Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Pizza Dragons Subspecie
1 2 3 4 5
I finally gened up a dragon that is now a suitable mate for Pepperoni!!! Yay!
I finally gened up a dragon that is now a suitable mate for Pepperoni!!! Yay!
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
XXY Dragons and Hatchlings for Sale
Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin HibDen Tracking Spreadsheets
Breeding Projects Logbook Thread
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Reddhed I got the son of ur pair as a gift and changed into a banescale! Now he is called Cheesy, the mate of Spicy and they are the Pizza Dragons Banescale pair just made :3

@Featherheartist im happy to hear that u take good care of Parmesan!!

@LightningclanLC im active and thxs for ur comment :3 If i go in hiatus usually i back in few months.

@Hyzenthlaay they are back! Just took them out of the oven :o

@Fiotheleo Even if its an old post, i still breed them all and i keep grow up the subspecie with new pairs/Pizza types and new breeds! :3

@AmethystRose1958 Ur green pepper dragon looks tasty :o Might become an idea of future pizza types!

@Reddhed I got the son of ur pair as a gift and changed into a banescale! Now he is called Cheesy, the mate of Spicy and they are the Pizza Dragons Banescale pair just made :3

@Featherheartist im happy to hear that u take good care of Parmesan!!

@LightningclanLC im active and thxs for ur comment :3 If i go in hiatus usually i back in few months.

@Hyzenthlaay they are back! Just took them out of the oven :o

@Fiotheleo Even if its an old post, i still breed them all and i keep grow up the subspecie with new pairs/Pizza types and new breeds! :3

@AmethystRose1958 Ur green pepper dragon looks tasty :o Might become an idea of future pizza types!

rfu38zc.png 9DoH6SD.png
1 2 3 4 5