Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies HUB] Fading Coatls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Pickpocket0013 Wow, those hatchlings sold quick! Glad to see there's a good demand for them!

@OctaviaBlake @ClarkeGriffin @Redamancy

Your new Faded Coatls have been added to the Registry! Please ping or pm me when you name them, and I will edit their info on the spreadsheet! Thank you for your support of the subspecies! I am also planning to make an "Officially Registered Faded Coatl" button, so please look forward to it! I will message you the code and details when it is ready!
@Pickpocket0013 Wow, those hatchlings sold quick! Glad to see there's a good demand for them!

@OctaviaBlake @ClarkeGriffin @Redamancy

Your new Faded Coatls have been added to the Registry! Please ping or pm me when you name them, and I will edit their info on the spreadsheet! Thank you for your support of the subspecies! I am also planning to make an "Officially Registered Faded Coatl" button, so please look forward to it! I will message you the code and details when it is ready!
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
^
^
@Cheeseburger I named my hatchling Wanheda :) I am definitely looking forward to the button!
@Cheeseburger I named my hatchling Wanheda :) I am definitely looking forward to the button!
hu72dVR.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

AMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.pngnHkph7f.png2Vg82cJ.png2Qq5g63.pngCedVBCC.pngS6bPlBX.pngJiQSUTt.pngnJ9aapY.pngZFj885c.png0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Cerdae -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -quilliper -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -WingedClaymore -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist -Spookery -MacyCat -SamIamLuvDov -Harpyed -Kimdra -Oroline -JadeJewels -mokalynn -Rirukagi -Mle -arlyn -aussievinegar -LostCircuit -Siouxsie -mossyaki -IzzyWizzy -MonoshiriAvi -MusicalBean -Serpenrosa -Namira -Rhaeyne -Koneko -DousedInPetrol -Latchley -MovesLiekJaeger -Cyrya -GreywarenX -Demiguise -wolfayal -TheSoapyDolphin -jr413 -Opal99 -Oaergni -Epor10 -Eiira -Nofsky8 -Jestro -MuffinCloud -Omemega -Rulient -RinnyRoo -Tirtouga678 -Linako -Smalldoll -GooglieSalmon -sweetnightmare -DraconianLucian -FlutteringMist -peepsnibbles -jesse0319 -SerpentineSage -Lishadra -MitraSunshine -EagerNicol -RockyDrago -MasterEggy -Spedmyha -Zoroark4ever -NerraVostra -brandonjui
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
Last edited on Aug 08, 2018 11:53:41 by Lichtdrache
TheEmptyCity
June 28, 2016 08:12:49
wow they are so cute!!!
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
Kiryo
June 28, 2016 08:13:39
@Lichtdrache
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!
may i use it in my sig? ><
t9zebs.jpg
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 08:24:12
@TheEmptyCity
Thank you!

@Kiryo
Of course, I'm happy to see it in use :)
Kiryo
June 28, 2016 08:26:51
@Lichtdrache
thank you for creating such a cute sig! :3
t9zebs.jpg
0rangedragon
June 28, 2016 08:55:54
@Lichtdrache

You realize, of course, that when the new familiars are released for each upcoming holiday you are going to have to make new familiar signature banners, right? :D
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is actually a zero.

My familiar trading thread!
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 09:41:54
@Kiryo
You're welcome, I'm happy you like it!

@0rangedragon
Please no. As much as I love the holiday familiars, I don't think I'll be able to do that. Sorry ^^'
0rangedragon
June 28, 2016 10:37:10
@Lichtdrache

Awwww :(

Just kidding by the way. I'm sure it's a lot of work and you should definitely draw what you want. :)
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is actually a zero.

My familiar trading thread!
Lichtdrache
June 28, 2016 11:08:17
@0rangedragon
Haha, I know. I might doodle another set if I find the time :)
Kaitorubel
June 28, 2016 11:19:53
@Lichtdrache

these are super cute i might put this in my light rep's bio and I'll be sure to give you credit.
which if you ever do more of these I would love to know.
6yujhIW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
ClarkeGriffin
Quick Reply
[Bold] [Italic] [Underline]
[Align Left] [Align Center] [Align Right] [Insert URL Link] [Insert Image] [Ordered List] [Unordered List]
Quote:
[Strikethrough] Forum Index » Adoptables © 2013 - 2019 Stormlight Workshop, LLC. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support[Code] [Strikethrough]
Forum Index » Adoptables
© 2013 - 2019 Stormlight Workshop, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Terms of Use | Rules & Policies | Privacy Policy | Employment Opportunities | Credits | Support
Hi all! I am pinging you because you are the owner of a registered Fading Coatl! I have a banner for you to add to your dragon's bio as a mark of their heritage! Please add the following code to your dragon's bio. Thank you for supporting this subspecies! Also, a few notes for individual owners: @Pickpocket0013 - Radames and Cerulis technically aren't official Fading Coatls due to their unmatching eye color. I will be making a banner similar to this one for Honorary Fading Coatls that you can add to their bios if you'd like one! I've also added a link to Estella's page at the end of the Lore section because her bio adds an interesting backstory on Fading Coatls! @apis - I've added a link to Zdravka's page at the end of the Lore section because her bio adds an interesting backstory on Fading Coatls! @ClarkeGriffin - I will update your coatl's name on the registry after making this post! @Redamancy - I will update your coatl's name on the registry after making this post! @OctaviaBlake - I just want to remind you to ping/pm me when you pick out a name for your coatl so I can update it on the registry! @Arrowfeathers - I have no extra information for you, I am just pinging you so you can add the banner. I'm glad to see that Saint was able to return to the Ashfall Wastes, and hope that she is recovering well! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1745521][img]http://i.imgur.com/8Eniuox.png[/img][/url][/center] [code] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1745521][img]http://i.imgur.com/8Eniuox.png[/img][/url][/center] [/code]
Hi all! I am pinging you because you are the owner of a registered Fading Coatl! I have a banner for you to add to your dragon's bio as a mark of their heritage! Please add the following code to your dragon's bio. Thank you for supporting this subspecies!

