to see some dragons that look like Familiars! I came up with this idea after seeing someone with a thread about making dragons that look like a Venomblade Assassin Familiar, and I wanted to see a thread for scries that look like ALL familiars. I was also partly inspired by the Cumulus Seal and Bamboo Phytocat Skins I have on my female Coatl and one of my male Wildclaws, respectively.

First up, a real Bamboo Phytocat, who is now a lore scry
dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=18&breed=10&element=11&gender=0&tert=33&tertgene=11&winggene=18&wings=33&auth=f32be1f3d891ebf50fbfc4a63639a0f92fd94461&dummyext=prev.png
Savannah/Safari/Thylacine
Beige/Emerald/Emerald
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png