Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Quetzalcoatl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@MikayD18

Ahh, pretty babies! Hmm. I do ask though if perhaps when the coatls are ready to breed again, might we hatch them in a fire nest? I think they'd be GORGEOUS with fire eyes, and I can even lend the nest? ovo
@MikayD18

Ahh, pretty babies! Hmm. I do ask though if perhaps when the coatls are ready to breed again, might we hatch them in a fire nest? I think they'd be GORGEOUS with fire eyes, and I can even lend the nest? ovo
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
@Cassichu

Sure! They are actually ready to breed tomorrow!! Would you like me to send them to you now or tomorrow? or i can send now and you could accept them tomorrow or whatever you would like.
@Cassichu

Sure! They are actually ready to breed tomorrow!! Would you like me to send them to you now or tomorrow? or i can send now and you could accept them tomorrow or whatever you would like.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18

OH wonderful! I can go ahead and accept them now, but I'll send the CR - I need to send you a couple of my dragons in return so that I might have room to hatch the nest once it's ready. xD
@MikayD18

OH wonderful! I can go ahead and accept them now, but I'll send the CR - I need to send you a couple of my dragons in return so that I might have room to hatch the nest once it's ready. xD
@Cassichu

Ok thats fine, i have room!
@Cassichu

Ok thats fine, i have room!
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18

Awesome, thanks! I'll pop them onto a nest tomorrow. C:
@MikayD18

Awesome, thanks! I'll pop them onto a nest tomorrow. C:
@Cassichu

Alright! Cant wait to see how many, hope its a big batch this time!
@Cassichu

Alright! Cant wait to see how many, hope its a big batch this time!
@MikayD18

Can you ping me for any Coatls?
@MikayD18

Can you ping me for any Coatls?
@Arrowfeathers

Sure! added to the list.
@Arrowfeathers

Sure! added to the list.
@MikayD18
what a lovely subspecies! :D
would you ping me for coatls?
@MikayD18
what a lovely subspecies! :D
would you ping me for coatls?
| Tuni || She/Her || Artshop |
QkARnRV.png
@Tunfischai

Yes, added to the list!
@Tunfischai

Yes, added to the list!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8