Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Silent Hill Fanderg! - Horror Game Dergs
1 2 3
@LaraCroft
Heck yeah! SCP fans unite! I do love me some SCP, I find the entire premise hella interesting, and of course the SCPs themselves are all so cool X3! Not all of them would make good dragons, but there are some that personally I think would be AWESOME as dragons, like @Arbokobra 's Cain and Able, which I just read through btw, you really did a GREAT job on BOTH of them, even if Cain isn't finished yet, and the runes are perfect for Able
@LaraCroft
Heck yeah! SCP fans unite! I do love me some SCP, I find the entire premise hella interesting, and of course the SCPs themselves are all so cool X3! Not all of them would make good dragons, but there are some that personally I think would be AWESOME as dragons, like @Arbokobra 's Cain and Able, which I just read through btw, you really did a GREAT job on BOTH of them, even if Cain isn't finished yet, and the runes are perfect for Able
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
@Gladewalker Same for me, and I've spent nights just going through the site reading as many as I could. Those two just kinda stuck out to me enough to get actual dragons for them.
Unfortunately they turned out to be my most expensive projects yet, with two gem genes on the way, custom accent, and a WC scroll I almost deleted ;-;
Very worth it though and I'm always happy to find another fan! Too few people know about it and I think I met only one other person who knew what I was talking about so this is great!

@LaraCroft I'm glad he did, though Cain really bothers me though since he's not finished (and really needs petals for lore reasons)
@Gladewalker Same for me, and I've spent nights just going through the site reading as many as I could. Those two just kinda stuck out to me enough to get actual dragons for them.
Unfortunately they turned out to be my most expensive projects yet, with two gem genes on the way, custom accent, and a WC scroll I almost deleted ;-;
Very worth it though and I'm always happy to find another fan! Too few people know about it and I think I met only one other person who knew what I was talking about so this is great!

@LaraCroft I'm glad he did, though Cain really bothers me though since he's not finished (and really needs petals for lore reasons)
yEQPoMo.gif
@Gladewalker Thank you! I always put a lot of thought into genes and apparel for dragons, so I'm always happy when people notice!
@Gladewalker Thank you! I always put a lot of thought into genes and apparel for dragons, so I'm always happy when people notice!
yEQPoMo.gif
@Arbokobra
I can see why, like I said, I've read up on a few myself and just about every single one has such a cool story and even cooler powers and what not! Cain and Able are definitely up there with the more interesting ones for sure.

Pfffft, I know those pains though, the pains of expensive projects >XD! I try to avoid getting trapped in those, but there are definitely a couple dragons in my lair who I've spent FAR too many gems on.... But I agree, definitely worth it the end. I'm just glad someone had some SCP dragons to post! I loved seeing yours, and it's even cooler that they're NOT from the game, there are SOOOO many more SCPs out there, too many for even just one game for sure, and I don't think enough people know about them.
@Arbokobra
I can see why, like I said, I've read up on a few myself and just about every single one has such a cool story and even cooler powers and what not! Cain and Able are definitely up there with the more interesting ones for sure.

Pfffft, I know those pains though, the pains of expensive projects >XD! I try to avoid getting trapped in those, but there are definitely a couple dragons in my lair who I've spent FAR too many gems on.... But I agree, definitely worth it the end. I'm just glad someone had some SCP dragons to post! I loved seeing yours, and it's even cooler that they're NOT from the game, there are SOOOO many more SCPs out there, too many for even just one game for sure, and I don't think enough people know about them.
2Pt1rRp.png

ex5BGkW.png
@LaraCroft Oh wow!! So many cool dragon designs in this thread. The Gluskins look awesome. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14806706] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148068/14806706_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15218013] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152181/15218013_350.png[/img] [/url] Hannah and Wendigo are both based after the wendigo designs from Until Dawn! Im also hoping to make my own Walrider some day. Here's what he will look like: ^u^ [img]http://i.imgur.com/grO5CcS.png[/img]
@LaraCroft
Oh wow!! So many cool dragon designs in this thread. The Gluskins look awesome.

14806706_350.png

15218013_350.png

Hannah and Wendigo are both based after the wendigo designs from Until Dawn!

Im also hoping to make my own Walrider some day. Here's what he will look like: ^u^
grO5CcS.png
6Nf68Cu.gif TdLFLfB.png pqtbGBS.gif
@Czarcasm WOW I am super impressed by that wendigo!!
@Czarcasm WOW I am super impressed by that wendigo!!
T5uIqSb.pngSEkmIXK.png
1 2 3