Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Saucer Swarm- Closed, Sorry
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29015792] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290158/29015792_350.png[/img] [/url] @ragnarok42 Nirvana woke up with a yawn, going over to the vault in order to get her daily tea when she suddenly heard giant, loud footsteps. It sounded like Cain. On a rampage. "CAIN, ARE YOU..." She stopped mid sentence, gawking at the now wide-eyed stare Cain had. Dark bags drooped under his eyes. He looked like he hadn't slept, but he yet still had the most energy she thought he'd ever had. "Um... are you...?" "YES, WE ARE ALRIGHT!! WE FOUND THE JOY OF COFFEE AND NOW WE FEEL ALIVE AGAIN!!" Cain said excitedly, literally hopping all over the place. "We...? Um... you are NOT alright..." "WE ARE ALRIGHT!" Cain's voice seemed to now have multiple voices, both females and males, as if their were multiple dragons in one body. "Okay. Cain, you're scaring me." "SORRY! WE ARE JUST SO EXCITED!!" "Cain, no!" "CAIN YES!" Cain then suddenly revealed his true form... a used to be seventeen headed emperor now a eighteen headed emperor because a spirit yet to become a head was overtly excited about the fact there was coffee and decided to join them early instead of letting themself become angry. "HOLY ****!" Nirvana cursed louder than a siren. Then, Cain... or emperor cain... or all eighteen heads... laughed dorkily as they flew... or spun while flying... somewhere. And this place was the SWARM. *CAIN has joined the swarm! He will be a valuable member... he is a powerful emperor, after all!*

29015792_350.png

@ragnarok42

Nirvana woke up with a yawn, going over to the vault in order to get her daily tea when she suddenly heard giant, loud footsteps.
It sounded like Cain.
On a rampage.
"CAIN, ARE YOU..." She stopped mid sentence, gawking at the now wide-eyed stare Cain had. Dark bags drooped under his eyes. He looked like he hadn't slept, but he yet still had the most energy she thought he'd ever had.
"Um... are you...?"
"YES, WE ARE ALRIGHT!! WE FOUND THE JOY OF COFFEE AND NOW WE FEEL ALIVE AGAIN!!" Cain said excitedly, literally hopping all over the place.
"We...? Um... you are NOT alright..."
"WE ARE ALRIGHT!" Cain's voice seemed to now have multiple voices, both females and males, as if their were multiple dragons in one body.
"Okay. Cain, you're scaring me."
"SORRY! WE ARE JUST SO EXCITED!!"
"Cain, no!"
"CAIN YES!"
Cain then suddenly revealed his true form... a used to be seventeen headed emperor now a eighteen headed emperor because a spirit yet to become a head was overtly excited about the fact there was coffee and decided to join them early instead of letting themself become angry.
"HOLY ****!" Nirvana cursed louder than a siren.
Then, Cain... or emperor cain... or all eighteen heads... laughed dorkily as they flew... or spun while flying... somewhere.

And this place was the SWARM.
*CAIN has joined the swarm! He will be a valuable member... he is a powerful emperor, after all!*
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifEvGHIgA.png
@Ragnarok42

May I be on the pinglist? :p
@Ragnarok42

May I be on the pinglist? :p
1dAmt.gif Ap94R.gif TPxP9.gif KJrfk.gif tFTlz.gif wyHD4.gif FUVjN.gif sHqtg.gif
OKAY!NEW RULE! WE CAN NOT ACCEPT DRAGONS WITH A CRIMINAL RECORD, SORRY!
OKAY!NEW RULE! WE CAN NOT ACCEPT DRAGONS WITH A CRIMINAL RECORD, SORRY!
J8Ks7hu.gifvjHxXR9.pngqhK4FYS.pngNlmYDAS.pngwh3Tiip.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png2VtxnMX.pngtZQ0VBu.pngjbMLSIO.png4SVfFPD.pngqeWy3Ik.pngLIsmQsQ.png
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date=2016-10-16 14:19:00] *An equally caffeinated dragon named Scotty beams you up to the saucer swarm ship* [/quote] @Ragnarok42 SINCE WHEN DID WE HAVE A SHIP? IS IT A SPACESHIP?!
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2016-10-16:
*An equally caffeinated dragon named Scotty beams you up to the saucer swarm ship*
@Ragnarok42 SINCE WHEN DID WE HAVE A SHIP? IS IT A SPACESHIP?!
J8Ks7hu.gifvjHxXR9.pngqhK4FYS.pngNlmYDAS.pngwh3Tiip.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png2VtxnMX.pngtZQ0VBu.pngjbMLSIO.png4SVfFPD.pngqeWy3Ik.pngLIsmQsQ.png
@Dragonheartnight
Since coffee
@Dragonheartnight
Since coffee
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Ragnarok42
Yes, but is it a SPACESHIP?! (because, let's be honest, that'd be awesome.)
@Ragnarok42
Yes, but is it a SPACESHIP?! (because, let's be honest, that'd be awesome.)
@Dragonheartnight
Yes. It's a flying saucer shaped like a coffee lid.
@Dragonheartnight
Yes. It's a flying saucer shaped like a coffee lid.
@Ragnarok42
Can you make a picture?
@Ragnarok42
Can you make a picture?
@Dragonheartnight
Probably not. I have all the art skills of a rotten ham sandwich left behind the fridge for two weeks.
@Dragonheartnight
Probably not. I have all the art skills of a rotten ham sandwich left behind the fridge for two weeks.
hah, I could make a picture if you're like?, "flying saucer shaped like a coffee lid" is quite an interesting concept to draw :p
hah, I could make a picture if you're like?, "flying saucer shaped like a coffee lid" is quite an interesting concept to draw :p
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25