Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Dawnguard | A Family Tree Project
@Violenxe I added him now! @mercurialwings Thanks! Yeah it's been busy - I've had work and stuff, but I've also had NaNoWriMo pulling me away from FR this month. I ended up taking a break from my actual projects and writing dragon bios today - two really long ones. One of them is for a Night Warrior gal of mine named Dawnshatter, who just had her first clutch, but the other bio is for my NW/Dawnguard cross, Falchion! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36395909] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363960/36395909_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Violenxe I added him now!

@mercurialwings Thanks! Yeah it's been busy - I've had work and stuff, but I've also had NaNoWriMo pulling me away from FR this month. I ended up taking a break from my actual projects and writing dragon bios today - two really long ones. One of them is for a Night Warrior gal of mine named Dawnshatter, who just had her first clutch, but the other bio is for my NW/Dawnguard cross, Falchion!

36395909_350.png
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir

Thank you! I do apologize if I came off as pushy. D: I understand trying to balance so many things at once (Especially RL and FR).

Also, just have to say that I love your boy's lore. I just sat and read through it all. C:
@ZenithNadir

Thank you! I do apologize if I came off as pushy. D: I understand trying to balance so many things at once (Especially RL and FR).

Also, just have to say that I love your boy's lore. I just sat and read through it all. C:
@Violenxe No worries! You didn't sound pushy, and I'd rather be pinged about things I miss than accidentally not give someone's dragon the attention they deserve. :) Thanks for the kind words about his lore! It took a long time for me to crossbreed him - Night Warriors, the other family he's part of, are supposed to be dark-colored, and most of them are black! Breeding across the grays, whites, and pinks to get him was a fun challenge, so I'm glad he finally has his lore. :)
@Violenxe No worries! You didn't sound pushy, and I'd rather be pinged about things I miss than accidentally not give someone's dragon the attention they deserve. :) Thanks for the kind words about his lore! It took a long time for me to crossbreed him - Night Warriors, the other family he's part of, are supposed to be dark-colored, and most of them are black! Breeding across the grays, whites, and pinks to get him was a fun challenge, so I'm glad he finally has his lore. :)
@QueenRed I've added Heza to the Dawnguard directory! :)
@QueenRed I've added Heza to the Dawnguard directory! :)
Bump!
Bump!
@ZenithNadir Hi there! I would love a Dawnguard hatchling! Lore is so far my favorite part of the site. Do you have some for sale?
@ZenithNadir Hi there! I would love a Dawnguard hatchling! Lore is so far my favorite part of the site. Do you have some for sale?
@Bog I don’t have any newborns right now, but I do have one girl for sale! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33719187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337192/33719187_350.png[/img] [/url] Amalthea is a Generation 1 from the Sunset line, and she’s actually one of Apollon’s firstborn! I’ve had her since she was a baby, but am trying to downsize. Would you like her? She’s listed on the AH and I’d be happy to tell you some of my headcanons for her.
@Bog I don’t have any newborns right now, but I do have one girl for sale!

33719187_350.png

Amalthea is a Generation 1 from the Sunset line, and she’s actually one of Apollon’s firstborn! I’ve had her since she was a baby, but am trying to downsize. Would you like her? She’s listed on the AH and I’d be happy to tell you some of my headcanons for her.
@ZenithNadir I'd love her! Especially being one of Apollon's firstborn! And yes, please tell me all about your headcanons for her. ^___^ It will help me write the lore for her!
@ZenithNadir I'd love her! Especially being one of Apollon's firstborn! And yes, please tell me all about your headcanons for her. ^___^ It will help me write the lore for her!
@Bog Hooray! I’ll send you a PM after I eat lunch. :D
@Bog Hooray! I’ll send you a PM after I eat lunch. :D
@Bog: There are some hatchlings for sale on page 84 also. You will have ping the owner.
@Bog: There are some hatchlings for sale on page 84 also. You will have ping the owner.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~