Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I scavenged a child and need gene help?
1 2
@MangoDolphin

I LOVE HOW YOU TALK IN ALL CAPS

@MangoDolphin

I LOVE HOW YOU TALK IN ALL CAPS

QziQrLH.gif XYGqOay.png 1nz9EYP.gif
@craigy

AND I LOVE YOU, RANDOM DUDE!
@craigy

AND I LOVE YOU, RANDOM DUDE!
signature_by_flowerbush-dbmblxs.png[/center]
@MangoDolphin I getcha, she is a v cute tundra too [img]https://s22.postimg.org/4g6zypvwh/dragon_4.png[/img]
@MangoDolphin
I getcha, she is a v cute tundra too
dragon_4.png
image.pngimage.png
@Ylfa

OH GOODNESS, I THINK I FOUND JESUS??? I MIGHT ACTUALLY STICK WITH THAT DESIGN, THANK YOU SO MUCH! ((NOW ALL I NEED IS TO FIND & BUY THOSE GENE SCROLLS, SOMEWHERE.....))

I'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS THREAD, IT'S REALLY APPRECIATED ESPECIALLY SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME.
@Ylfa

OH GOODNESS, I THINK I FOUND JESUS??? I MIGHT ACTUALLY STICK WITH THAT DESIGN, THANK YOU SO MUCH! ((NOW ALL I NEED IS TO FIND & BUY THOSE GENE SCROLLS, SOMEWHERE.....))

I'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS THREAD, IT'S REALLY APPRECIATED ESPECIALLY SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME.
@MangoDolphin This looks nice... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=142&bodygene=13&breed=6&element=5&gender=1&tert=120&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=96&auth=ae6d3f446f9a0f9568c120a7a9a85e068eb530d4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Petals/Shimmer/stained It's expensive, thou.
@MangoDolphin

This looks nice...

dragon?age=1&body=142&bodygene=13&breed=6&element=5&gender=1&tert=120&tertgene=12&winggene=1&wings=96&auth=ae6d3f446f9a0f9568c120a7a9a85e068eb530d4&dummyext=prev.png

Petals/Shimmer/stained

It's expensive, thou.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@MangoDolphin

Okay, since the other person didn't mention this, I'll just let you know! The genes you like are different from the ones they mentioned!

Skink and spinner are "Baldwin genes". If you go to the Trading post and click the dude with the pot, that's Baldwin! Unfortunately, to make skink/spinner, you need to be level 9- which will take a lot of time. Months and months. But ! Other people can brew it and they sell it so you can buy like that !

Skink is around 180 000 t and spinner is around 210 000 t.

And stained? Well, haha. It's 1200 gems. After you play on this site for 3 days, you'll start getting 1 gem per day if your dragons health stay above 80%. But don't worry! There's other quicker ways to earn gems like selling dragons, selling items, etc.

I'm sure someone will be able to tell you ways to earn gems ! It'll be difficult though, but well worth it ^^ (I'd tell you myself but I'm too sleep deprived not to forget something)
@MangoDolphin

Okay, since the other person didn't mention this, I'll just let you know! The genes you like are different from the ones they mentioned!

Skink and spinner are "Baldwin genes". If you go to the Trading post and click the dude with the pot, that's Baldwin! Unfortunately, to make skink/spinner, you need to be level 9- which will take a lot of time. Months and months. But ! Other people can brew it and they sell it so you can buy like that !

Skink is around 180 000 t and spinner is around 210 000 t.

And stained? Well, haha. It's 1200 gems. After you play on this site for 3 days, you'll start getting 1 gem per day if your dragons health stay above 80%. But don't worry! There's other quicker ways to earn gems like selling dragons, selling items, etc.

I'm sure someone will be able to tell you ways to earn gems ! It'll be difficult though, but well worth it ^^ (I'd tell you myself but I'm too sleep deprived not to forget something)
@ShadowSongs114 — WHILE THAT'S GORGEOUS, I'VE ALREADY DECIDED ON ANOTHER SET OF GENES. IF I CAN'T GET ALL OF WHAT I WANT THOUGH, I MIGHT GO WITH THE PETALS AND SHIMMER! ((PLUS I REALLY WANTED STAINED ANYWAYS))

@Neveragain — OOF. I BARELY STARTED DOING THINGS WITH BALDWIN, BUT I DIDN'T THINK THAT GENES WERE A THING WE COULD MAKE IN THERE. I'LL NEED A LOT OF HARD WORK TO BUY THOSE GENES, THEN! AND RIGHT NOW I HAVE 11 GEMS FROM THE BONUSES ALONE, BUT I CAN'T IMAGINE ATTEMPTING TO AMASS 1200 GEMS QUICKLY??? YIKES!

THANK YOU FOR INFORMING ME OF THIS, THOUGH! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD SLEEP WITH GOOD DREAMS AND GOOD VIBES!
@ShadowSongs114 — WHILE THAT'S GORGEOUS, I'VE ALREADY DECIDED ON ANOTHER SET OF GENES. IF I CAN'T GET ALL OF WHAT I WANT THOUGH, I MIGHT GO WITH THE PETALS AND SHIMMER! ((PLUS I REALLY WANTED STAINED ANYWAYS))

@Neveragain — OOF. I BARELY STARTED DOING THINGS WITH BALDWIN, BUT I DIDN'T THINK THAT GENES WERE A THING WE COULD MAKE IN THERE. I'LL NEED A LOT OF HARD WORK TO BUY THOSE GENES, THEN! AND RIGHT NOW I HAVE 11 GEMS FROM THE BONUSES ALONE, BUT I CAN'T IMAGINE ATTEMPTING TO AMASS 1200 GEMS QUICKLY??? YIKES!

THANK YOU FOR INFORMING ME OF THIS, THOUGH! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD SLEEP WITH GOOD DREAMS AND GOOD VIBES!
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=142&bodygene=16&breed=1&element=5&gender=1&tert=120&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=96&auth=2fcf4380cf61f1b49510c87b90a53b0be9455c7c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I've gone full eyesore and I'm kind of digging it. She'd look cute with a combination of the ranger/witch's set for apparel with some pops of pink here and there. Like an Arcane tome or something. Either way, definitely getting swampy/witchy vibes from her.
dragon?age=1&body=142&bodygene=16&breed=1&element=5&gender=1&tert=120&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=96&auth=2fcf4380cf61f1b49510c87b90a53b0be9455c7c&dummyext=prev.png

I've gone full eyesore and I'm kind of digging it. She'd look cute with a combination of the ranger/witch's set for apparel with some pops of pink here and there. Like an Arcane tome or something. Either way, definitely getting swampy/witchy vibes from her.
@Spells

AS A FELLOW LOVER OF EYESORES, I'M SUPER DIGGING IT, BUT THIS IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING I CAN'T DO RIGHT NOW (PLUS I DON'T KNOW THE GENES AT ALL)!! MAYBE AS A FUTURE BREEDING PROJECT THOUGH, SHE'S GORGEOUS!!! AND AS A BONUS, SHE'D BE THE SWAMP WITCH OF MY DREAMS!
@Spells

AS A FELLOW LOVER OF EYESORES, I'M SUPER DIGGING IT, BUT THIS IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING I CAN'T DO RIGHT NOW (PLUS I DON'T KNOW THE GENES AT ALL)!! MAYBE AS A FUTURE BREEDING PROJECT THOUGH, SHE'S GORGEOUS!!! AND AS A BONUS, SHE'D BE THE SWAMP WITCH OF MY DREAMS!
1 2