Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show Me Your "Ugly" Progens!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
This is Egbert. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38562/3856125_350.png[/img] He's violet/silver/??? (Absolutely cannot remember what the tert was.) I exalted him almost immediately after his first nest hatched. In general, I'm not a fan of purple, and at the time I also loathed guardian males (I'm still not a huge fan of them but more neutral). Haven't decided if I'm going to bother to raise him from the dead :P my custom worked out much better (funny how that happens) although she's been re-gened a quazillion times, and her tert has always been a disappointment, although much easier to live with once nice non-intrusive Spines was released. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3856124] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38562/3856124_350.png[/img] [/url]
This is Egbert.

3856125_350.png

He's violet/silver/??? (Absolutely cannot remember what the tert was.) I exalted him almost immediately after his first nest hatched. In general, I'm not a fan of purple, and at the time I also loathed guardian males (I'm still not a huge fan of them but more neutral).

Haven't decided if I'm going to bother to raise him from the dead :P

my custom worked out much better (funny how that happens) although she's been re-gened a quazillion times, and her tert has always been a disappointment, although much easier to live with once nice non-intrusive Spines was released.

3856124_350.png
uHUuVFD.png
@Sonatine
I really love that Iridescent/Shimmer/Thylacine! What color range would you prefer for her?
And I know:P I don't know what I'm going to do with him. If I scatter him he might end up even worseD: But if I don't scatter him he'll most like end up with Skink/Toxin/Stained unless they come out with a better option before then. Guess I'll just wait and see what works for him haha
@Sonatine
I really love that Iridescent/Shimmer/Thylacine! What color range would you prefer for her?
And I know:P I don't know what I'm going to do with him. If I scatter him he might end up even worseD: But if I don't scatter him he'll most like end up with Skink/Toxin/Stained unless they come out with a better option before then. Guess I'll just wait and see what works for him haha
oh man my random progen is... not cooperative at all [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3865008] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38651/3865008_350.png[/img] [/url] coral is bad enough and charcoal is my least favorite gray, but then... azure?? really??? i've yet to find a scry for him that's even remotely tolerable. my custom progen came out so great that i'm having trouble geneing her because she looks good so many ways, but that's.. a much better problem to have. i'm thinking this guy's gonna get scattered once i save up the gems.
oh man my random progen is... not cooperative at all

3865008_350.png

coral is bad enough and charcoal is my least favorite gray, but then... azure?? really??? i've yet to find a scry for him that's even remotely tolerable. my custom progen came out so great that i'm having trouble geneing her because she looks good so many ways, but that's.. a much better problem to have. i'm thinking this guy's gonna get scattered once i save up the gems.
R4n9TxT.png
@pumpkinskull I ran his number through scry -I hope you don't mind ^^;- and it says he's Purple/Silver/Slate! Could be fun to see what he could become! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=11&gender=0&tert=53&tertgene=8&winggene=11&wings=5&auth=50d1e4b8ab63df9aae4f52e7b6b12e39f25782bd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And I love that Rose Saturn on your custom progen! Wow!!
@pumpkinskull
I ran his number through scry -I hope you don't mind ^^;- and it says he's Purple/Silver/Slate! Could be fun to see what he could become!
dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=11&gender=0&tert=53&tertgene=8&winggene=11&wings=5&auth=50d1e4b8ab63df9aae4f52e7b6b12e39f25782bd&dummyext=prev.png

And I love that Rose Saturn on your custom progen! Wow!!
@Alyka autoscry! I was trying to think of a way to find his colours and couldn't think of anything, haha. and that is a pretty decent scry! (I love skink so much. don't you love skink?)

thanks for the idea c:

and thanks!! she originally had Eyespots, but then i stopped liking that gene, and switched her to Paint after that came out, but still wasn't really feeling it. Saturn's where it's at!
@Alyka autoscry! I was trying to think of a way to find his colours and couldn't think of anything, haha. and that is a pretty decent scry! (I love skink so much. don't you love skink?)

thanks for the idea c:

and thanks!! she originally had Eyespots, but then i stopped liking that gene, and switched her to Paint after that came out, but still wasn't really feeling it. Saturn's where it's at!
uHUuVFD.png
@titherdel Ohhh wow!! I actually love that Coral/Charcoal! But that Azure is tough haha. Tried to scry him and it was definitely a challenge. Only way that I found that wasn't totally horrible lol [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=11&breed=6&element=7&gender=0&tert=27&tertgene=12&winggene=16&wings=7&auth=059d5dc2fc74bbcde364a03a596d9b256f67f0c3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (Ever since this thread the phrase "When in doubt, use Stained" has popped in my head repeatedly lol)
@titherdel
Ohhh wow!! I actually love that Coral/Charcoal! But that Azure is tough haha. Tried to scry him and it was definitely a challenge. Only way that I found that wasn't totally horrible lol
dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=11&breed=6&element=7&gender=0&tert=27&tertgene=12&winggene=16&wings=7&auth=059d5dc2fc74bbcde364a03a596d9b256f67f0c3&dummyext=prev.png

(Ever since this thread the phrase "When in doubt, use Stained" has popped in my head repeatedly lol)
@pumpkinskull
Ahh yes, I do love Skink! Think that and Cherub are my favorites right now haha
And no problem:) All this scrying is fun
@pumpkinskull
Ahh yes, I do love Skink! Think that and Cherub are my favorites right now haha
And no problem:) All this scrying is fun
@Alyka i probably could deal with the coral/charcoal if the azure wasn't so.. off. it almost matches with the blue tones in charcoal (with some genes anyway) but not close enough that i can.. overlook it. honestly i'm a big fan of coral in some situations.. maybe if he were more pink or plague-y i could stand it but.. alas, he ugly
@Alyka i probably could deal with the coral/charcoal if the azure wasn't so.. off. it almost matches with the blue tones in charcoal (with some genes anyway) but not close enough that i can.. overlook it. honestly i'm a big fan of coral in some situations.. maybe if he were more pink or plague-y i could stand it but.. alas, he ugly
R4n9TxT.png
@Alyka

Hehe, thanks! ^_^

@Boundingfeather

Oh! Lol
@Alyka

Hehe, thanks! ^_^

@Boundingfeather

Oh! Lol
SYJDX48.png
@titherdel
"alas, he ugly" omg haha! But I totally get it:P Sometimes scatter is just totally necessary.
@titherdel
"alas, he ugly" omg haha! But I totally get it:P Sometimes scatter is just totally necessary.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15