Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Official Polar Spirits Sub-Species Hub
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
x
x
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@mibykurl since I don't have all of the ingredients it seems like it's cheaper to just buy the scrolls rather than buy my missing ingredients, so I won't be needing it brewed. Thanks for offering though c:
@mibykurl since I don't have all of the ingredients it seems like it's cheaper to just buy the scrolls rather than buy my missing ingredients, so I won't be needing it brewed. Thanks for offering though c:
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
@Isobel
@Avani
@msmm
@ammopanda

Hey everyone! The sales thread is looking really good! I've officially moved the ping list over, and changed the title of thread so it no longer asks for people to ignore it. I have a nest hatching tomorrow, so we should get our first customers there soon!
@Isobel
@Avani
@msmm
@ammopanda

Hey everyone! The sales thread is looking really good! I've officially moved the ping list over, and changed the title of thread so it no longer asks for people to ignore it. I have a nest hatching tomorrow, so we should get our first customers there soon!
EBs1WDl.png
@ammopanda
My cloudscrape crags nest hatched today! Two little boys :D
@ammopanda
My cloudscrape crags nest hatched today! Two little boys :D
EBs1WDl.png
@mibykurl

****VIOLENT SCREAMING******

I NEED ONE HOW MUCH HOMIE
@mibykurl

****VIOLENT SCREAMING******

I NEED ONE HOW MUCH HOMIE
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@ammopanda
I'm selling them at 100KT a pop :)
@ammopanda
I'm selling them at 100KT a pop :)
EBs1WDl.png
Hello everyone! I've been inactive for a while and as I can see I missed a lot of updates ;-; I'm slowly trying to kind of find myself in all this. Anyway, my Polar Spirits pair is holding a nest now, it'll hatch on 24th of December :)
Hello everyone! I've been inactive for a while and as I can see I missed a lot of updates ;-; I'm slowly trying to kind of find myself in all this. Anyway, my Polar Spirits pair is holding a nest now, it'll hatch on 24th of December :)
@ammopanda -- I have one little boy too (and a PC who is dazzling, but not a tundra). I'll try to finish up my post today because its super un-good and embarrassing heheh
@ammopanda -- I have one little boy too (and a PC who is dazzling, but not a tundra). I'll try to finish up my post today because its super un-good and embarrassing heheh
@mibykurl
@Isobel
@Avani
@Shailyn
@msmm

Hey guys! Just a reminder to remember to ping me when you have nests hatching so I can register the babies!
@mibykurl
@Isobel
@Avani
@Shailyn
@msmm

Hey guys! Just a reminder to remember to ping me when you have nests hatching so I can register the babies!
@ammopanda
I hatched two ff babies today!
@ammopanda
I hatched two ff babies today!
EBs1WDl.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15