Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Outfits based of Skin/Accent
1 2 3
@ShadowFlamel I would love an outfit to fit this! [item=Accent: Hydrone]
@ShadowFlamel I would love an outfit to fit this! Accent: Hydrone
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@ShadowFlamel
I'd love to see what you do with !
I can never figure out what would pair with it, but maybe you could think of something?
@ShadowFlamel
I'd love to see what you do with !
I can never figure out what would pair with it, but maybe you could think of something?
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
@shozurei

The colors aren't impossible to work with and it all really depends on the vibe/style you're going for. I sort of went with a warrior/fighter look. I brought in the dark appareal to cover some of the lightening but definently not all of it, now it can stand out more. The aqua birdskull pieces go really well with it, but the bleak birdskull ones kinda blend in yet still add character to the outfit.

Not Found
@shozurei

The colors aren't impossible to work with and it all really depends on the vibe/style you're going for. I sort of went with a warrior/fighter look. I brought in the dark appareal to cover some of the lightening but definently not all of it, now it can stand out more. The aqua birdskull pieces go really well with it, but the bleak birdskull ones kinda blend in yet still add character to the outfit.

Not Found
@ShadowFlamel
Interesting. I will keep it in mind.
@ShadowFlamel
Interesting. I will keep it in mind.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
1 2 3