Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | ~~Water Flight Subspecies Project~~
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@DragonRule Added to the pinglist! [emoji=water rune size=1][emoji=guardian love size=1]
@DragonRule Added to the pinglist!
ctZUH5g.png
Is there any available for purchase?
Is there any available for purchase?

CYBqRJK.png
@DragonRule

Since you are in Water Flight, you can check out the in-Flight sales board here: link

Also you can contact anyone listed in the "breeders" section of the subspecies information and request a breeding from one of their pairs. (as long as they are active) There are many breeders who only hatch their subspecies on request.
@DragonRule

Since you are in Water Flight, you can check out the in-Flight sales board here: link

Also you can contact anyone listed in the "breeders" section of the subspecies information and request a breeding from one of their pairs. (as long as they are active) There are many breeders who only hatch their subspecies on request.
ctZUH5g.png
could i be on the general pinglist? :]
could i be on the general pinglist? :]
MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
y2UYCzJ.png
sNuSVZA.png
ZqTATLu.png
gfCdYdH.gif
MITSWHH.gif
AO6x9Go.gif
@Silvell Added! [emoji=fae love size=1]
@Silvell Added!
ctZUH5g.png
@Lionsong VERY late reply but. Alrighty! Will do!

Edit: How will I know if their still active?
@Lionsong VERY late reply but. Alrighty! Will do!

Edit: How will I know if their still active?

CYBqRJK.png
@DragonRule I do not remove people from the project unless they have been inactive for 3 years- so some maybe currently active and others may not be as active. You can determine (or guesstimate really) activity of the person by: if their dragons have been feed (% energy), if they have made recent forum posts, and if they have that little active tic on their profile. If they haven't made a forum post in 6 months and have hungry dragons, then they are less likely to be active. You can still try and contact them, and they may get back to you even if inactive. I have done that with a couple breeding projects just to have someone comeback online out of nowhere. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] But overall best bet is to look at their profile and dragons to check and see.
@DragonRule

I do not remove people from the project unless they have been inactive for 3 years- so some maybe currently active and others may not be as active. You can determine (or guesstimate really) activity of the person by: if their dragons have been feed (% energy), if they have made recent forum posts, and if they have that little active tic on their profile. If they haven't made a forum post in 6 months and have hungry dragons, then they are less likely to be active.

You can still try and contact them, and they may get back to you even if inactive. I have done that with a couple breeding projects just to have someone comeback online out of nowhere. But overall best bet is to look at their profile and dragons to check and see.
ctZUH5g.png
Ah! Alrighty! I'll keep that in mind and have a look around when I can
Ah! Alrighty! I'll keep that in mind and have a look around when I can

CYBqRJK.png
[center][b][size=5]Welcome the Coral Dragon subspecies to the Water Flight Subspecies Project![/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=131&breed=21&element=4&eyetype=13&gender=1&tert=42&tertgene=119&winggene=131&wings=65&auth=afffc2e13ee0d95a77fde400098a475841e06cd3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] @itsThirteen @AstralDragons @SorciereNoir @DrShadowCipher @snapdragonfruit @Orianel @DragonRule @Silvell New subspecies!
Welcome the Coral Dragon subspecies to the Water Flight Subspecies Project!
dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=131&breed=21&element=4&eyetype=13&gender=1&tert=42&tertgene=119&winggene=131&wings=65&auth=afffc2e13ee0d95a77fde400098a475841e06cd3&dummyext=prev.png

@itsThirteen
@AstralDragons
@SorciereNoir
@DrShadowCipher
@snapdragonfruit
@Orianel
@DragonRule
@Silvell

New subspecies!
ctZUH5g.png
The Universal Subspecies Hub has been moved here now.

Also, Shadows Sub Hub is still active. I wasn't sure if you had it listed or not in your affiliates :3

I'm updating all Hub links including adding a section of archived links for IF/OOF threads that are old hubs/planning/sheets/docs. If you have any I'd love to add them!
The Universal Subspecies Hub has been moved here now.

Also, Shadows Sub Hub is still active. I wasn't sure if you had it listed or not in your affiliates :3

I'm updating all Hub links including adding a section of archived links for IF/OOF threads that are old hubs/planning/sheets/docs. If you have any I'd love to add them!
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38