Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fashion Beneath the Waves! Winners!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Ouch, I am another one caught by the deadline - I don't look for festival events until it is actually the festival. Was there a point to having the event before the festival even started?
Ouch, I am another one caught by the deadline - I don't look for festival events until it is actually the festival. Was there a point to having the event before the festival even started?
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@Paintminion Yeah, that gets me all the time too... It's kind of saddening to miss these. Plus, I don't like having to be on my game literally half the time. I'd prefer 1 out of four weeks.
@Paintminion Yeah, that gets me all the time too... It's kind of saddening to miss these. Plus, I don't like having to be on my game literally half the time. I'd prefer 1 out of four weeks.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
The results are in!

Taking 1st place is @theironinfidel Fish Princess with 445 points

Taking 2nd place is @ythequeris Submarine Necropolis with 442 points

Taking 3rd place is @emaster012 Midnight Lake at 435 points

Congrats to our winners and prizes will be sent out shortly!
The results are in!

Taking 1st place is @theironinfidel Fish Princess with 445 points

Taking 2nd place is @ythequeris Submarine Necropolis with 442 points

Taking 3rd place is @emaster012 Midnight Lake at 435 points

Congrats to our winners and prizes will be sent out shortly!
MRMeAKr.png
@paintminion @LadyRiat

The point was to make sure that my judges had plenty of time to judge and because of the raffle prizes, judging had to be finished before the raffle drew on the first. Yet despite my precaution, due to unforeseeable circumstances beyond my control, I still had significant problems with the judging which was why it wasn't finished until today.

The event was listed in the wave-crest directory and I even posted a last day announcement there too. Also the point was to simply give people something fun to do and get some creative juices flowing before wavecrest.
@paintminion @LadyRiat

The point was to make sure that my judges had plenty of time to judge and because of the raffle prizes, judging had to be finished before the raffle drew on the first. Yet despite my precaution, due to unforeseeable circumstances beyond my control, I still had significant problems with the judging which was why it wasn't finished until today.

The event was listed in the wave-crest directory and I even posted a last day announcement there too. Also the point was to simply give people something fun to do and get some creative juices flowing before wavecrest.
MRMeAKr.png
Congrats to the winners
Congrats to the winners
86ea931fad.gifwater_ani.gif
@Katia, oh wow! Thank you everybody!
@Katia, oh wow! Thank you everybody!
@Katia @SilverOtter, @thefrostmonster, @Ichamo, @runningwithrain thank you
@Katia @SilverOtter, @thefrostmonster, @Ichamo, @runningwithrain thank you
OSPTnJR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6