Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Well, now I'm unsure what to do with her
So I impulse-bought this beautiful lady off of the AH a few seconds before expiration and I'm not too sure what to do with her in terms of bio and apparel. I mean, I got an idea for her bio but I'm not too sure how to go about it? I feel like she ought to be an villain or an 'bad guy' of sorts but in a more subtle sort of way? It's kind of hard to explain but I feel like she's the type to be more concerned with her reputation and how others see her then doing obvious villain stuff but she will still do evil things if she felt like it's justified? She's not an total snob or anything but goodness forbid if she ever gets extremely jealous of somebody for whatever reason. Anyways here she is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24408123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244082/24408123_350.png[/img] [/url]
So I impulse-bought this beautiful lady off of the AH a few seconds before expiration and I'm not too sure what to do with her in terms of bio and apparel. I mean, I got an idea for her bio but I'm not too sure how to go about it? I feel like she ought to be an villain or an 'bad guy' of sorts but in a more subtle sort of way? It's kind of hard to explain but I feel like she's the type to be more concerned with her reputation and how others see her then doing obvious villain stuff but she will still do evil things if she felt like it's justified? She's not an total snob or anything but goodness forbid if she ever gets extremely jealous of somebody for whatever reason. Anyways here she is:

24408123_350.png
I always like silks on female dancers. And if she's vain then jewelry would be a thing for her too I think.

And evil villains traditionally have cat pets, so she needs one of the flora cats I think.
I always like silks on female dancers. And if she's vain then jewelry would be a thing for her too I think.

And evil villains traditionally have cat pets, so she needs one of the flora cats I think.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Lightning

Silk would look good on her but it depends on the color. I could imagine her to be a little vain so jewelry would work on her too. It wouldn't hurt to give her a Flora cat as a familiar as well. For some reason; however, I could see her running a business or something.
@Lightning

Silk would look good on her but it depends on the color. I could imagine her to be a little vain so jewelry would work on her too. It wouldn't hurt to give her a Flora cat as a familiar as well. For some reason; however, I could see her running a business or something.
@SilentWinter91 Here are some things for her to wear that I think would look nice! [item=orchid feathered wings][item=inkwell feathered wings][item=regal masque] Maybe some mage apparel or wing fans? :)
@SilentWinter91
Here are some things for her to wear that I think would look nice!
Orchid Feathered Wings Inkwell Feathered Wings Regal Masque
Maybe some mage apparel or wing fans? :)

84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@silentwinter91

Twilight Sylavan apparel of course! Raven would look good too :]
@silentwinter91

Twilight Sylavan apparel of course! Raven would look good too :]
elderberryseas_by_featherblot-d9sw7kr.pngPrVhEEu.gif
@Toothless

The Orchid wing feathers and the regal masque would look good on her.

I was thinking maybe wing fans.
@Toothless

The Orchid wing feathers and the regal masque would look good on her.

I was thinking maybe wing fans.
@PoseFKA

Twilight Sylvan would be a good choice for her.
@PoseFKA

Twilight Sylvan would be a good choice for her.
@SilentWinter91 So, she likes the reputation of being bad but holds back on the villain stuff until she deems it necessary. She kind of sounds like a mob boss. So, you can make her very expensive or more elegant mob boss with a few jewels. [item=Black Fedora][item=Pearl Flourish Wing Drape][item=Pearl Flourish Necklace][item=Twilight Sylvan Dress][item=Rubber Laboratory Gloves][item=Black Aviator Boots]
@SilentWinter91

So, she likes the reputation of being bad but holds back on the villain stuff until she deems it necessary. She kind of sounds like a mob boss.

So, you can make her very expensive or more elegant mob boss with a few jewels.

Black Fedora Pearl Flourish Wing Drape Pearl Flourish Necklace Twilight Sylvan Dress Rubber Laboratory Gloves Black Aviator Boots
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12

Yeah, she kind of does although when I say reputation, I think of her as trying not to look as obvious as a villain and yet is still kind of vain but mob boss works too. I might just make her one in both apparel and bio with some of the apparels that you have just suggested.
@BloodyAngel12

Yeah, she kind of does although when I say reputation, I think of her as trying not to look as obvious as a villain and yet is still kind of vain but mob boss works too. I might just make her one in both apparel and bio with some of the apparels that you have just suggested.