Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | finally!!
i was finally able to get my progenitor, helios, the primary gene i've wanted for him for so long. and it's all thanks to @alyxsandre! thank you so, so, so much ; o ; he's my baby and i can't wait to finish getting all of his genes. <3 though i'm not sure if i want to go with runes or spines for his tertiary... but i like the idea of runes being apart of my clan's lore. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=94091] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/941/94091_350.png[/img] [/url] if anybody has any accent or apparel suggestions for him, please let me know!! (ignore the basic stuff i have on him right now, lol)
i was finally able to get my progenitor, helios, the primary gene i've wanted for him for so long. and it's all thanks to @alyxsandre! thank you so, so, so much ; o ;

he's my baby and i can't wait to finish getting all of his genes. <3 though i'm not sure if i want to go with runes or spines for his tertiary... but i like the idea of runes being apart of my clan's lore.

94091_350.png

if anybody has any accent or apparel suggestions for him, please let me know!! (ignore the basic stuff i have on him right now, lol)
Both runes and spines look good, but if you want to go with a theme for your lair, I'd totally say go with runes \*^*/ Theeemes~!

He definitely looks like he'd be good with rocky-themed apparel XD Like some of the old earth fest stuff. Though that's totally not because his primary is stone >V>; XDD
Both runes and spines look good, but if you want to go with a theme for your lair, I'd totally say go with runes \*^*/ Theeemes~!

He definitely looks like he'd be good with rocky-themed apparel XD Like some of the old earth fest stuff. Though that's totally not because his primary is stone >V>; XDD
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
xx
Oh, he's lovely! Runes would look really good on him; I love runes with a passion, so I'm not exactly unbiased. There's an old festival accent that gives male guardians rocky feet; I think that would look good on him. It's called stonebound. I'll try to make it show up. [item=stonebound] I'm not sure how I'd dress him. Jewelry is always safe. Do you have ideas for his lore or his personality?
Oh, he's lovely! Runes would look really good on him; I love runes with a passion, so I'm not exactly unbiased.

There's an old festival accent that gives male guardians rocky feet; I think that would look good on him. It's called stonebound. I'll try to make it show up.

I'm not sure how I'd dress him. Jewelry is always safe. Do you have ideas for his lore or his personality?

177499lightofknowledge2.png
@alyxsandre @lightning

omg i'm so sorry for replying so late!! i wasn't subscribed to the thread and didn't think anybody had posted. (hopefully i'm not breaking any thread necro rules??)

anyway, yay for runes!! i'm totally gonna go for that next, then.

as for his lore/personality, i don't have much on him. i was kinda planning on basing him around his appearance. i've always seen him as being a ~wise~ dragon and really caring about his clan, though he does have stern rules (that i haven't figured out clan lore-wise, yet). so he's just p basic right now
@alyxsandre @lightning

omg i'm so sorry for replying so late!! i wasn't subscribed to the thread and didn't think anybody had posted. (hopefully i'm not breaking any thread necro rules??)

anyway, yay for runes!! i'm totally gonna go for that next, then.

as for his lore/personality, i don't have much on him. i was kinda planning on basing him around his appearance. i've always seen him as being a ~wise~ dragon and really caring about his clan, though he does have stern rules (that i haven't figured out clan lore-wise, yet). so he's just p basic right now