Also, a few notes for individual owners:

@Pickpocket0013 - Radames and Cerulis technically aren't official Fading Coatls due to their unmatching eye color. I will be making a banner similar to this one for Honorary Fading Coatls that you can add to their bios if you'd like one! I've also added a link to Estella's page at the end of the Lore section because her bio adds an interesting backstory on Fading Coatls!

@apis - I've added a link to Zdravka's page at the end of the Lore section because her bio adds an interesting backstory on Fading Coatls!

@ClarkeGriffin - I will update your coatl's name on the registry after making this post!

@Redamancy - I will update your coatl's name on the registry after making this post!

@OctaviaBlake - I just want to remind you to ping/pm me when you pick out a name for your coatl so I can update it on the registry!

@Arrowfeathers - I have no extra information for you, I am just pinging you so you can add the banner. I'm glad to see that Saint was able to return to the Ashfall Wastes, and hope that she is recovering well!

8Eniuox.png
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1745521][img]http://i.imgur.com/8Eniuox.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Cheeseburger

I figured as much for those two, but they breed the right kinds of offspring, so I'm more than alright with that.

Oh gosh; well if that isn't motivation to finish up her bio... >///u///<

I'll also go ahead and add that banner to both Estella's and Scheherazade's bios.
@Cheeseburger

I figured as much for those two, but they breed the right kinds of offspring, so I'm more than alright with that.

Oh gosh; well if that isn't motivation to finish up her bio... >///u///<

I'll also go ahead and add that banner to both Estella's and Scheherazade's bios.
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
@Pickpocket0013

Honestly i was so happy to see that both estella and her daughter had very interesting bios that really fit the feeling of this subspecies! I felt it was only right to add their stories to the lore, since I feel like most people who are interested in this subspecies is for the story behind them! I also don't think I've seen other subspecies with links to individual stories? It really adds a personal touch that pulls at readers' heartstrings!
@Pickpocket0013

Honestly i was so happy to see that both estella and her daughter had very interesting bios that really fit the feeling of this subspecies! I felt it was only right to add their stories to the lore, since I feel like most people who are interested in this subspecies is for the story behind them! I also don't think I've seen other subspecies with links to individual stories? It really adds a personal touch that pulls at readers' heartstrings!
@Cheeseburger

Ah, well I was inspired and I can't really see myself keeping a dragon unless it has some sort of bio/art/lore so that was something that would have happened anyways. ^v^

Well, I'm almost done finishing up Estella's bio and will be coding it soon enough as well. Then I'll probably work on Scheherazade's bio/coding and then onto both their mates (with Radames taking priority as I have an idea or two already on how to write his).
@Cheeseburger

Ah, well I was inspired and I can't really see myself keeping a dragon unless it has some sort of bio/art/lore so that was something that would have happened anyways. ^v^

Well, I'm almost done finishing up Estella's bio and will be coding it soon enough as well. Then I'll probably work on Scheherazade's bio/coding and then onto both their mates (with Radames taking priority as I have an idea or two already on how to write his).
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
@Cheeseburger

She's recovering well but it's too late for her colors to return unfortunately. But she is feeling better emotionally, and being around all the bright lava is helping in it's own way c:
Valentine is also her best friend.

Thanks for the banner. Keep pinging me for any new babs please c:
@Cheeseburger

She's recovering well but it's too late for her colors to return unfortunately. But she is feeling better emotionally, and being around all the bright lava is helping in it's own way c:
Valentine is also her best friend.

Thanks for the banner. Keep pinging me for any new babs please c:
@Cheeseburger Oh yay, I'm so happy to be featured! I was wondering if Zdravka's mate, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=194359&did=21517080]Cascia[/url] (Ice/Midnight/Midnight, Iri/Shim/Thyla) meets the breed standard, or if their children might possibly qualify? Even if it's just honorary, that's totally fine! I just really like the lore ^^ Here's their breeding range: [img]http://i.imgur.com/0W4N5kc.png[/img] Thank you so much!
@Cheeseburger

Oh yay, I'm so happy to be featured! I was wondering if Zdravka's mate, Cascia (Ice/Midnight/Midnight, Iri/Shim/Thyla) meets the breed standard, or if their children might possibly qualify? Even if it's just honorary, that's totally fine! I just really like the lore ^^

Here's their breeding range:

0W4N5kc.png

Thank you so much!
s8KEi1n.gifNqbkZk3.gifvTYlGZk.gif
@apis

I am considering widening the color ranges after the color wheel expands, but as it stands the colors do have to match the guide on the first post. Cascia doesn't qualify for the subspecies or an honorary Fading Coatl, but looking at your color range, it seems like you've got a good chance for both arcane and ice variants! The only problem is that if you host them in an arcane nest and get ice variant-colored ones, or vice versa, they'll only be honorary fading coatls because they won't have matching eyes. However, you could absolutely sell them as Fading Coatl breeders as long as they have the right colors!
@apis

I am considering widening the color ranges after the color wheel expands, but as it stands the colors do have to match the guide on the first post. Cascia doesn't qualify for the subspecies or an honorary Fading Coatl, but looking at your color range, it seems like you've got a good chance for both arcane and ice variants! The only problem is that if you host them in an arcane nest and get ice variant-colored ones, or vice versa, they'll only be honorary fading coatls because they won't have matching eyes. However, you could absolutely sell them as Fading Coatl breeders as long as they have the right colors!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8