Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | TeaCup Flight & Dragons
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Cunea
@Cunea
wq9PoXA.png
@CactusDragon
it's in our tert pool dw

Theres gonna be some adjustements to the classes which all have different genes so yeah
@CactusDragon
it's in our tert pool dw

Theres gonna be some adjustements to the classes which all have different genes so yeah
@LotusCandy @Taswell @duskflower @LadyKnightKatsa @Bumbling @MochiTeaaa@Geisterwolf @Context @Rocwylde @Petall @RinnaBear @BezimiennyRaptor @Stormdragon@Emmy182 @SpringLeaf @PinkishBee @Reefknot @Starmax @LCice @Amyatzu@InfectedSouls @GrinningWolf24 @Immuno @treesponge @Violeteevee@Liljanlaulu @CactusDragon @Omalleycat @emmasquema @Meddled@TheJadeDreamer @DragonWarrior333 @Elysiuhm @sonk @alrydae @LouFox@Kell @Mimi9911a @dragonflowers @ShadowCatcher101 @drgnsX@TheGodOfStories @AnkanV @SadariEvenstar @GhostFlowers @Oblivii @Sidia @Siouxsie @TeaBaby @Darkmoonbreeder @Junkratt @BorkBean @Silverpelt60 @mamamouse @Eulerian @Vixeon @Shadowfire1223 @Mapleleafshade @snowki @BlueJaysFeather @Undertle2 @Jaspernoir

Since we're selling perfect teacups, here's my batch; 100g each (for the love of god someone take them they are eating through my food supply)

link to lair page here to save forum space
@LotusCandy @Taswell @duskflower @LadyKnightKatsa @Bumbling @MochiTeaaa@Geisterwolf @Context @Rocwylde @Petall @RinnaBear @BezimiennyRaptor @Stormdragon@Emmy182 @SpringLeaf @PinkishBee @Reefknot @Starmax @LCice @Amyatzu@InfectedSouls @GrinningWolf24 @Immuno @treesponge @Violeteevee@Liljanlaulu @CactusDragon @Omalleycat @emmasquema @Meddled@TheJadeDreamer @DragonWarrior333 @Elysiuhm @sonk @alrydae @LouFox@Kell @Mimi9911a @dragonflowers @ShadowCatcher101 @drgnsX@TheGodOfStories @AnkanV @SadariEvenstar @GhostFlowers @Oblivii @Sidia @Siouxsie @TeaBaby @Darkmoonbreeder @Junkratt @BorkBean @Silverpelt60 @mamamouse @Eulerian @Vixeon @Shadowfire1223 @Mapleleafshade @snowki @BlueJaysFeather @Undertle2 @Jaspernoir

Since we're selling perfect teacups, here's my batch; 100g each (for the love of god someone take them they are eating through my food supply)

link to lair page here to save forum space
792.png •Gem gene hoarder
•+9h FR time
•Perpetually broke
•Books, books everywhere...
@PinkishBee
oh my god why do you have so many
@PinkishBee
oh my god why do you have so many
@Erujayy Didn't advertize enough so none of them moved (and both times the pair had 4 eggs)
@Erujayy Didn't advertize enough so none of them moved (and both times the pair had 4 eggs)
792.png •Gem gene hoarder
•+9h FR time
•Perpetually broke
•Books, books everywhere...
I just hatched this Halloween true tea [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46472228] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464723/46472228_350.png[/img] [/url]
I just hatched this Halloween true tea

46472228_350.png
33894995_sCcGCDPLo5T4WkL.png
43315419_JgSKE3puVNmcmzv.png33886701_fQtQUHnKcnlDAoN.png33888483_q4oYxsPRXsgUYH5.png
33889054_WT1mBpfjzBw6sSo.png33889071_y6jggRbRhGp9xzU.png33889085_NAbp6xI5i7M4fYB.png
33894995_sCcGCDPLo5T4WkL.png
1024.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/B1r02Az.png[/img] --------- While I am an awful gene breeder [i]and[/i] I don't have any dragon remotely reminiscent of a true teacup, or a teacup at all, I can edit a photo! So using the scrying workshop and dressing room, I've thrown together a bit of a dream teacup, if you will. Because, of course, I must implement my favorite dragon breed into everything. I do apologize for the horrid image quality, it's a tad better when you open it in a new tab. I... don't have a picmonkey subscription anymore.
B1r02Az.png

While I am an awful gene breeder and I don't have any dragon remotely reminiscent of a true teacup, or a teacup at all, I can edit a photo! So using the scrying workshop and dressing room, I've thrown together a bit of a dream teacup, if you will.

Because, of course, I must implement my favorite dragon breed into everything. I do apologize for the horrid image quality, it's a tad better when you open it in a new tab. I... don't have a picmonkey subscription anymore.
theultimatecatsig.gif xSkets | She/Her | Bi | Capricorn | Meme | FR + 2
xAuthor | D&D Enthusiast | Worldbuilder | Too Many OCs

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
.......................9UzrfV3.png
@Sketsifi

that is absolutely breath taking my gosh
what a fantastic job!
@Sketsifi

that is absolutely breath taking my gosh
what a fantastic job!
@Erujayy

Ahh thank you! I just had to make a mirror one too; They aren't the most huggable of creatures, but I think those dexterous talons would give them a real knack for tea parties.
@Erujayy

Ahh thank you! I just had to make a mirror one too; They aren't the most huggable of creatures, but I think those dexterous talons would give them a real knack for tea parties.
theultimatecatsig.gif xSkets | She/Her | Bi | Capricorn | Meme | FR + 2
xAuthor | D&D Enthusiast | Worldbuilder | Too Many OCs

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
.......................9UzrfV3.png
OooOOOHHH!!
I love them @Sketsifi
OooOOOHHH!!
I love them @Sketsifi
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22