Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Toxikoi: Taxonomically Noxious
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Chaostrophy
I would like to be added to the pinglist for hatchlings with lighter green Glimmer though lighter Underbelly might also be accepted.
I really like this subspecies! They are really interesting, and I would love to get a Nocturne one in my lair!
@Chaostrophy
I would like to be added to the pinglist for hatchlings with lighter green Glimmer though lighter Underbelly might also be accepted.
I really like this subspecies! They are really interesting, and I would love to get a Nocturne one in my lair!
+3hrs FR time | they/he
?pJwQV=party.pngHKrGNct.png
@Chaostrophy

Could I be added to the pinglist?
@Chaostrophy

Could I be added to the pinglist?
PQznZys.png
@Chaostrophy

Are you done making this subspecies? If so, I would willingly continue it. If not, could you update the pinglist?
@Chaostrophy

Are you done making this subspecies? If so, I would willingly continue it. If not, could you update the pinglist?
+3hrs FR time | they/he
@TPF5 I'm working on a big reveal--another variety of toxikoi--but perhaps the details are taking me a bit longer than expected! I wanted to ask you for clarification, also: Are you [i]only[/i] looking for a nocturne? I have a peridot-bellied toxikoi hatchling, but he's an imperial. Fresh Toxikoi, though! Adult preview up on his page right now. @OnABadBet @Mintiani @Skyeset @SariStar [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35153596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351536/35153596_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Later on, I'll add him to my hatchery thread, unless one of you five wishes to claim his poison-exuding body. I'd definitely like to add him to the Case Studies here if whoever adopts him would be open to that!
@TPF5 I'm working on a big reveal--another variety of toxikoi--but perhaps the details are taking me a bit longer than expected! I wanted to ask you for clarification, also: Are you only looking for a nocturne? I have a peridot-bellied toxikoi hatchling, but he's an imperial.

Fresh Toxikoi, though! Adult preview up on his page right now.

@OnABadBet @Mintiani @Skyeset @SariStar

Later on, I'll add him to my hatchery thread, unless one of you five wishes to claim his poison-exuding body. I'd definitely like to add him to the Case Studies here if whoever adopts him would be open to that!
@Chaostrophy
Due to lair space limitations, I am currently only after Nocturne Toxikoi, yes. And thanks for clarifying, I just wanted to make sure this was still a thing.
@Chaostrophy
Due to lair space limitations, I am currently only after Nocturne Toxikoi, yes. And thanks for clarifying, I just wanted to make sure this was still a thing.
+3hrs FR time | they/he
@TPF5 Man, I know the struggle of lair space limitations! I've got you down now. =D
@TPF5 Man, I know the struggle of lair space limitations! I've got you down now. =D
@Chaostrophy
I feel like you could get away with adding Capsule as a Toxikoi-acceptable tert.
@Chaostrophy
I feel like you could get away with adding Capsule as a Toxikoi-acceptable tert.
+3hrs FR time | they/he
@TPF5 Oh gosh, I was thinking that too! =D That'd be quite the place to store some unused toxins. Baldwin's work is so attractively insidious that way.

I'll add a quick update for the terts, at least, soon. I'm also hoping to expand the specific range of the secondary to include some other specific colors--that's just delayed because I am Still Saving Up(tm) for a couple gem genes to finish creating the exemplars for those hues.

I'm also going to add jaguar as an option for the primary gene. That kind of Toxikoi will get a special name, because who doesn't wanna feel special!
@TPF5 Oh gosh, I was thinking that too! =D That'd be quite the place to store some unused toxins. Baldwin's work is so attractively insidious that way.

I'll add a quick update for the terts, at least, soon. I'm also hoping to expand the specific range of the secondary to include some other specific colors--that's just delayed because I am Still Saving Up(tm) for a couple gem genes to finish creating the exemplars for those hues.

I'm also going to add jaguar as an option for the primary gene. That kind of Toxikoi will get a special name, because who doesn't wanna feel special!
@Chaostrophy - I'd like to be added to the pinglist, for whenever you have new babies available that fit the criteria. I'd also like to be notified of updates to the criteria, since I'm not entirely sure the current genes and colors would fit that well in my lair. (If you want, I'd also be happy to play around in the scrying workshop to look at various ways they could exist, and show you what I come up with. Because that sounds fun.)
@Chaostrophy - I'd like to be added to the pinglist, for whenever you have new babies available that fit the criteria. I'd also like to be notified of updates to the criteria, since I'm not entirely sure the current genes and colors would fit that well in my lair. (If you want, I'd also be happy to play around in the scrying workshop to look at various ways they could exist, and show you what I come up with. Because that sounds fun.)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@orgetzu Awesome! And hopefully some of the upcoming new secondary colors will be interesting to you, too. Toxicity diffuses undeterred!
@orgetzu Awesome! And hopefully some of the upcoming new secondary colors will be interesting to you, too. Toxicity diffuses undeterred!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9