Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association v2.0
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42
@ThistleProse I totally agree with you on that one! I’d also like to see either an edit to the description of the pinglist, like say “Don’t use this list until the moment you start hatching” ;-; or as you’re suggesting - A second pinglist.
@ThistleProse I totally agree with you on that one! I’d also like to see either an edit to the description of the pinglist, like say “Don’t use this list until the moment you start hatching” ;-; or as you’re suggesting - A second pinglist.
pGEpmCB.png 75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gif
[/columns]
@Kavalkade Could I have a discord invite, please? my username is gnat #9585
@Kavalkade Could I have a discord invite, please? my username is gnat #9585
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
Hi, I’m trying to sell a matchy xxy g1 banescale and was told you ping you guys, but I’m a little new to this whole community and i don’t know where to start
Hi, I’m trying to sell a matchy xxy g1 banescale and was told you ping you guys, but I’m a little new to this whole community and i don’t know where to start
66.png
@LuckOfTheClaws In the second post there is a link to the pinglist. Basically you make your board to sell your dragon on FR, then use that pinglist to ping the people relevant to the dragon you are selling. Although I looked through your lair and did not see any xxy g1 banescales? An xxy is a type of color pattern (like black/black/white or white/white/black). That g1 banescale in your den is considered an xyz. So make sure you don't accidentally ping the people who want doubles!
@LuckOfTheClaws In the second post there is a link to the pinglist. Basically you make your board to sell your dragon on FR, then use that pinglist to ping the people relevant to the dragon you are selling. Although I looked through your lair and did not see any xxy g1 banescales? An xxy is a type of color pattern (like black/black/white or white/white/black). That g1 banescale in your den is considered an xyz. So make sure you don't accidentally ping the people who want doubles!
d3e17328ee286dcd923aae92ae2ee4827bd6ec7d.gif
@haley sorry I sold it
@haley sorry I sold it
66.png
@ThistleProse @Byggden okay, so my bad I did NOT see thistle ping me until now after going through my alerts manually. I'm pinging byg as well since you weighed in on this. I did an update to the text above the list, hopefully people read it and don't just use it willy nilly or I will likely have an aneurysm. If people still ping you to hatches that don't follow the criteria let me know and I'm gonna have a chat with them. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/d18cc410d0d96785f894e5741bfe08dc.png[/img]
@ThistleProse
@Byggden

okay, so my bad I did NOT see thistle ping me until now after going through my alerts manually. I'm pinging byg as well since you weighed in on this.

I did an update to the text above the list, hopefully people read it and don't just use it willy nilly or I will likely have an aneurysm. If people still ping you to hatches that don't follow the criteria let me know and I'm gonna have a chat with them.

d18cc410d0d96785f894e5741bfe08dc.png
7oGYOVi.png
@Nukleer -- cheers mate :)
@Nukleer -- cheers mate :)
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@Nukleer awesome! :D