Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Is it odd?
Is it odd that neither of my progenitors are the leaders of my Clan, or even in an important position? When I look at other people's Clans, the progenitors are usually the leaders, and always at least on the first page. My progenitors sit sadly on my second page, half-gened, and lore/apparel-less. I don't have any ideas for them. Is this odd?
Is it odd that neither of my progenitors are the leaders of my Clan, or even in an important position? When I look at other people's Clans, the progenitors are usually the leaders, and always at least on the first page. My progenitors sit sadly on my second page, half-gened, and lore/apparel-less. I don't have any ideas for them. Is this odd?
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
Nah, mine aren't even recognized much as progenitors. Just normal dragons in the clan.
Nah, mine aren't even recognized much as progenitors. Just normal dragons in the clan.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
You're not the only one! I recently got back my custom progen, mostly because I wanted my first dragon in my lair again. I plan to give him some lore and he's already full dressed. I like his look, but I have dragons I like much more and which have very detailed lore and roles. I highly doubt that my progen will ever be in the first page of my clan.
You're not the only one! I recently got back my custom progen, mostly because I wanted my first dragon in my lair again. I plan to give him some lore and he's already full dressed. I like his look, but I have dragons I like much more and which have very detailed lore and roles. I highly doubt that my progen will ever be in the first page of my clan.
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png